WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Weddings in Tuscany, Italy

Weddings in Tuscany, Italy

Postby Italian bride to be » Wed Feb 29, 2022 7:56 pm

Hello all Italian brides to be!!

I just wondered if anyone else was getting married in Tuscany, Italy.? I am hoping to get married in 2013 and am looking at Villa San Crispolto/Villa Baroncino with Romantic Italian Weddings. I know a lot of Irish couples are going to Tuscany and it would be nice to chat to them.

:custum59
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Re: Weddings in Tuscany, Italy

Postby romantic italian weddings » Thu Mar 01, 2022 5:48 pm

Italian bride to be wrote:Hello all Italian brides to be!!

I just wondered if anyone else was getting married in Tuscany, Italy.? I am hoping to get married in 2013 and am looking at Villa San Crispolto/Villa Baroncino with Romantic Italian Weddings. I know a lot of Irish couples are going to Tuscany and it would be nice to chat to them.

:custum59

Hi,
My name is Alexandra and I'm writing to you from Romantic Italian Weddings www.romanticitalianweddings.com. Thanks so much for having mentioned our villas Villa Baroncino www.villabaroncino.com and Villa San Crispolto www.sancrispolto.it . Please contact us directly to have more information about the services we can provide to the wedding couples.
As an iinnovative service for 2013, I'd like to tell you that we have obtained the authorization to celebrate directly at our villas legally binding ceremonies. This service is extremely rare in Italy and it would be great to have a service at the villa directly with the beutiful backgrounds that can be also a legally binding.

Well, I'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Alexandra
Romantic Italian Weddings
www.romanticitalianweddings.com

romantic italian weddings
WOL Network

Postby Italian bride to be » Thu Mar 01, 2022 7:43 pm

Alexandra, Thank you for your quick response!!. There are a lot of questions I have. I have heard that is is not possible to have a full legal ceremony that you have to get married at home first? Are you able to arrange a full legal service? Also what we would really love is a full legal catholic wedding if this would be possible. I am worried about all the paperwork. I am british born but my fiance is Irish.

Thanks Italian Bride to be
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Postby romantic italian weddings » Fri Mar 02, 2022 1:51 pm

Italian bride to be wrote:Alexandra, Thank you for your quick response!!. There are a lot of questions I have. I have heard that is is not possible to have a full legal ceremony that you have to get married at home first? Are you able to arrange a full legal service? Also what we would really love is a full legal catholic wedding if this would be possible. I am worried about all the paperwork. I am british born but my fiance is Irish.

Thanks Italian Bride to be

Hi again,
Great to hear from you. Well, of course it's possible to have a full legal ceremony in Italy that is valid in ireland as well. We can arrange both to have a civil ceremony on the grounds of the villa as well as a catholic - civil ceremony that can be perfomred in one of the lovely churches of Cortona, Tuscany. I've copied some links for you to take a look at the venus we propose:
The cathedral of Cortona - http://www.sancrispolto.it/matrimoni/minisito/duomo.php
The church of San Filippo - http://www.sancrispolto.it/matrimoni/mi ... ilippo.php
The church of San Benedetto - http://www.sancrispolto.it/matrimoni/mi ... edetto.php
The church of Santa Maria Nuova - http://www.sancrispolto.it/matrimoni/mi ... anuova.php

The documents to present vary in accordance to where you are resident and to be more exact in my reply I'd like to have this piece of information please.

Sincerely,
Alexandra
Romantic Italian Weddings

WOL Network

Postby Italian bride to be » Fri Mar 02, 2022 9:13 pm

Thanks for your reply. it all sounds a lot easier than I thought. Is the full reception then held at the villa? If so what are the options for the catering? We would love a traditional Italian meal. We would probably be looking at about 60-100 guests. what are the options for the food?

Thanks so much for your help.

A now excited Italian bride to be!!
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Postby romantic italian weddings » Wed Mar 07, 2022 12:04 pm

Italian bride to be wrote:Thanks for your reply. it all sounds a lot easier than I thought. Is the full reception then held at the villa? If so what are the options for the catering? We would love a traditional Italian meal. We would probably be looking at about 60-100 guests. what are the options for the food?

Thanks so much for your help.

