WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

DUBLIN MEET UP/TIME/PLACE DECIDED

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

DUBLIN MEET UP/TIME/PLACE DECIDED

Postby Urban Fairy » Wed Feb 24, 2022 11:38 am

Formerly known as Dublin Angel

Mrs. Brown still makes me laugh..."Contraception? Ah, Father,if ya don't play the game,don't make the rules"!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Re: DUBLIN MEET UP/TIME/PLACE DECIDED

Postby *Lexi* » Wed Feb 24, 2022 4:00 pm

thanks for that :thnk
*Lexi*
Woloholic

Postby Urban Fairy » Mon Mar 22, 2022 1:50 pm

ONLY 19 DAYS!

Mrs. Brown still makes me laugh..."Contraception? Ah, Father,if ya don't play the game,don't make the rules"!
[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Postby IndigoMoon » Mon Mar 22, 2022 2:05 pm

Ladies. Have a question. Think I am going to have to drive & not drink. Is it wasy to get parking around TGI
IndigoMoon
Woloholic

Postby Urban Fairy » Mon Mar 22, 2022 2:16 pm

maybebabysomeday wrote:Ladies. Have a question. Think I am going to have to drive & not drink. Is it wasy to get parking around TGI

Stephens Green Shopping Centre! :wv

[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Postby IndigoMoon » Mon Mar 22, 2022 2:20 pm

IndigoMoon
Woloholic

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

Our high quality cameras capture life's most precious moments as they unfold, with all of the beauty of the sights and sounds.

Wedding Photographer covering Kildare Dublin Laois Kilkenny Carlow

Choose Dublin DJs - 100% Reliability and Professionalism having a DJ company manage your wedding entertainment.

Wedding film you can be proud of,classic, romantic, funny, but not silly.

A church singer/pianist for over 10 years now, Stella's repertoire crosses over classical, jazz and popular songs.

..are a 3-Piece band featuring brass, and percussion.. All members feature on vocals with stunning harmonies and the emphasis is purely on Fun! Our success to date has been based on our ability to get all of our Guests up on the dance floor enjoying themselves!

Our unique castle wedding venue is the perfect setting for your magical day.

Citywest Hotel Leisure & Golf resort is the ideal venue for your wedding reception

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

Make-up is my passion. Other services: Tan, Nails, Lashes, Laser Teeth Whitening. Call 086 2271698

Longest established laser teeth whitening company in Ireland. Call clinic on 01 8218002 to find out discounts.

Make your special day even more magical by letting the Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport take care of you and up to 250 of your guests.

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.

The Word Is Out! The most exciting wedding band in Dublin. Gossipband.ie for music and videos.

Irelands newest four star luxury hotel the Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown offers the comfort, luxury and style that is to be expected from a world class wedding venue.

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Located 15km from Dublin's city centre, in Leixlip we soon became the ideal venue for Wedding Receptions and Dinner Dances.

With years of experience photographing people, Kevin's relaxed approach, unobtrusive style, and ability to get on with people, ensures beautiful results with minimal fuss.

Perfect water-side location for anyone looking for romantic, unique wedding venues in Dublin.

When it comes to bridal make up Jane creates an image that is classy, chic and beautiful. Contact Jane on 087 2492896 for an immediate response on availability and quotes for your wedding party.

Richard Gill, an accomplished cameraman has been creating professional wedding Videos, for fourteen years. He has built a well deserved reputation for perfect sound quality, interesting, well edited camerawork, and a thoughtful, considered sound track.

One stop invite stop.

is a professional transport company that provides a very high standard of luxury cars for weddings, social and corporate events throughout Ireland. We are a family run business based in Meath with several years experience in the wedding car industry.

At Little Daisy Flowers, we pay big attention to those little things that say so much. Not just in the design of your flowers and the extra-special finishing touches we add to make yours original & unique, but what this means to you as a bride now and on your wedding day. We make choosing your wedding flowers not just special but easy and fun.

All Wedding packages include a CD of all photographs taken on the day! Dublin based

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Unique invitations in any shape or size from your idea or theme. Graphics can be contemporary, traditional or vintage in style to suit your taste.

26 years of experience in the chauffeuring business, you can put your mind at ease.