WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

NEW Wexford meet up

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

NEW Wexford meet up

Postby LoveLife123 » Tue Jul 28, 2022 3:49 pm

Ok, just was looking at 2 old Wexford Meet Up threads and decided to start a new one.........anybody interested? I'm in Wexford Town :wv

LoveLife123
Woloholic

Postby WeddingBelle2011 » Tue Jul 28, 2022 4:22 pm

ooohhh i would love that.. I am in Waterford, originally from New Ross, but our wedding will be taking place in Co. Wexford. Would love to meet some wexford brides to be!!!

[/url]

WeddingBelle2011
Mini Wolly

Postby LoveLife123 » Wed Jul 29, 2022 8:15 am

Hey weddingbelle, that's great!!! Delighted maybe we can rope in a few more and set a date :wv

LoveLife123
Woloholic

Postby Mumaholic » Fri Jul 31, 2022 4:32 pm

Another Wexfordian here!!! Living outside Enniscorthy but working in Gorey at the moment...

Was at the last meet up in Wexford town.
Mumaholic
Princess Wolly

X

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 04, 2022 11:29 am

Id be up for it too.... :o)ll
gillie
Mini Wolly

Postby LoveLife123 » Tue Aug 04, 2022 11:30 am

Hey Ryansgirl and gillie - yay!!! I'm in Wexford town - I got married a year ago but still knocking around here on the TTC Section and Off Topic & stuff - very addictive site :-8

LoveLife123
Woloholic

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 04, 2022 12:31 pm

Yea in just married a month... but this site keeps me busy in work... :) and gives me losts of useful info on TTC and all 2....Im just 10 mins outside wexford town..... :thnk
gillie
Mini Wolly

Postby MilkyMoo » Thu Aug 06, 2022 5:39 pm

Wexford Town here too!
MilkyMoo
New Wolly

Postby LoveLife123 » Fri Aug 07, 2022 8:27 am

Hey Milky Moo :wv So that's 5 of us now great! Are you getting married this year?

LoveLife123
Woloholic

June 2010

Postby Mrs W » Mon Aug 10, 2022 12:55 am

Hi girlies, when is the meet up? im getting married in riverchapel and then the ashdown in gorey but i live in dundalk so i need a bit of notice!! would love to get a bit of advice about suppliers in wexford tho
Mrs W
Royal Wolly

Postby LoveLife123 » Mon Aug 10, 2022 8:47 am

Hey SarahB :wv

I don't mind when do the rest of you fancy meeting up? Throw some dates out there girls.....

LoveLife123
Woloholic

Postby *Lexi* » Tue Sep 08, 2022 9:17 pm

im in gorey :wv
*Lexi*
Woloholic

Postby wexfordbell » Wed Sep 09, 2022 3:55 pm

The last 1 we had we went for a bite to eat and a few drinks!!! Good night
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
[/url]
wexfordbell
Royal Wolly

Postby LoveLife123 » Thu Sep 10, 2022 9:19 am

Ok so thats 8 of us so:

WeddingBelle2010
Gillie
Milky Moo
ryansgirl
Lexi
Mrs Bolger
SarahB
LoveLife123

How about if we pick a date end of this month/early Oct? Do ye girls fancy coming into Wexford town for the night out?

LoveLife123
Woloholic

Re: NEW Wexford meet up

Postby madhairday » Mon Apr 26, 2022 6:07 pm

just saw this post enniscorthy bride to b :o)ll
madhairday
Royal Wolly

Return to WOL Meet Ups