A now excited Italian bride to be!!

Hi again,
I'm glad to hear about your enthusiasm, I were happy if I was you as well because in the end you're planning THE most important day of your life!
Well, as soon as you'll let me know your place of residence I can give you precise details on the documents that need to be filled in for the catholic - civil ceremony.
Meanwhile, I'd love to give you our proposals for the catering and organization of the reception day.

I am sure that one of the reasons you have thought of a wedding in Italy is for our food and our wine. Therefore, if you are really lover of excellent Italian “pasta and vino rosso” you can feel safe with us!
We offer a highly professional staff - chef, cooks, waiters - combined with a menu based on both Italian and international gourmet traditions, with plenty of variety resulting from their creative research.

Menu printing, wine lists, and seating arrangements in the perfect setting of Villa San Crispolto and Villa Baroncino marquees are just a few of the details involved in selecting a reception. Our staff will work with you on:

- Table arrangements and settings
- Elegant Covered Chairs
- Organza Sashes
- Color scheme
- Centerpieces
- Menu printing and menu selection
- Wine list
- Bar Service

The menus that we propose are an 8 course reception meal and can go from a rustic and simple reception to an extremely sophisticated meal. We realize that may seem excessive compared to what you are accustomed to at home, but it is traditional in Italy and in our experience we have found that our guests are delighted with this type of menu. In fact they keep writing us years after their wedding saying that they’d love to come back here for their anniversary and try again the menu that they had at their wedding. Therefore, a menu listing appetizers, first courses, main courses with side dishes and wedding cake is an eight- or nine-course meal. Your guests will be incredibly and wonderfully surprised by this.
As far as vegetarians are concerned, they will be served an alternative to every non-vegetarian dish served to the other guests. Therefore, vegetarians will also enjoy the same number of courses. While for the quite common allergies: as wheat allergy, celiac disease, allergic to dairy products, nuts allergy, our caterers will be ready to prepare the selection of the dishes required avoiding the ingredients that cause allergy itself. Therefore, allergic people also will enjoy the same number of courses. We always organize a meeting with the selected caterer a few days before the wedding and at that time we will tell the caterer how many vegetarians or persons with specific dietary requests there are in the group and which dishes you have chosen for them.
We also propose a reduced menu for children as well which can be very suitable for the small ones.

The menus that we propose also include the Wedding Cake as well and the traditional Italian wedding cake is "Mille foglie" which is a cake made from layers of light filo pastry, and it has a layer of chocolate cream and a layer of vanilla cream and seasonal fruit. The wedding cake has been greatly appreciated by all our past clients and we have been asked at years of distance from the wedding to give them the recipe of the cake; plus your wedding guests will be talking for years about how good the wedding cake was!!

However, the best would be to take a look at this link and check out the details of what our caterer propose: http://www.romanticitalianweddings.com/receptions.html
I also attach some pictures for you so that you can check out the quality of the receptions we organize.

Please let me know if I can help you any further.

Sincerely,
Alexandra Andres
http://www.romanticitalianweddings.com
Attachments
“Mille Foglie” Wedding cake served in the marquee of villa Baroncino, Italy.jpg (43.03 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Some examples of the first and main courses served at our villas Baroncino and San Crispolto, Italy.jpg (37.01 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Some examples of the first and main courses served at our villas Baroncino and San Crispolto, Italy (2).jpg (39.46 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Roast suckling pig with herbs from Lake Trasimeno served on antique mirror.jpg (41.24 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Apperitifs fingerfoods and Italian Prosecco that start all our wedding reception served around the pool at the villa. .jpg (44.57 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Apperitifs fingerfoods and Italian Prosecco that start all our wedding reception served around the pool at the villa. (2).jpg (52.54 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

WOL Network

Postby Italian bride to be » Thu Mar 08, 2022 1:38 pm

WOW!! it all looks amazing and the information on your website is also very informative. You do seem to have every angle covered.

One of the main reasons we are going to Italy is for the food and drink. No wedding and least of all an Irish wedding would be complete without the bar.!!
Please could you give me some more information about the drinks packages offered.

I am british, born in England but my fiance is Irish, would this be any problem with the paperwork?

Thank you so much for your help, It seems that you can make it so much more straight forward the we anticipated.

