WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Postby APC » Thu May 10, 2022 2:29 pm

Has anyone had there wedding here.
I Can just find one review from a girl called Claire, would love to hear from someone else who has viewed or had there wedding here.
APC
New Wolly

Re: Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Postby mrsSpillane » Fri May 11, 2022 10:39 am

Heehee, I was just coming on to say that I had mine there but you have already seen my review.

For the record, I loved it and would totally recommend it, you are seperate from the hotel so don't feel like you have everyone looking at you which I found at some other hotels we viewed.

Claire

mrsSpillane
Mini Wolly

Postby sinnottgwen » Wed May 16, 2022 10:55 am

APC wrote:Has anyone had there wedding here.
I Can just find one review from a girl called Claire, would love to hear from someone else who has viewed or had there wedding here.

I am getting married there on the 4th of may next year. I really love it. They have been helpful so far. Have you been over there yet?
sinnottgwen
New Wolly

Postby sinnottgwen » Wed May 16, 2022 10:58 am

mrsSpillane wrote:Heehee, I was just coming on to say that I had mine there but you have already seen my review.

For the record, I loved it and would totally recommend it, you are seperate from the hotel so don't feel like you have everyone looking at you which I found at some other hotels we viewed.

Claire

Hi Claire,
I saw your post saying you got married in Gran Hotel benahavis. I am getting married there next May. Just wondering did you get married in the Catholic Church there? I am finding it hard to get an English priest for the church. Did you have one?
Gwen
sinnottgwen
New Wolly

Postby mrsSpillane » Wed May 16, 2022 6:49 pm

Hiya

We didn't use the church at Benahavis as it was there ferira (sp?) and you can't get married there at that time of year. We used Santo Cristo in Marbella, with an English speaking priest from Romina which the parish priest got for us.

Do you have a planner? Ours sorted it all out with the parish priest.

mrsSpillane
Mini Wolly

Return to Weddings Abroad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Dedicated to offering you the ultimate in luxury pampering, treatments and packages created to transcend you into a world of escapism. Escape with the girls to 4* luxury.

We invite you to share your special day with us at the Talbot Hotel Carlow, the perfect Wedding Venue for your dream day!

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Cork's Premier Wedding Venue.

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Excellent value All Inclusive Packages for 120 guests starting from 7500 & weekend packages from 55.00 per person

Ideally situated overlooking Rosscarbery Bay, the Celtic Ross Hotel provides the perfect romantic setting for your wedding reception.

Weddings at Carlton Millrace Hotel Wexford are a very special occasion - we host just one wedding per day in our unique Wexford Wedding Venue.

..is set in the heart of Kerry where romance is part of the scenery.

Welcome to the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel and SEASCAPE SPA in Donegal, we will ensure your big day is full of magical memories that will last a life time by giving you the attention that you deserve.

Irelands newest four star luxury hotel the Crowne Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown offers the comfort, luxury and style that is to be expected from a world class wedding venue.

We will provide you with comfort and sophistication on your special day and make it the most memorable of occasions.

At Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge we believe we offer something different than the brand new hotels that have sprung up throughout the country: a genuine, unique and personal touch, set in a wonderful traditional hotel full of character and an atmosphere second to none.

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.

Your castle, your wedding, your day at Kilronan Castle.

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

Avon Ri Resort is located in the spectacular Wicklow Mountains and is perched on the shores of the Blessington Lakes.

Offers a stunning backdrop for your wedding day.

Award winning 4 star hotel located in the heart of Westport, Co.Mayo High standard of service, cuisine & attention to detail makes it the perfect choice for your wedding day! Weekend Wedding Dates on SALE for 2013up to 20% off!!

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.

Dublin's premier boutique hotel, a refreshing alternative to the pomp & ceremony of a traditional wedding venue.

At The Heights Hotel Killarney, we care for and understand the importance of your special day. We can offer you assistance and advice on every aspect of your wedding day preparations with a dedicated member of our experienced team.

Our job is to make things a little simpler for your County Kildare wedding.

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

Let us help you make the perfect choice for your special day. The Carnegie Court Hotel offers the beautifully appointed Castle Suite for you, your family, friends and loved ones to celebrate your wedding.

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890