WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Postby APC » Thu May 10, 2022 2:29 pm

Has anyone had there wedding here.
I Can just find one review from a girl called Claire, would love to hear from someone else who has viewed or had there wedding here.
APC
New Wolly

Re: Gran Hotel BenahAvis

Postby mrsSpillane » Fri May 11, 2022 10:39 am

Heehee, I was just coming on to say that I had mine there but you have already seen my review.

For the record, I loved it and would totally recommend it, you are seperate from the hotel so don't feel like you have everyone looking at you which I found at some other hotels we viewed.

Claire

mrsSpillane
Mini Wolly

Postby sinnottgwen » Wed May 16, 2022 10:55 am

APC wrote:Has anyone had there wedding here.
I Can just find one review from a girl called Claire, would love to hear from someone else who has viewed or had there wedding here.

I am getting married there on the 4th of may next year. I really love it. They have been helpful so far. Have you been over there yet?
sinnottgwen
New Wolly

Postby sinnottgwen » Wed May 16, 2022 10:58 am

mrsSpillane wrote:Heehee, I was just coming on to say that I had mine there but you have already seen my review.

For the record, I loved it and would totally recommend it, you are seperate from the hotel so don't feel like you have everyone looking at you which I found at some other hotels we viewed.

Claire

Hi Claire,
I saw your post saying you got married in Gran Hotel benahavis. I am getting married there next May. Just wondering did you get married in the Catholic Church there? I am finding it hard to get an English priest for the church. Did you have one?
Gwen
sinnottgwen
New Wolly

Postby mrsSpillane » Wed May 16, 2022 6:49 pm

Hiya

We didn't use the church at Benahavis as it was there ferira (sp?) and you can't get married there at that time of year. We used Santo Cristo in Marbella, with an English speaking priest from Romina which the parish priest got for us.

Do you have a planner? Ours sorted it all out with the parish priest.

mrsSpillane
Mini Wolly

Return to Weddings Abroad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

We invite you to share your special day with us at the Talbot Hotel Carlow, the perfect Wedding Venue for your dream day!

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

.....makes an ideal venue for the perfect wedding where guests can relax and enjoy that special day in luxurious surroundings.

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

When you choose Carlton Hotel Kinsale you are assured the ultimate in personal attention, service and value for money.

Activity Weekends. We will organise it all for you, from accommodation, activities, dinner & a great nights entertainment.

We welcome your girly get-togethers and have put together some perfect pampering packages for those who wish to indulge

Making your Day Special. Unrivalled food, stunning location, many photo opportunities

Since 1907 the venue for many wedding celebrations for over 100 years. One of the most magnificent settings around Dublin.

The 5* Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa is the only hotel located in Killarney's majestic National Park. It has a dedicated and experienced wedding and events team along with professional staff that can help you plan a magical day which reflects your own personalities.

A Fairytale Wedding awaits you at Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin. We recognise that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and are devoted to making it one which you will never forget.

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

Your personal wedding coordinator who will walk you through this exclusive family run hotel so you can experience the warmth and luxury of this unique and special wedding location.

Welcome to the Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre Hotel. This hotel is located in the heart of Belfast city centre in St. Annes Square.

Avon Ri Resort is located in the spectacular Wicklow Mountains and is perched on the shores of the Blessington Lakes.

The banqueting suite at Bewleys Hotel Dublin Airport is a stunning new venue which can cater for up 250 guests.

Dublin's premier boutique hotel, a refreshing alternative to the pomp & ceremony of a traditional wedding venue.

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.

Contemporary modern style and urban location, provides the ultimate in luxury for those whose heart belongs to the city

Your castle, your wedding, your day at Kilronan Castle.

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion and should be as special in reality as it exists in your dreams.

One of the most unique and romantic wedding venues Mayo has to offer

Horetown House is a romantic setting in private surroundings; exclusively yours on your wedding day.

Let us help you make the perfect choice for your special day. The Carnegie Court Hotel offers the beautifully appointed Castle Suite for you, your family, friends and loved ones to celebrate your wedding.

Designed to reflect style, planned with meticulous care to deliver service excellence, The Portlaoise Heritage Hotel has earned itself the reputation of being the most sought after wedding venues in Ireland offering the outstanding qualities of a first class 4 * Hotel.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

The YPA packages have been planned carefully to cover the different requirements our clients may have.

No interruptions, no distractions, just your special day. Our staff will make sure everything works like clockwork, so you dont have to worry about a thing.