WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Postby APC » Thu May 10, 2022 2:29 pm

Has anyone had there wedding here.
I Can just find one review from a girl called Claire, would love to hear from someone else who has viewed or had there wedding here.
APC
New Wolly

Re: Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Postby mrsSpillane » Fri May 11, 2022 10:39 am

Heehee, I was just coming on to say that I had mine there but you have already seen my review.

For the record, I loved it and would totally recommend it, you are seperate from the hotel so don't feel like you have everyone looking at you which I found at some other hotels we viewed.

Claire

mrsSpillane
Mini Wolly

Postby sinnottgwen » Wed May 16, 2022 10:55 am

APC wrote:Has anyone had there wedding here.
I Can just find one review from a girl called Claire, would love to hear from someone else who has viewed or had there wedding here.

I am getting married there on the 4th of may next year. I really love it. They have been helpful so far. Have you been over there yet?
sinnottgwen
New Wolly

Postby sinnottgwen » Wed May 16, 2022 10:58 am

mrsSpillane wrote:Heehee, I was just coming on to say that I had mine there but you have already seen my review.

For the record, I loved it and would totally recommend it, you are seperate from the hotel so don't feel like you have everyone looking at you which I found at some other hotels we viewed.

Claire

Hi Claire,
I saw your post saying you got married in Gran Hotel benahavis. I am getting married there next May. Just wondering did you get married in the Catholic Church there? I am finding it hard to get an English priest for the church. Did you have one?
Gwen
sinnottgwen
New Wolly

Postby mrsSpillane » Wed May 16, 2022 6:49 pm

Hiya

We didn't use the church at Benahavis as it was there ferira (sp?) and you can't get married there at that time of year. We used Santo Cristo in Marbella, with an English speaking priest from Romina which the parish priest got for us.

Do you have a planner? Ours sorted it all out with the parish priest.

mrsSpillane
Mini Wolly

Return to Weddings Abroad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

Why not escape and enjoy some "time out" from your hectic wedding preparations. Indulge in pre- wedding escapism with one of our tailored packages.

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

Cavan Crystal Hotel is a stunning contemporary 4* hotel which offers a haven of luxury in one of Irelands most beautifully diverse and centrally located counties.

BallyseedeCastleis an impressive building and has a history dating back to the 1590s. Wonderfully transformed into a hotel in 1965,BallyseedeCastleoffers23ensuite-bedrooms.

Destination Wedding Venue of the North West.

Mullingar Park Hotel Superior customer service, elegant & stylish surroundings, luxurious banqueting suites, private pre reception lounge overlooking landscaped gardens.

.....makes an ideal venue for the perfect wedding where guests can relax and enjoy that special day in luxurious surroundings.

This luxurious 4* hotel is located in the exquisite setting of Rosses Point offering an array of unparalleled views.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

Making your Day Special. Unrivalled food, stunning location, many photo opportunities

...one of Irelands' best kept secrets for your special wedding day. Castleconnell Co. Limerick.

When you have your wedding at Parknasilla Resort, it is all yours. Award winning restaurant overlooking Kenmare Bay.

An elegant and spacious Regency house built in 1822, the centrepiece of 320 acres of private parkland.

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Excellent value All Inclusive Packages for 120 guests starting from 7500 & weekend packages from 55.00 per person

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Whether you're planning a celebration that's traditional or trendy, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, your wedding at Cork International Airport Hotel will be everything you and your partner dreamed.

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

We invite you to share your special day with us at the Talbot Hotel Carlow, the perfect Wedding Venue for your dream day!

The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel stands proudly in the shadows of Kilkenny Castle offering a dramatic backdrop for those exquisite photographs.

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

The YPA packages have been planned carefully to cover the different requirements our clients may have.

The 5* Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa is the only hotel located in Killarney's majestic National Park. It has a dedicated and experienced wedding and events team along with professional staff that can help you plan a magical day which reflects your own personalities.

Your castle, your wedding, your day at Kilronan Castle.

We pride ourselves on our ability to establish a warm personal relationship with you, to ensure the perfect setting for your wedding day.

The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, formerly The Ashbourne Marriott opened in April 2007 and is a blend of 4* luxury and sophistication and is the ideal location and wedding venue for your special day.

Welcome to the Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre Hotel. This hotel is located in the heart of Belfast city centre in St. Annes Square.