WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

kerry meet up?

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

kerry meet up?

Postby errigal08 » Tue Apr 10, 2022 7:04 pm

anybody around tralee- listowel area?
im just in between both towns and not originally from the area,would love to meet some wollies :wv
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
errigal08
Royal Wolly

Re: kerry meet up?

Postby Mustang Sally » Tue Apr 10, 2022 7:31 pm

That's a lovely neck of the woods errigal and I'd love to meet ya! I lived in Tralee for a while - :lvs Banna and Castlegregory....Unfortunately I am very much not in the area now (live in Germany!)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Mustang Sally
Mini Wolly

Re: kerry meet up?

Postby errigal08 » Tue Apr 10, 2022 8:49 pm

Mustang Sally wrote:That's a lovely neck of the woods errigal and I'd love to meet ya! I lived in Tralee for a while - :lvs Banna and Castlegregory....Unfortunately I am very much not in the area now (live in Germany!)

did you...it is a beautiful place,we love banna too,husband is a surfer and loves castle!
how long are you in germany?
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url][url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
errigal08
Royal Wolly

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

based in Kerry and supply chair covers and sashes at very affordable prices.

At The Heights Hotel Killarney, we care for and understand the importance of your special day. We can offer you assistance and advice on every aspect of your wedding day preparations with a dedicated member of our experienced team.

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

BallyseedeCastleis an impressive building and has a history dating back to the 1590s. Wonderfully transformed into a hotel in 1965,BallyseedeCastleoffers23ensuite-bedrooms.

Ballintaggart House Exclusively Yours. Winter wonderland weddings in Dingle. All inclusive packages starting from 55

No interruptions, no distractions, just your special day. Our staff will make sure everything works like clockwork, so you dont have to worry about a thing.

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

4 Piece Wedding Band for all your musical needs

Pat O'Neill has been blazing a trail in the hair industry for the last 27 years.

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.

..is set in the heart of Kerry where romance is part of the scenery.

Sol y Sombra Wedding Venue Unique and atmospheric Wedding Venue in a tastefully renovated Old Church in Co Kerry. www.solysombra.ie

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

Annette is an experienced bridal makeup artist who has worked with hundreds of brides

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

When you have your wedding at Parknasilla Resort, it is all yours. Award winning restaurant overlooking Kenmare Bay.

Speciality candle company based in Castleisland, Co. Kerry now offering personalised wedding unity candles

priding themselves on their reputation, successfully providing professional DJs for hundreds of weddings across Ireland each year.

A touch of class with an international flavour for your special occasion.

We specialize in providing top quality Djs for Weddings all over Munster including Cork, Limerick, Kerry and Waterford.

Call The Brehon for a private wedding consultation on 064 663 0700

The 5* Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa is the only hotel located in Killarney's majestic National Park. It has a dedicated and experienced wedding and events team along with professional staff that can help you plan a magical day which reflects your own personalities.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Swing Music as it should Be"- The perfect way to entertain your guests as they arrive at your hotel from the church pre dinner.

Ryan is a trained Welsh classical singer, now based in Ireland. With a repertoire that encompasses the classical tenor range, Ryan's soaring voice never fails to thrill.