WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

dog harness

Pets, Animal Issues...

Re: dog harness

Postby paws2paws » Sun Feb 26, 2022 9:36 pm

hi ya we bought the one that fits very confortably over his nose he will try to take it off but just say stop and he should be fine as my dog is 4yrs old and is brilliant with it on even suprised himself!!!! i got mine in equipet here in drogheda brilliant up there.. so no harness here just the one to go over his nose you wont know yourself dog gets his walk and you get no pulling... best of luck
paws2paws
Mini Wolly

Postby alex2012 » Sun Feb 26, 2022 9:38 pm

Thanks! dont live far from drogheda so will definitely pay a visit :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
alex2012
Mini Wolly

Postby paws2paws » Sun Feb 26, 2022 9:41 pm

ah do there very helpful up there and they will pop it on too for you. all the best
paws2paws
Mini Wolly

Postby miamiladyde » Mon Mar 12, 2022 3:47 pm

Just purchased my haiti gonna try get it on and give it a try ........... wish me luck lol

How are you getting on with yours paws2paws are you still seeing results or have they mastered how to pull with it?
[url=
Code: Select all
[code][/code]
http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Image[url][/url]
miamiladyde
Royal Wolly

Postby paws2paws » Sun Mar 18, 2022 2:22 pm

Hi Ya

Nope still doing well he trys to take it off but i just walk faster so he can't!!!!! hope it works out for you as there is nothing more annoying than a dog pulling you down the street O:|
paws2paws
Mini Wolly

Previous

Return to WOL Furry Friends

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

The "Sugar Cubes" are a Dublin based "5 Piece Dance Band" oozing with quality and experience.

The most accomplished band in town, The Connor Mc Keon Band are without doubt, THE best decision you will make in planning your Wedding day.

Chauffeur driven, Limousine, Rolls-Royce, Daimler wedding & Limousine Services.

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

Add the wow factor to your wedding or event with Glo Lanterns, Flower Lanterns and Glo-Wax Candles.

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

Extensive range of high spec, luxurious and quality vintage, modern and classic cars.

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

Lyric Tenor David Martin from Dundalk in County Louth performs with incredible stamina, agility, and flexibility.

Top Quality Video Production at the right price.Call Doug NOW on 086 2603319 for an instant quote

Treasured children's photography captured at an affordable price, MIchelle's finished pieces are an investment that will only become more and more priceless with time. H

Dont settle for the norm- Announce your wedding with a unique caricature invitation!

With an impeccable eye for detail, we will preserve the treasured memories of your big day

A Place to Celebrate, a place where your perfect day dreams come true!

1940's vocal trio, gorgeous harmonies, retro hairstyles and the icing on the cake at your wedding reception.

providing a bespoke wedding planning service in Marbella on the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas.

At Rice 'n Roses choosing a gown is a pleasurable, comfortable and memorable experience.

Drogheda based - Frilly Frocks Bridal Boutique is just what you have been looking for! If you are searching for that perfect wedding gown of distinction then this store will fill your criteria.

Belle Topperscreates uniquepersonalisedhandcrafted Cake Topperscustomisedto yourdesign specifications.

110% Live, packages available to suit all budgets, Church Music, Reception Band, Irish Dancers and D.J..

Church Singer withwide repertoire - from Irish Traditional to Modern Contemporary. Mainly performs with a skilled Guitarist, however I can provide other musicians if required. I am based in Dublin but will happily travel nationwide.

We promise to be with you every step to help you tailor your wedding music.

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.

For all your travel vaccination needs for your honeymoon.

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

P.A.N. Digital covers Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo, Longford, Cavan, Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Westmeath, Fermanagh, Offaly, Meath, and surrounding counties.

priding themselves on their reputation, successfully providing professional DJs for hundreds of weddings across Ireland each year.

Dearbhail and her husband Robin can also provide Harp and silver Flute, for your special occasion