Italian bride to be.
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Postby romantic italian weddings » Fri Mar 09, 2022 2:30 pm

Italian bride to be wrote:WOW!! it all looks amazing and the information on your website is also very informative. You do seem to have every angle covered.

One of the main reasons we are going to Italy is for the food and drink. No wedding and least of all an Irish wedding would be complete without the bar.!!
Please could you give me some more information about the drinks packages offered.

I am british, born in England but my fiance is Irish, would this be any problem with the paperwork?

Thank you so much for your help, It seems that you can make it so much more straight forward the we anticipated.

Italian bride to be.

O:o) Well, you're welcome and thanks so much for your kind words. We certainly do our best to provide our clients with professional assistance.
Of course I'm aware that bar plays an important role in the wedding day and in fact we do have many solutions that wil allow you to save greatly on the costs.

Bar is a must of the wedding day and it has to be cured in all its details: it is important for the types of drinks you have, for the expert bartenders that serve you and know how to prepare great cocktails and most significantly it is important because if organized very well can put all your guests into a great mood.
Well, bar is one of our best qualities and we can provide you with several options that go from the Open Bar where guests can order their favorite drinks with no limitations and has a set price to organizing a Cash Bar still with professional bartenders that will work as a conventional bar where your guests will be paying for the drinks they order.
Another option is to order the drinks that you wish to have directly from our own company at great prices and the best advantage in this case is because we can refund you the money for any unopened bottle you have purchased from us. We are able to do this as our own company also owns a restaurant and a bar and so we can satisfy our own guests really well.
The best alternative and extremely cheap bar option is that you that you can provide your own drinks from the supermarket without any corking fee and this is an extremely advantageous saving because prices in Italy are great for drinks: one beer for example is 60-70 cents, one bottle of good Italian wine is €4-5 etc. Imagine what costs you would have in case you’d need to have the official prices for the bar for your wedding, I mean the prices that a normal pub has like paying €4 for one beer and €12-€16 for a bottle of wine. I’m sure that with these high prices you’d have to limit your own guests and this is certainly something that you prefer not to do on your wedding day! Well, simply try to make some workings out and check out what great savings our company can offer! You can have this option of buying your own drinks both for the party and also for the reception meal and in that case the caterer will be happy to serve the drinks you have bought personally from a supermarket at no additional price.

Please see hereunder also all the documentation requested for a UK-Irish couple wishing to get married in Italy:

British citizen:
The only step you have to take care of beforehand is to apply for a Certificate of No Impediment [Nulla Osta]. Your application should be made using a form that I can send to you separately and then forwarded to:
The Consular Section
British Embassy
29 Merrion Road
Dublin 4
Together with photocopies of both passports, the original long birth certificates of both parties, and divorce papers, if applicable.
1. Notice of marriage: it is published on the Consular Notice board at the Embassy. It will remain there for 21 clear days starting from the day after it is published.
2. Marriage questionnaire: these details are required to complete the formalities for your forthcoming marriage
3. Affidavit: It will be necessary for you to swear an Oath before a Justice of the Peace or a Commissioner for Oaths, (or Notary Public).
This is to confirm that:
(a) you have been resident in the Republic of Ireland for the 21 days preceding the application, that;
(b) you are lawfully free to contract the marriage, and that;
(c) the marriage is not of the prohibited degree of family relationship shown in the attached guidance
The Affidavit document should be sent to:
Consular Section, Department of Foreign Affairs, St Stephens Green, Dublin 2
to be apostilled.

Please specify to the British Embassy in Ireland that all papers should be forwarded to the local British Consulate in Milan, where our staff will collect them on your behalf.

Irish citizen:
You have to contact the Department of Foreign Affairs – Consular Section in Dublin and request the form to obtain a Certificate of No Impediment to your marriage. Once you have completed this form, you will have to dispatch all papers back to the Department of Foreign Affairs, enclosing a letter whereby you authorize that the Certificate of No Impediment be mailed to our staff.

Let me know if you have further queries, I'd be delighted to help you any further.

