WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

The Hilton Hotel Vilamoura

The Hilton Hotel Vilamoura

Postby DramaQueen1 » Fri May 04, 2022 8:58 am

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone got married In The Hilton Golf & Spa Resort Vilamoura & could provide me with some feedback.

Would also love to hear from any brides planning to get married their soon.

Many Thanks
DramaQueen1
New Wolly

Re: The Hilton Hotel Vilamoura

Postby Miss Hilton » Sat May 05, 2022 6:04 pm

Hiya,

I am getting married at the Hilton Vilamoura in August and I can honestly say that having visited the hotel on a number of occassions you will not be dissapointed!!!

The hotel is fabulous and the staff and service is second to none. From day 1 they have been so accommodating and nothing has been too much trouble. Not to mention the outstanding menu tasting we received in January. I know that we will not be dissapointed on our big day and I honestly think that our guests will be blown away.

If you are looking for a wedding planner, then I can highly recommend Noelia & Carla (Sonha a dois) they have been so helpful and really provided us with a step by step guide to all the legal side that is involved when marrying abroad, we could not have done it without them!! O:o)

Also if you are looking for entertainment then look no further than Steffie & Dave ( Double Cocktail) again they have been amazing, and can help you in so many ways .. from providing you with your ceremony music right through to booking a childrens entertainer, they are just fab! and we cannot wait for them to perform on our special day.

I hope this helps you when making your choice for your wedding venue. :) :) Goodluck with your plans
Miss Hilton
New Wolly

Postby Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings » Mon May 07, 2022 9:27 pm

Hi lovely Miss Hilton, :wv :wv
Thank you very much for your kind words. :thnk :thnk

It's a pleasure helping you sort out the "boring" part of the wedding and sooner than you think you will be here again and this time it's for THE BIG "W" DAY.

Beijinhos and see you soon!! :lvs :lvs
Noélia Jacinto & Carla Valentim
[email protected]
www.sonhoadois.com
Tel 00351 91 0668928 | 00351 91 4376015

Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings
WOL Network

Postby DOUBLE COCKTAIL ALGARVE BAND and COSTA DEL SOL BAND » Tue May 29, 2022 2:07 pm

Miss Hilton wrote:Hiya,

I am getting married at the Hilton Vilamoura in August and I can honestly say that having visited the hotel on a number of occassions you will not be dissapointed!!!

The hotel is fabulous and the staff and service is second to none. From day 1 they have been so accommodating and nothing has been too much trouble. Not to mention the outstanding menu tasting we received in January. I know that we will not be dissapointed on our big day and I honestly think that our guests will be blown away.

If you are looking for a wedding planner, then I can highly recommend Noelia & Carla (Sonha a dois) they have been so helpful and really provided us with a step by step guide to all the legal side that is involved when marrying abroad, we could not have done it without them!! O:o)

Also if you are looking for entertainment then look no further than Steffie & Dave ( Double Cocktail) again they have been amazing, and can help you in so many ways .. from providing you with your ceremony music right through to booking a childrens entertainer, they are just fab! and we cannot wait for them to perform on our special day.

I hope this helps you when making your choice for your wedding venue. :) :) Goodluck with your plans

Hey Miss Hilton :wv ,

Thanks a mill for your lovely review above, much appreciated!
Enjoy your planning time and see you soon.
Dave and I are delighted to be the :o)ll " ROCKING PART" :o)ll hehehe… lol of your special day.
Kisses and hugs Dave and Steffie :xxx
The Awarded Wedding Band DOUBLE COCKTAIL
WOL_logo_winner_2009_shortlisted_2012.jpg (43.9 KiB) Viewed 154 times
Double Cocktail
THE AWARDED WEDDING BAND ALGARVE and COSTA DEL SOL

http://www.doublecocktail.com
[email protected]
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/doublecocktailband
ALGARVE MUSIC AGENCY
http://www.algarvemusicagency.com

DOUBLE COCKTAIL ALGARVE BAND and COSTA DEL SOL BAND