WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Victoria Stillwell Coming to Letterkenny

Pets, Animal Issues...

Victoria Stillwell Coming to Letterkenny

Postby cupcakebabe » Fri Apr 27, 2022 11:18 am

Just seen that Victoria Stillwell from Its Me Or The Dog is coming to Letterkenny on 7th July.

http://www.lupanast.com

TTC Apr 2010
DH - 33, Sept 2010 SA No problems
Me - 33, Not Ovulating, Clomid 50mg Oct 10 - Feb 11
HSG Scan Feb 11 - Right Tube Blocked.
March 11 - Clomid 100mg x 3 months
Napro June 2011
Lap & Dye Aug 2011 - Right Tube Totally Blocked, Left Tube Badly Blocked.
HSG To Cannulize Tubes Sept 2011 - BOTH TUBES NOW OPEN!!!!
4.5mg LDN & 2000mg Omega 3 Daily, 7 Femara CD3, Utrogestan & Fematab Starting P&3 for 10 Days.

Bloods
Feb 2012 - P 76.36 O 396.96
March 2012 - P70.27 O 293.60

When the world says " Give up " Hope whispers "Try it one more time"
cupcakebabe
Woloholic

Re: Victoria Stillwell Coming to Letterkenny

Postby disney08 » Fri May 04, 2022 12:33 pm

oh wow, I love Victoria! I won't be going to Letterkenny (and we only have a cat these days) but for anyone who is thinking of going I must say she seems to get fab results on the tv show.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
disney08
Mini Wolly

Return to WOL Furry Friends

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Former member of successful pop band 'Fifth Avenue' gold & platinum discs, professional, experienced wedding singer.

Hens, Bridal packages and pamper night in packages available! Contact us on 096 77391 or text 087 -6121744

Given my experience I can adapt to singing in a number of different styles and having worked with string quartets, pianists, guitarists and harpists

The Vtter Family and their team will help you plan an unforgettable wedding day in the beautiful Austrian region of Zell am See - Kaprun

Highly sought after for church and civil weddings - works with Piano player Padhriag Madden

We welcome your girly get-togethers and have put together some perfect pampering packages for those who wish to indulge

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Matt has now permanently settled in Ireland and is performing at weddings up and down the country!

The Cosmic Funk Band Supply a brand of Funk & Disco that is guaranteed to have your crowd dancing the night away.

Helping you with your Perfect Day - Our Wedding Planner Marie. Call 041 9829185

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

My approach to make-up is one of flawless perfection, enhancing ones own nautral beauty.

Wedding photographer based in Waterford and Carlow and cover wedding photography predominantly in Dublin, Cork, Kilkenny and Kildare

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

To capture the authentic magic of your day, we at first use a classic style of photography to create images that will last.

Wedding Photography Westport Co. Mayo. Phone 087 6896944

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

Dean Rogers is the Swing Daddy. Ideal for your wedding. Call 086 260 3319

Enjoy your Dream Wedding In Spain on the Costa Blanca with Lyndyloo

Weddings are simply special, with the Carlton Abbey Hotel, they will be truly magical...

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

Dearbhail and her husband Robin can also provide Harp and silver Flute, for your special occasion

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

..is set in the heart of Kerry where romance is part of the scenery.

We create imaginative, entertaining and innovative videos. We use High Definition compact digital cameras and employ a discreet, photojournalistic style. We are completely unobtrusive, yet with a two camera shoot, dont miss a thing.

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

We offer a range of contemporary vehicles including Mercedes, Chrysler and Range Rovers.

Aileen's relaxed, professional and friendly approach allows her to capture the fun, excitement and special moments of the day.

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

A Unique and Exclusive Wedding Venue, Dundalk Co. Louth