Sincerely,
Alexandra Andres
Coordinator of the Wedding Organization
and supervisor of the events on the wedding day

WOL Network

Postby Italian bride to be » Tue Mar 13, 2022 8:25 pm

Alexandra thanks so much for your detailed replies, and thanks for replying so quickly to the personal emails I have also sent you.

The forum here is great as it means my Mum can view all the options too. There are still many questions I have but I would like to try and work out some costings for all the options you have given me. What is the best way to do this. ?

I would also like some further information about the options for flowers and table decorations.

Thank you.
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Postby romantic italian weddings » Wed Mar 14, 2022 9:14 am

Italian bride to be wrote:Alexandra thanks so much for your detailed replies, and thanks for replying so quickly to the personal emails I have also sent you.

The forum here is great as it means my Mum can view all the options too. There are still many questions I have but I would like to try and work out some costings for all the options you have given me. What is the best way to do this. ?

I would also like some further information about the options for flowers and table decorations.

Thank you.

O:o) Well hi again,
I'm glad that I've managed to help you, I'm pleased to answer all your questions.
As far as the costings are related, I'd like to tell you that we do have a very useful tool called "wedding budget calculator" that can give you a very precise idea of all the costs related to organizing a wedding in Tuscany, Italy with the help of our own company. It is a very precise tool and easy to use; besides there are no hidden costs and all taxes are already included. Our clients love it as it is very helpful to have a precise idea of all the costs. You and your partner can play around with this tool by adding and then removing certain services until the cost won't fit perfectly within your budget.
I could send you the username and password to use the wedding budget right away, all you have to do is to fill in the contact form of our website www.romanticitalianweddings.com and ask for the code, I'll then send it to you in a personal email. Oh and I'm sure you'll love it also:)

Well, flower decorations are indeed very important as they can make your wedding day really unique and hereunder you can check out how we plan to help you with this aspect:

We have carefully analyzed the florist shops in the entire area and we have reduced our suppliers list to few different first class florists. Each of these florists proposed by us is a professional in its field and has a lot of experience in flower arrangements allowing you to have really beautiful arrangements at convenient prices. You will be free to contact all our florists and check out with all of them the best arrangements, listen to their suggestions and advices on how to save lots of money on seasonal flowers and also trust them to create for you the perfect image that you have had in mind for years about the ideal bridal bouquet and flower theme. Being in direct contact with them as they are experts in their field, they will always be ready to give you the best advice both to create an elegant and unique image and also to help you save money by using distinctive and seasonal flowers; you will have the possibility to personally exchange many emails with the florists directly and you will be sure in this way that what you are asking will be fulfilled because you are talking to the expert directly and there are no third parts that can create misunderstandings or confusions in the emails you will be exchanging.
If by any chance you will visit the area prior to the wedding you can ask them to fix a meeting with you and you can go to their shop directly, see their own previous works, the quality of the flowers they work with and this direct approach will help you to feel really safe in your own selections. Otherwise you can also decide to simply drop by their shop a couple of days before the wedding and you can finalize with them the last details of the arrangements you’ve agreed together. They can capture the idea that you have in mind perfectly; you can send them pictures of the perfect arrangements and then they will follow the model to its finer details or you can trust their artistic skills and let them create for you the flowers you’ve dreamed about all your life. All our florists are both talented and also extremely helpful, flexible and friendly and even if you will require bridal bouquets that might seem unusual or peculiar they will capture your ideas perfectly and to quote what an ex bride said : “the flowers will turn out to be even better than what you have envisioned”. Our own florists will go above and beyond to make sure that you will have THE perfect arrangements that you are asking!
Once you will have talked to all our florists and we strongly advise you to contact all of them you can then decide who you prefer and reach to a conclusion afterwards basing yourself on the approach you have had and also on the price that you have received.

Creating flower decorations and decors that personalize your wedding will give a singular touch to your big day. With the help of our florists your wedding will have the unique look that express perfectly your own personality and you can be sure that your own guests will remember your own wedding and will talk about the special arrangements you have created for a long time to come.

All my best for now, O:o)
Alexandra Andres

WOL Network

Postby Italian bride to be » Wed Mar 21, 2022 7:58 pm

Alexndra,

thank you I have taken some time and used the budget calculator with my husband and it gave us a very good idea of the over all cost, and I am happy to say it was very reasonable and you seem to get very good value for money.

