WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

kennels north co dublin

Pets, Animal Issues...

kennels north co dublin

Postby black pearl » Tue May 01, 2022 4:15 pm

hi girls i hate leaving my doggie in kennels but need to for 2 nights in sep, a friend gave me happy dogs.ie but I have emailed them twice and no ans, just wondering if ye know of any nice kennels or anyone who minds dogs in their own home-my preferred choice, in north dublin or I dont mind south Dublin cos dh family will collect him and they are heading south.
thks for any info
black pearl
Wolly Addict

Re: kennels north co dublin

Postby Alsgal12 » Tue May 01, 2022 6:28 pm

All Dogs Great and Small in Raheny are amazing. Not sure if they still do boarding but defo worth checking. My dog adores going to the girls and they treat him like one of theirs. They are primarily a grooming salon but did boarding the last time I checked.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Postby black pearl » Wed May 02, 2022 8:55 am

Thank you alsgal will have a look online today! x :wv
black pearl
Wolly Addict

Postby MrsBabybump » Wed May 02, 2022 9:42 am

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DoggyHoli ... 7587182963

Lyndsey is a friend of mine, I highly recommend her for minding dogs. They live in the house with her, and she takes them to work with her everyday (she is a groomer).

MrsBabybump
Mini Wolly

Postby black pearl » Wed May 02, 2022 10:13 am

thanks mrs babybump, I just mailed her there, looks like a fab place!
black pearl
Wolly Addict

Return to WOL Furry Friends

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

This is the Moment Productions aim to provide something different and creative to the videography market in 2012.

Barbara is an award winning singer and has performed at over 350 weddings to date

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.

Learn your first dance for your wedding with confidence. Tel 086-3038593 (Dublin)

Wedding Piano Player Dublin and Nationwide. Available for pre-dinner reception, church and civil ceremonies! COMPETITIVE RATES AVAILABLE!!

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

Situated in Temple Bar for over 50 years, Tangos supply tailored groomswear with honest advice and customer care.

Amazing, Affordable Floral Designs. Whatever you budget for wedding flowers we have the solution for you.

Make your special day even more magical by letting the Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport take care of you and up to 250 of your guests.

All Our weddings are recorded in Full High Definition for Stunning Picture and Sound.

Richard Gill, an accomplished cameraman has been creating professional wedding Videos, for fourteen years. He has built a well deserved reputation for perfect sound quality, interesting, well edited camerawork, and a thoughtful, considered sound track.

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Stunning Contemporary Wedding Photography

A hip 3 piece ensemble putting a unique latin /samba twist on popular contemporary music as well as timeless classics

A Fairytale Wedding awaits you at Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin. We recognise that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and are devoted to making it one which you will never forget.

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

A personal Wedding & Party planning service which makes life events memorable and accessible to all!

Add some fun and colour to you special day for the children and all your guests... with your own Ice-cream Van.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

Video interviews and helpful hints and advice to help you plan your perfect day.

The Word Is Out! The most exciting wedding band in Dublin. Gossipband.ie for music and videos.

With years of experience photographing people, Kevin's relaxed approach, unobtrusive style, and ability to get on with people, ensures beautiful results with minimal fuss.

Teresa O' Donnell is one of Ireland's leading harpist/singers with a varied repertoire of Irish, Classical and Contemporary music

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers

The Controversial Allstars are a collection of Ireland's finest musicians. The six strong line up, fronted by Picturehouse's lead singer Dave Browne alongside sweet and soulful voice of Ingrid Madsen.

Considered one of Dublin's finest luxury boutique hotels. The Cliff Town House boasts one of Dublin's most talked about and stylish restaurants, offering outstanding food served in a spectacular environment.

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Firestar are best described as a cool, fresh, modern, fun, professional band that will make the younger guests happy without offending the older generation and vise versa.

Deirdre OKeeffe is a Wedding, Portrait and Fashion photographer with a highly polished, contemporary style. She draws on her years of experience working with images to produce beautiful emotive shots to a stunning high-quality finish with the minimum fuss. Dublin based, available nationwide

Church singer with 10 years experience. Available nationwide