WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

DROGHEDA MEET UPS!

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

Re: DROGHEDA MEET UPS!

Postby littlemisshopeful » Mon Jan 25, 2022 4:44 am

I won't be going if it is this Saturday. Hopefully I will make it to the big meet up in March though.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[url=http://lilypie.com][/u

littlemisshopeful
Ultimate Wolly

Re: DROGHEDA MEET UPS!

Postby Ladylotus » Mon Jan 25, 2022 11:59 am

ok Mrs P and sorry to hear you're not in best of moods these days... Hopefully it's the Jan blues which will be over soon ; ). I wont be around for the big one in March! Pity, will be a good one I'd say...

Ladylotus
Mini Wolly

Previous

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Wedding dreams come true at the four star d hotel Drogheda.

Drogheda based - Frilly Frocks Bridal Boutique is just what you have been looking for! If you are searching for that perfect wedding gown of distinction then this store will fill your criteria.

'We Do' Card, Bridal Planning Pack. Full of useful documents in a Sassy Purple Folder

With professional experience and huge creativity, we will create a tailor made video that is unique to you.

Your special day deserves a special setting. Set in the heart of Athlone on the banks of the River Shannon, Radisson Blu Hotel is the perfect venue for your fairytale wedding.

Extensive range of high spec, luxurious and quality vintage, modern and classic cars.

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.

Professional wedding planning services in Italy.

With more than 10 years of experience MUSIBODAS specializes in performing fine and elegant Classical Music for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions here in Costa del Sol, Spain.

Whether you're planning a celebration that's traditional or trendy, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, your wedding at Cork International Airport Hotel will be everything you and your partner dreamed.

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

My name is David Casey, Father, Friend, Photographer. I have dedicated my life to creating lasting images of people in love.

Allure is renowned for its designer handbags, bespoke and bridal jewellery, exquisite accessories, and distinguished homewares.

Fairytale vision with a classic photojournalistic approach.

David Baker is Irelands Wedding DJ of the Year go to the website to find out what people say.

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

David Moore Photography is located in the idyllic, picturesque town of Trim. David moved to Toronto, Canada over 20 years ago to study photography under the famous Horvath Studios.

Whether its Funk, Disco, Classic 80s, Rock n Roll, Motown, Nineties or Noughties, all of our songs are picked with one thing in mind and thats to get people onto the dance floor and keep them there.

Catering for any wedding reception or civil ceremony from 50 300 guests. One of Tipperary's top venues

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

All our wedding cakes are made to the highest quality and can be designed to meet the couple's requirements.

Singing swing to full professional backing tracks, Derek will evoke an era of Rat Pack nostalgia. Available nationwide

As an experienced Liturgist Deirdre has helped many couples plan their Wedding Liturgy

For Your Most Important Day Book a Qualified Master Photographer.

Malta - the Jewel of the Mediterranean. Dream Days can bring that special touch to that most important day in your life.

At Kilvahan Horse Drawn Carriages we provide a nationwide service to cater for all your needs when it comes to that special day.

dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of your wedding video runs smoothly

Citywest Hotel Leisure & Golf resort is the ideal venue for your wedding reception

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!