The only other questions I have really are about the photography and video options, transportation for the bride and guests, and the music at the church and back at the villa.

Thanks so much for all your help it has been invaluable.
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Postby romantic italian weddings » Thu Mar 22, 2022 9:27 am

Italian bride to be wrote:Alexndra,

thank you I have taken some time and used the budget calculator with my husband and it gave us a very good idea of the over all cost, and I am happy to say it was very reasonable and you seem to get very good value for money.

The only other questions I have really are about the photography and video options, transportation for the bride and guests, and the music at the church and back at the villa.

Thanks so much for all your help it has been invaluable.

O:o) Hi again,
I'm so pleased to hear that you've used our wedding budget calculator and that you have found it very useful. In fact it does offer couples a very clear idea of all costs involved, it includes all fees and taxes and therefore it is very useful to have a perfect estimation of the costs involved in organizing a destination wedding in Italy.
Please check this link to have detals on the photography, transportation for the wedding day and the music: http://www.romanticitalianweddings.com/ ... nning.html
In this way you can see also photos of the services we're offering and maybe you can get some tips on what your wedding would be!

If I can help you any further do let me know.

Alexandra O:o)
www. romanticitalianweddings.com

WOL Network

Postby Italian bride to be » Tue Apr 10, 2022 6:02 pm

Thank you for all your help. We had been considering all options and comparing them to other Italian venues. No other venue compares with the value for money and the such personal service you offer.

If you could just help me with a little more information. I am just interested what there is to do in the area? If you could provide me with some information about the local area. Also if there are any organised activities that the guests could do.?

Once again many thanks
Italian bride to be
New Wolly

Postby romantic italian weddings » Thu Apr 12, 2022 7:42 am

Italian bride to be wrote:Thank you for all your help. We had been considering all options and comparing them to other Italian venues. No other venue compares with the value for money and the such personal service you offer.

If you could just help me with a little more information. I am just interested what there is to do in the area? If you could provide me with some information about the local area. Also if there are any organised activities that the guests could do.?

Once again many thanks

O:o) Hi again,
You are indeed very kind and I am pleased to provide you with the information you have asked me.
Naturally, besides the wedding itself there is other important information that the wedding couple needs to consider. Basing ourselves on the experience gained so far, we know the wedding couple wishes to have information related to the logistics, free time at the villa and also ideas for things to do in the area.

You can check out here under some of the information we consider to be important for you:

Our villas make part of the touristic route of Umbria and South Tuscany and at less than 1 hour distance one can reach the most important art cities of these 2 regions:
- Lake Trasimeno: http://www.lagotrasimeno.net/index.php?lang=EN
- Passignano sul Trasimeno: http://www.visitapassignano.it/passigna ... ge=home-uk
- Tuoro sul Trasimeno: http://www.bellaumbria.net/Tuoro_sul_Tr ... me_eng.htm
Cortona, 20 minutes: http://www.cortonaweb.net/en/home
Perugia, 25 minutes: http://www.perugiaonline.com
Assisi, 35 minutes: http://www.assisionline.com
Gubbio, 45 minutes: http://www.bed-and-breakfast-in-umbria. ... ubbio.aspx
Orvieto, 1 hour: http://www.orvietoonline.com
Siena, 50 minutes: http://www.sienaonline.it
Firenze, 80 minutes: http://www.firenzeturismo.it/en
Roma, 2 hours: http://www.turismoroma.it/?lang=en
Another great attraction of the area is the possibility to visit the major and famous vineyards of the area such as:
Montepulciano, 40 minutes: http://www.stradavinonobile.it/new/index.en.php
Montalcino, 1 hour and 30 minutes: http://www.consorziobrunellodimontalcin ... .php?lg=en
Montefalco, 1 hour: http://www.stradadelsagrantino.it/index.php?l=en

