WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Wedding Report DONE!

Wedding Report DONE!

Postby Daisy Row » Sun May 13, 2022 4:49 pm

For those interested I just put up my wedding day report - enjoy!
Daisy Row
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carriedaway, cheekywife2011, Elizabeth Bennett, hollylol, katief, Lab Lover, miamiladyde, mrs mammy, Mrs W , MrsGilhooley, mrsmcdreamy, Secondtime, streaks, SunnyK, surfchick, trance and 65 guests

Joanne McCabe has been singing as long as she can remember and is an experienced soloist.

This luxurious 4* hotel is located in the exquisite setting of Rosses Point offering an array of unparalleled views.

As a bride Confetti is a combination of your best wedding friend and your favourite wedding shop.

Deirdre OKeeffe is a Wedding, Portrait and Fashion photographer with a highly polished, contemporary style. She draws on her years of experience working with images to produce beautiful emotive shots to a stunning high-quality finish with the minimum fuss. Dublin based, available nationwide

Algarve wedding band - professional cover duo that sound like an entire band.

A fun and relaxed approach to wedding photography, keeping the formals short and sweet while capturing all the joy and emotion of your big day

My name is David Casey, Father, Friend, Photographer. I have dedicated my life to creating lasting images of people in love.

Professional 6 piece wedding band offering a range of services to suit everyone. Sample songs and videos can be found on our website.

Exclusive Chic on a Shoestring Packages in the best Italian locations. You can have this and much more in Italy, at a fraction of the cost of getting married in the UK.

Pat O'Neill has been blazing a trail in the hair industry for the last 27 years.

Markree Castle is the ultimate romantic, exclusive destination for the celebration of a lifetime.

Guaranteed to have your dance floor jammed full of happy guests

Make your special day even more magical by letting the Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport take care of you and up to 250 of your guests.

Experienced Professional Tenor Available for all Events

VILA VITA Parc has a special way of making the most important day of your lives even more memorable.

Add the wow factor to your wedding or event with Glo Lanterns, Flower Lanterns and Glo-Wax Candles.

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

Wedding Photography Westport Co. Mayo. Phone 087 6896944

We aim to satisfy all musical tastes and will play any genre of music you require.

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Designer Hand-made, Personalised Ceramic Keepsakes and Cake Toppers. Ideal for Engagement, Wedding, Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Presents or Any Special Occasion!

Your castle, your wedding, your day at Kilronan Castle.

Youll feel like youre on top of the world! With this promise the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora warmly welcomes those of you who choose to spend the best day of your lives with us at The Cabiria Roof Top Restaurant.

All our wedding cakes are made to the highest quality and can be designed to meet the couple's requirements.

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

We provide personalised wedding car number plates at affordable prices delivered FREE nationwide. You can choose one of our designs or we will create plates that are totally unique to your taste.

The Decades are a six piece Dance Band. The mission of The Decades Dance Band is to make you feel like dancing. The band plays at least five classic songs from every decade

Church Musician/Vocals, piano and organ (optional). 13 years experience.

Wedding Venue Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort

Wedding Bank Cork, Occasions guarantee you peace of mind your musicians will turn up on the right day and in the right venue! Seem obvious but we have all heard the horror stories!