WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Clearblue fertility monitor Question - 11 highs...

Clearblue fertility monitor Question - 11 highs...

Postby MrsM2008 » Sat Jan 24, 2022 3:52 pm

Hi all

Im just looking for some advice please.

Its my first month using the monitor and so far no peak days.

I have a 32 day cycle and am on day 17 at the moment. Monitor started to request readings from day 6, i had 1 low reading and 10 highs since.

I would have though id have OV'd by now so a bit worried Im not ovulating ...

Can anyone shed a bit of light on this, would really appreciate it xxx
MrsM2008
Mini Wolly

Postby wannababba » Sun Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm

Hi Mrs M

I am roughly on the same day as u and like you this is our first month using the cbfm, so far I have had 4 highs and the rest low, I think Im on day 16 or 17 (monitor is upstairs), i was asked to poas from day 6 onwards but from reading the booklet you can have more than 5 highs on your first month as the monitor is getting used to your cycle and from next month onwards this shd be reduced down to between 1 and 5 highs, Im thinking that I ov late in my cycle as I hasvt gotten my peak yet either but Im looking at this way were having fun on the high days :-8 ,

stick with it this month and hopefully next month you wont have as many high days and wont be as confused

babydust to you

wannababba
Royal Wolly

Postby mrsKia07 » Sun Jan 25, 2022 2:38 pm

Used the cbfm for a good few months, deffo keep testing as i didn't get my peak until late in cycle most times *)
mrsKia07

Postby sinion » Sun Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm

My first month using it I got highs from days 9 to 20 and then peak on 21 and 22, hang in there, it should come soon!

sinion
Ultimate Wolly

Postby MrsM2008 » Sun Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Thanks for the replies girls :thnk

i would have always though i ov'd earlier so im hoping this is where i have been going wrong so far. I think ive been totally mis-calculating ov time.

Glitter princess : nice to have someone in the same boat with it being your first month too using CBFM, keep in touch and let me know how you get on with your peak days it was another high for me today.

Thanks Sinion - hope it comes soon xx
MrsM2008
Mini Wolly

Postby wannababba » Sun Jan 25, 2022 10:13 pm

Hi MrsM

No Worries at all, Will keep u posted when we get our peak, Im the same as u I thought all thoose months that Id have OV'd much earlier so hopefully that was where we were going wrong aswell.

going for day 21 bloods on Friday so hopefully that will bring to light any probs if there are any.

:babydust: to you

wannababba
Royal Wolly

Postby moonandstars » Mon Jan 26, 2022 11:37 am

Hi Glitter Princess and MrsM

Its my first month too using clfm but I'm only on day 7. Hopefully it will work great for us.
Let me know how you both find it. :thnk
moonandstars
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsM2008 » Tue Jan 27, 2022 8:55 am

Hi girls

Just to give you an update - CD 20 and still no peak so that makes it 14 highs in row.

What i did notice this morning was the line was much darker so hope thats a good sign - one of the girls posted to manually check the stick as when coming up to O they should be both as dark as eachother.

How is everyone else getting on with theirs?

Baby dust to all xxx
MrsM2008
Mini Wolly

Postby moonandstars » Tue Jan 27, 2022 9:03 am

Hi MrsM2008,
Only on cd 8 but it asked for another test this morning and I'm still low. I'll have to start setting my alarm earlier as I nearly missed the train this morning with testing :o0

I'd still BD on the high days as there is still a possibility, How long is you cycle?
I also heard of getting the stick too wet that it does not work so make sure only 3 seconds. Think that might of been where i went wrong on the OPK's. I'd say a darker line is a good sign, I must start checking this too.

Baby dust all round x x x
moonandstars
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsM2008 » Tue Jan 27, 2022 10:36 am

Hi moonandstars

My cycle is usually around 32 days.

Hard to BD on every high esp since we have had them now for 2 weeks :o0 !!

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
MrsM2008
Mini Wolly

Postby moonandstars » Tue Jan 27, 2022 12:38 pm

I see your point :o0
I even find every 2nd night hard :o0

Hopefully you will get you peak tomorrow as the line was dark today.
Keep us posted :wv
moonandstars
Mini Wolly

Postby wannababba » Tue Jan 27, 2022 2:04 pm

Hi Girls

Im actually only on day 17 now thought I was a little further than I am :-8
so far Ive had 7 highs and the rest lows and no peak yet, Im sure we'll get the peak in a few days and like we said before in previous posts this is where were we were probally going wrong all thoose months, I thought that i'd have OV'D by now but I havent so hopefully this month or next will ours!!!!!

sure we'l keep having fun on all the high days :o0 :o0 and will keep you posted on when we get our peak

wannababba
Royal Wolly

Postby moonandstars » Tue Jan 27, 2022 6:56 pm

Hopefully we all get the peak tomorrow or the weekend, more time for BD :o0
moonandstars
Mini Wolly

Postby wannababba » Tue Jan 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Hi MrsM

When u say manually check the sticks to check if they are darker what are u looking at, I might check this out but havent a clue what I shd be looking at :-8

I hope I get a peak at the w'eekend as to be honest dh is getting a little but sick of bding, though hed never have to say that in his life, he feels used and abused the last few days :o0 :o0 :-8

OOOH BABYDUST TO US ALL

wannababba
Royal Wolly

Postby moonandstars » Wed Jan 28, 2022 8:51 am

Well girls CD9 and still low, anyone get the peak yet??
moonandstars
Mini Wolly

Next

Return to TTC