Things to do in the area of the villas!
The 2 villas are very close to lake Trasimeno (less than 5 minutes) and we offer a direct free of charge transportation by shuttle bus from the villas to the beach of Ciao Ciao. There are many sports that one can do around the area of Lake Trasimeno such as:
- Windsurf http://www.trasimenowindsurf.com/homepage.htm
- Kite surf http://giuliaceleschi.altervista.org/ki ... simeno.htm
- Wake Boarding http://www.yumping.it/wakeboard/perugia ... -trasimeno
- Canoeing http://www.canoaclubperugia.it
- Volley Beach http://www.badiaccia.com/en/index.php
- Golf http://www.golfclubperugia.it
- Tennis http://www.tennisclubcortona.it
- Football http://www.greenme.it/vivere/sport-e-te ... campionato
- Horse Riding http://www.larosacanina.com

Listen also to our suggestions for a typical week at the villa:

After 12 years of work experience in tourism and wedding planning at our villas, we are certainly experts in knowing the favorite leisure of our guests.
Just as an example a typical week might be:
Saturday – 1st day.
a. Welcome cocktail at your arrival at the villa offered by our staff and presentation of the villa and its structures. This service is already included in the rental of the villa.
b. Pizza party with 25 different types of hot from the oven pizza and cold beers, Prosecco directly delivered at the villa for you and your own group.
c. Ciao Ciao disco with free entrance for the guests of our villas and free of charge transportation.

Sunday – 2nd day.
a. Relaxing day by the pool and sun bath.
b. Special wine-tasting sessions at Villa Baroncino and Villa San Crispolto

- Try six Tuscan wines from important production zones:
1. Bianco di Pitigliano DOC
2. Rosso Toscano IGT (Sangiovese-Canaiolo varieties)
3. Rosso di Montepulciano DOC
4. Rosso di Montalcino DOC
5. Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
6. Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
Plenty of typical products, such as cheese and charcuteries, will also be served during the wine tasting.

c. BBQ organized at the villa as a welcome party for our guests:
Inizio modulo
BBQ - €25.00
Per person:

- sausage
- burger
- chicken
- pork
- fish
- vegetables
- corn on the cob
- salad
- bread
- 1 dessert (eg cheesecake, pannacotta,tiramisu)

d. Ciao Ciao disco with free entrance for the guests of our villas and free of charge transportation.
Fine modulo
Monday – 3rd day.
Possible tours towards an art city, a vineyard or even a Spa Center http://www.termeaq.it/index.php?id=59 . The tour can be organized with a bus for all the guests and it can be half a day or the entire day.
Wine Tours
Villa Baroncino organizes tours of the Tuscan Wine Country for its guests. Several tours of some of the most important vineyards, wineries and wine producing areas of Tuscany are covered.
The following wine tours are available:
• Winetour - Montepulciano
• Winetour - Montalcino
• Winetour - Montepulciano/Montalcino (combines the 2 tours above)
• Winetour - Chianti
• Winetour - Valdichiana
Description of the wine-tour to Montalcino:
Rendezvous at 10:30 am at our Tuscan Wine Shop, where 3 or 4 Tuscan wines will be tasted, served with typical local products (cheese, salami, capocollo).
• Departure at 11-11:30 am for Pienza with a tour of the town.
• Lunch at 1:30 pm at a restaurant of our choice (lunch is optional).
• Departure for Montalcino at 3-3:30 pm, where there will be another tasting at the FORNACELLA estate or the FATTOI estate (tastings of Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino, served with typical local products).
• Departure to return to our wine shop scheduled at approximately 5 pm.
Description of the wine-tour to Montepulciano:
Rendezvous at 10:30 am at our Tuscan Wine Shop, where 3 or 4 Tuscan wines will be tasted, served with typical local products (cheese, salami, capocollo).
• Departure at 11-11:30 am for Pienza with a tour of the town.
• Departure for Montepulciano at 3-3:30 pm, where there will be another tasting at the CROCIANI estate or the ICARIO estate (tastings of Nobile and Rosso di Montepulciano, served with typical local products).
Description of the wine-tour to Castellina in Chianti:
• Departure at 11-11:30 am for Castellina in Chianti with a tour of the town.
• Departure at 3-3:30 pm for the TENUTA DI CANALE estate in Castellina in Chianti, where there will be another tasting with Chianti Classico and Chianti, served with typical local products.
Tuesday – 4th day
a. Relaxing day by the pool and sun bath.
b. Visit the city of Cortona http://www.cortonaweb.net/en/home
c. Cruise on lake Trasimeno and visit the islands:
- Full tour for 5 hours including a luxury aperitif on board, unlimited drinks for each of the guests as well as a lunch/dinner in accordance to the timing of the day you will choose. The minimum number of participants so that we can organize the tour is 6 persons.
- Partial tour for 4-5 hours including an aperitif on board for each of the guests. The minimum number of participants so that we can organize the tour is 6 persons.
- Sunset tour for 2 hours including an aperitifs on board for each of the guests. The minimum number of participants so that we can organize the tour is 6 persons.

