WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Fair City

Books, Movies, DVD's...etc

Re: Fair City

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Thu Mar 29, 2022 12:48 pm

Really don't like Carol much, she can't act for sugar and I couldn't care less about her money problems....poor me I can't use Louis's credit card for to buy crap! Boo hoo

It's getting a bit quiet at the mo, no juicy story line to speak of. If Niamh and Paul have another argument over her bloody work pitches I will scream!!!! :action34
Elizabeth Bennett
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsPositive » Thu Mar 29, 2022 1:59 pm

not a fan of carol but its bloody Niamh thats doing my head in lately, I mean really really bad, she is such a dramatic actor its annoying.
MrsPositive
Mini Wolly

Postby buddylove » Thu Mar 29, 2022 5:38 pm

girls, whats the story with Suzanne. Why did they do that story about her being in OZ. Does anyone think she will get back with Damian??? My Stepdad thinks something might happen to the baby....

buddylove
Empress Wolly

Postby Jane Smith » Fri Mar 30, 2022 10:18 am

buddylove wrote:girls, whats the story with Suzanne. Why did they do that story about her being in OZ. Does anyone think she will get back with Damian??? My Stepdad thinks something might happen to the baby....

The actress was also pregnant in reality and so is on maternity leave at the moment - hence I guess why they had to send her to Oz and have her stay there for a few months. Assuming the usual 6 mths leave, she should probably be back on screen around Oct time?
Jane Smith
Woloholic

Postby excitedjuly12 » Fri Mar 30, 2022 10:36 am

Another fan here! :o0

Can't stand Lucy. What is going on with her and the Molloys? I think she might have got organs from Dolores' daughter Jessica when she died.... Its dragging out though.

Charlie Bishop turned nasty all of a sudden, dont like her anymore
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
excitedjuly12
Royal Wolly

Postby MrsPositive » Fri Mar 30, 2022 10:50 am

have to say i cant stand lucy which actually means shes a fantastic actor, same with charlie bishop shes such a bit&^!

its great! as for lucy and doners etc I dont think doners get to find out who gets their organs I think they're just told its someone in their 20s a female, kinda thing, but not sure on this, as I think on fair city they went through this scenario before, what is entriguing is the fact she might be a love child of harrys think someone mentioned this

shes a right wagon, and carol has turned back into her scabby self which is great acting too.

I miss Hilda Faye she was fantastic as Tracey, i love wayne too.

dont think dean or the guy that runs the other bar are good actors very wooden as is neasa,

but caoimhe is great and so is yvonne!
MrsPositive
Mini Wolly

Postby buddylove » Fri Mar 30, 2022 9:21 pm

Jane Smith wrote:
buddylove wrote:girls, whats the story with Suzanne. Why did they do that story about her being in OZ. Does anyone think she will get back with Damian??? My Stepdad thinks something might happen to the baby....

The actress was also pregnant in reality and so is on maternity leave at the moment - hence I guess why they had to send her to Oz and have her stay there for a few months. Assuming the usual 6 mths leave, she should probably be back on screen around Oct time?

Thanks Jane!

buddylove
Empress Wolly

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Mon Apr 02, 2022 1:09 pm

What email did Charlie send last night, was it something Paul had written but did not have any intention of sending? I know Niamh's original email didn't send, such a ridiculous story line. She isn't much of a tech whizz if she can't even send a simple email or check that's in her sent mail!! :o0
Elizabeth Bennett
Mini Wolly

Postby Jane Smith » Mon Apr 02, 2022 2:36 pm

Elizabeth Bennett wrote:What email did Charlie send last night, was it something Paul had written but did not have any intention of sending? I know Niamh's original email didn't send, such a ridiculous story line. She isn't much of a tech whizz if she can't even send a simple email or check that's in her sent mail!! :o0

When Paul came home a little worse for wear he typed up a spoof email along the lines of "you can go stuff your poxy job, there's no way in hell I'm leaving my family for a job in Manchester"**. He was venting in his drunken state and had no intention of sending it. Of course Charley found it and sent it for him. As Niamh's original email failed to send, this is what the company in Manchester has received in reply to their job offer.

**very liberal paraphrasing at play here.
Jane Smith
Woloholic

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Mon Apr 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Thanks Jane, I couldn't read it fast enough last night(eye sight not what it used to be). Looks like it's a week of fighting ahead then. I don't actually see what Paul's problem is anyway, surely he would be happy especially as the garage is doing do badly.
Elizabeth Bennett
Mini Wolly

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Fri May 11, 2022 4:37 pm

Had to bump up Fair City, anyone else still watching this? I am of course but I can't think of one good reason why.

Ben should just be slapped a few times(sorry) and same with
Charlotte(looking forward to Sunday episode for her 'date')
Zak
Caoimhe(big slap)
Rachel
Vivienne and
Val

My favourite character is actually Leo's daughter, sorry can't remember her name but love her attitude towards Charlotte. Rachel is such a drip, and as per usual for Fair City has only the one expression and tone of voice for every emotion.
Elizabeth Bennett
Mini Wolly

Postby wifeyttc » Tue May 15, 2022 2:55 pm

I am still watching too, not sure why though! I always seem to get sucked into it when there is nothing else on!

Yea Charlotte is a right little bully. Wonder what is going to happpen now to Caoimhe after the Bishops find out what she did to to Charlotte...

The whole Ben, Orla and Dermot storyline is doing my head in. Ben is such a liitle brat.

I can see Orla and Dermot ending up in bed together after a few glasses of vino! :o0

Lucy storyline has gone cold too, I wish they would just wrap that up.
[/url]

wifeyttc
Woloholic

Postby Jane Smith » Tue May 15, 2022 4:59 pm

I've lost interest in psycho Lucy as well. I know there's something behind her but it's been dragged out so much at this stage I really couldn't give a fiddlers what it is anymore.

Caoimhe. O:| Herself and Decco just look so ridiculous together. Just stand him on a box or something...or get her to wear flats, not wedges!

Charlotte. O:| O:| What a little bully. Was glad to see her get her comeuppence but not from Caoimhe though - seriously girl, grow up. Wish it had been Shannon and Rachel to pay her the deed.

Vivienne. O:| O:| O:| Of all the deluded mothers I have ever come across this woman doesn't have wool over her eyes...she has an entire flock of sheep. And I really, really don't like to comment on someone's looks but there are times she makes a particular face (it's between anger and pity) and my God but it's not attractive. Could do now with the entire Bishop clan being washed away in a monsoon or something.

Wouldn't mind seeing Orla and Dermot get together. I envisage it happening right about the time Jo is due back from maternity leave! Will they ever give Finn and Neasa a second shot I wonder?
Jane Smith
Woloholic

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Thu May 17, 2022 12:48 pm

Caoimhe gets her comeuppance tonight, even though I'm not her biggest fan I don't like to see Charlie get one up on her. Charlie makes my blood boil.
Elizabeth Bennett
Mini Wolly

Postby lovehugs » Thu May 17, 2022 3:21 pm

I would love to know whats up with Lucy she is really annoying me.

Fair City its such a guilty pleasure :)
lovehugs
New Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to WOL Entertainment