WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Day after BBQ in Benalmadena..

Day after BBQ in Benalmadena..

Postby chicabride » Thu Apr 05, 2022 9:05 pm

Anyone know of somewhere I could have a day after (the wedding)BBQ...somewhere thats not too expensive?

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
— Emily Brontë (Wuthering Heights)

chicabride
Mini Wolly

Re: Day after BBQ in Benalmadena..

Postby Musibodas Classical Music » Sun Apr 15, 2022 9:45 pm

MUSIBODAS
CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR WEDDINGS-RECEPTIONS
COSTA DEL SOL

Dear Bride,

I offer you Live Classical Music for the Ceremony and Cocktail/Reception/Wedding Dinner.

-String Trio: Two Violins and Concert Harp
-Classical Trio: Violin, Concert Harp and Singer Soloist

I send you some our music:
http://vimeo.com/21062444
http://vimeo.com/16534585?ab
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1720253298036
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1720221217234

Please, let me know if you need more information about prices, repertoires,…

I´m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

With kind regards,

Laura Sánchez García
MUSIBODAS
Classical Music for Weddings & Events
Costa del Sol- Málaga
[email protected]
http://classicalmusicweddings.weebly.com
Telf.: + 34 660 75 32 46

Musibodas Classical Music
WOL Network

Spain

Re: Day after BBQ in Benalmadena..

Postby pinkie246 » Wed May 09, 2022 1:38 pm

hi Chica
Just wondering if you have had any luck with this request ? if you have can you let me know as i am looking for something similar can't think of anywhere myself.... O-O
pinkie246
New Wolly

Return to Weddings Abroad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Spanish Dream Weddings has managed over 150 weddings since 2007 and can now offer a little black book of the best kept wedding secrets on the Costa del Sol. Areas covered include Marbella, San Pedro, Benalmadena, Mijas, Fuengirola, Nerja, Estepona, Malaga City and some exclusive inland venues.

All Wedding packages include a CD of all photographs taken on the day! Dublin based

Celebrate your Big Day at Templepatrick, with first-class Hilton hospitality

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.

Professional Wedding Singers & Musicians. Featuring Ruth McGill, Ruth Smith and Helena Walsh

Award winning brodal designer. Based in Tallaght, Dublin 24

.....makes an ideal venue for the perfect wedding where guests can relax and enjoy that special day in luxurious surroundings.

Add some fun and colour to you special day for the children and all your guests... with your own Ice-cream Van.

CSI are a fully live 5 piece band comprising male, vocals, female vocals, lead guitar, bass guitar, drums & keyboards.

The Decades are a six piece Dance Band. The mission of The Decades Dance Band is to make you feel like dancing. The band plays at least five classic songs from every decade

Singing swing to full professional backing tracks, Derek will evoke an era of Rat Pack nostalgia. Available nationwide

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Everything from pre-conception to maternity, new parents, gift items and much much more.

Affordable packages available. Cork based. Phone 021 4905685

Stunning, fashion forward bridal and bridesmaids gowns. Call 01 897 1494 for appointment.

Barbara is an award winning singer and has performed at over 350 weddings to date

Pat and Claire have 15 years experience in photographing weddings. Portmarnock based.

Creative Photography in a contemporary style.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

A Glorious Setting for your Private Wedding Reception.

Jimazen florists are qualified florists based in Clane Co.Kldare, Ireland. We cater for all occasions- weddings/ corporate events/ floral gifts, bereavements etc.

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

Rubistyle wedding coverage is a mix of relaxed reportage and creative portraiture.

Stockists of an attractive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flowergirl dresses and bridal accessories. Amanda Wyatt, Art Couture, Eternity Bride, Lambert Creations, Opulence, Pure Bridals & Romantica of Devon

book Irelands Premier Band for your Wedding then worry about something else!

At The Bridal Lounge we love working with couples to create bespoke, beautiful wedding concepts as unique and individual as they are. Our services are designed to help couples bring their wedding vision to life in an easy, uncomplicated and budget friendly way.

Beautiful Reportage Wedding Photography from ONLY 895. Your wedding captured in a creative and unobtrusive way with Michelle Prunty Photography.

GLO (SKY) Lanterns are wish lanterns in the Far East and may be taken as a symbol of health, longevity, happiness, peace and prosperity and they can be your ambassador of good wishes. The cheapest supplier in Ireland. - NOW WITH FREE GAS FILLED LIGHTERS.