d. Hen party for the evening:
First Proposal:
7pm Departure from your Villa for a club at Bastia Umbra (near Perugia). It takes about 45 minutes to get there, so your group will be there at around 8pm.
The club is both a restaurant and a disco, so it is possible to have dinner and then spend the evening dancing at the disco.
At around 02:30am you will be taken back to your Villa.

Second Proposal:
6:30pm Departure from your Villa for a club just in the suburbs of Florence. It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to get there, so your group will reach the club at around 8pm.
The club is both a restaurant and a disco, so it’s possible to have a dinner-show (floor show and background music) and then spend the evening dancing at the disco.
At around 02:30am you will be taken back to your Villa.

Third proposal:
2pm Departure from your Villa for a Spa in Rapolano Terme. It takes about an hour to get there, so your group will reach the Spa at around 3pm.
There it will be possible to have some treatments like manicure, pedicure, massages.
7pm Departure from the Spa to get to Passignano sul Trasimeno (arrival at around 20:00). You will have your dinner in a typical lovely restaurant on the lakeside, that will serve a delicious food.
10pm: transportation back to the Villa

Forth proposal:
10:30am Departure from your Villa for an organic farm in Chianciano Terme. It takes about an hour to get there, so you will reach the farm at around 11:00 am.
There you will have your cooking class: the kitchen facilities are suitable also for groups, so you will be able to enjoy your class cooking altogether. The menu consists of 2 first courses, 1 second course and 1 dessert. The cooking class will be followed by the lunch.
After lunch you’ll leave Chianciano to get back to your Villa (you’ll get there at around 5pm).
6:45pm: your group will be taken to Passignano sul Trasimeno: here you will have your dinner in a typical lovely restaurant on the lakeside, that will serve a delicious food.
10pm: transportation back to the Villa

e. Stag Party for the evening
GO KARTING DAY! + DINNER
17:00 Departure from your Villa for a kart-circuit near Castelnuovo Berardenga. It takes about 45 minutes to get there, so you will reach the circuit at around 17:45/18:00.
There it can be possible to rent your kart and to have a great time racing with your friends. The rent includes tracksuite, helmet and proper fixed kart. A changing room will be at your disposal.
Up to 28 people can use the circuit together, if you have more people in your party, you can divide it in two (or more) groups. Each session lasts 20/30 minutes.
A changing room will be at your disposal.
At around 19:30pm: transportation to a restaurant situated nearby your Villa.
Further option:
If you plan to organise this day on a Saturday, a Sunday or a Wednesday, you can decide to continue your evening at the disco just next to the restaurant. Your transportation back to the Villa (at around 02:00/02:30am) will be arranged directly by the staff of the disco (shuttle service).

f. Karaoke Night at Ciao Ciao restaurant and dinner all together (free of charge transportation)

Wednesday – 5th day.
a. Wedding rehearsal in the morning:
Organization of the Ceremony in Cortona and Rehearsal:

I want to let you know that I pay special attention to the organization of logistics and transportation connected to the event of the wedding day.
The day before the ceremony I always organize a rehearsal in Cortona – I come at the villa in the morning and a group of you which usually is composed by family, best man, bridemaids (in general, 10 – 15 people) follows me to Cortona which is about 20 minutes distant.
This is important because your people can follow me by car and so they can learn the way to go there, once in Cortona I will point all the best parking places that allow to park up to 200 cars quite close to the centre.
If a bus is required I’ll instruct where the bus shall stop and together with the transportation company I’ll take care of all details.
The decision of hiring a bus is totally yours –both the possibilities are valid, having a bus for all the guests starting from the villa or using the cars rented from the various families and friends for their week of holiday.
Whatever your choice will be I guarantee the perfect outcome of the transportation because both cases are very easy to perform for me.
The visit of the day before the wedding to Cortona is absolutely necessary to make sure that everything will go smoothly the following day.
The visit in Cortona and the Rehearsal usually last around 3 hours. It will start at 9am and finish at 12(noon) aproximately.

