WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Pick a day!!

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

Which Saturday in April??

Saturday 3rd
22%
Saturday 10th
50%
Saturday 17th
22%
Saturday 24th
6%

Total votes : 18

Re: Pick a day!!

Postby coolkat » Tue Feb 23, 2022 10:39 am

I voted for Saturday the 10th April - but could also do the 17th :o)ll
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

coolkat
Mini Wolly

Previous

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lizzyh and 1 guest

Offering both photo and video message options. Prices starting from 500

Because a picture tells a thousand words.

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

Law Society of Ireland With its unique backdrop and historic setting, Blackhall Place is one of the finest wedding properties in Ireland. www.lawsociety.ie

For the most beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows in the world.

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

We promise to be with you every step to help you tailor your wedding music.

Supplying one of the largest ranges of formal wear and accessories for weddings. Based in Naas.

Dynamic company, run with enthusiasm to help all the couples who desire to get married abroad to have the necessary planning made for them in the best wedding venues of our island.

Ashley has been working as a make up artist for the last 10 years in photographic, bridal, film and TV make up.

Wedding Wish List Irelands largest wedding list service with 200 shops and businesses to choose wedding gifts from

Algarve wedding band - professional cover duo that sound like an entire band.

Sian has over 12 years hairdressing experience. Working in Toni&Guy for the past 10 years, She is known for her professionalism and calming influence and has been described as, 'more than just a hairdresser!

We are delighted to offer you a unique combination of the warm familiarity of Irish hospitality in one of the most elegant hotels in the country

One of Irelands leading premium chocolatiers, creating wonderful chocolate wedding favours to sweeten your special day!

A wedding celebrated at Thanda is a uniquely African experience: it is idyllic, intimate and truly romantic.

Dean Rogers is the Swing Daddy. Ideal for your wedding. Call 086 260 3319

Contemporary, stylistic and unique wedding stationery. Over 83 exclusive designs for you to choose from.

A stylish Boutique Hotel in Kinsale, ideal venue for small and exclusive weddings.

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

Every couple, every family, every subject is unique and I treat every assignment as a blank canvas, full of possibilities keeping my style fresh and personal.

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

Bridal Dresses, Bridemaids Dresses, Formal Dresses, Mother of the Bride, and more....Dundalk based

Hens, Bridal packages and pamper night in packages available! Contact us on 096 77391 or text 087 -6121744

Our Video Kiosk offers you a novel entertainment option adding drama and fun to your wedding day.

Those special moments will be captured for you to treasure always.

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

That is why we, at Cabra Castle, are delighted that you should consider the Castle as the venue for that important day.