The Rehearsal in Cortona:

Once in Cortona, I will accompany the bride, the groom and all the group of people at the venue of the ceremony (town hall or church) and there we will have a proper rehearsal of the ceremony.
During the rehearsal, we will take care of the followings:
- Order of service
- Entrance of the bride
- Assignment of the places for the groom, best man, maid of honor, bridesmaids, families and the rest of the guests
- The duration of ceremony
- Personal readings (if they are requested)
- Music
- Recession.

The Rehearsal for ceremonies at our villas:

The same attention will be given to ceremonies hold at the villa, of course in this case transportation is not required. The day before the event we will organize a proper rehearsal of the ceremony.
During the rehearsal, we will take care of the followings:
- Order of service
- Entrance of the bride
- Assignment of the places for the groom, best man, maid of honor, bridesmaids, families and the rest of the guests
- The duration of ceremony
- Personal readings (if they are requested)
- Music
- Recession.
b. Hairstyle test for the bride with the hairstylist she has chosen;
c. Lunch a typical Tuscan restaurant in Cortona for the wedding couple and their families http://www.ristorantetonino.com/index.php?lang=en
d. The rest of the day can be spent around the pool of the villa relaxing with your friends and families and getting ready for the BIG DAY. Of course, men can decide to play some golf http://www.golfclubperugia.it to relax while women can go to a Spa center http://www.termeaq.it/index.php?id=59 ;
e. Ciao Ciao disco with free entrance for the guests of our villas and free of charge transportation.

Thursday – WEDDING DAY - 6th day.
We pay special attention to the organization of the wedding day and we coordinate all the suppliers in order to allow you to relax and enjoy the most important day of your life. Our venue manager will be with you all day long from the early morning till late at night and you will receive full assistance and help. Here under you can check out a typical wedding day (the hour indicated is just an example and we also organize ceremonies at different timings of the day):

3.30 PM CEREMONY
9-10 AM – The caterers arrive to prepare the marquee for your reception meal and then your bridesmaids helped by our venue manager can start to decorate the marquee with your personal favours and ideas for the wedding;
11 AM – the photographer will come to the villa to start shooting while you and the groom are getting ready;
11.30 – AM – The hairstylist and makeup artist will come to the villa for your hairstyle as well as the hairstyle of your bridesmaids, mother of the bride/groom and other female guests;
11-12AM – The florist will come to the villa to hand you the bridal bouquet and boutonniere as well as the bouquets for the bridesmaids. Then, the florists will arrange the flower packages you have purchased.
2.15 PM – The groom and the party will leave the villa heading towards Cortona;
3.00 PM – The Bride will leave the Villa accompanied by her father;
3.30 PM - The Ceremony will start;
4.15 PM – The Ceremony will end;
4.15/5.00 PM – Photo tour session in Cortona;
5.30 PM – Aperitifs organized by the pool of our villas;
6.30 PM - Seated Reception in the Marquee;
8.30/9.00 PM – The party will start;
1.30 AM – the music and party will end.

Friday – 7th day.
a. Brunch organized late morning to allow your guests to recover from the hangover of the wedding day
b. BBQ organized at the villa at 6pm as a good bye party for you and your own guests;
c. Ciao Ciao disco with free entrance for the guests of our villas and free of charge transportation.

Saturday – 8th day.
Departure Day.

Let me know if I can help you any further:)

Sincerely,
Alexandra
and supervisor of the events on the wedding day O:o)

WOL Network

Postby licious » Tue Apr 17, 2022 7:51 pm

hi italianbridetobe

I got married in Tuscany last summer. I had an amazing planner who I can highly recommend.

PM me if you want to ask any question or ask for planner details.

I cant recommend getting married abroad highly enough - I just wish we get getting married again!

Going back to Italy for 1 year anniversert though :-8
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wzC1ObX/]

[/url]
licious
Mini Wolly

Next

Return to Weddings Abroad