WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

5yrs ttc & bfp - help

5yrs ttc & bfp - help

Postby yummymumm » Sat May 05, 2022 3:07 pm

Havent been on here in a while, was lurking cos was loosing heart.
Beet ttc #2 for almost 5 years, yesterday I got a BFP at first morning pee.
AF is 6 days late now, and I nearly died, didnt know if I was imagining it and called DH to come into the loo to check if I was imagining it. He nearly dropped when I showed him. There was definetly a very faint 2nd line.
He ran out unconvinced to get 2 digital tests, but when I did them, they were both negative.
Had a wedding yesterday and was so confused as to how to feel, didnt drink obviously, also didnt sleep a wink!!
did a cheap tesco one today when I got back from the wedding at lunch time..neg again

Ive now convinced myself that someone made a mistake when making the first test and no matter what it would produce a positive result.
Ive lots of crampy pains for the last 3 days. I never get that with AF, I get pains the day of AF and very sore boobs.
Ive to go to an engagement party for my sister tonight and am so exhausted

Someone give me a bit of positive energy please!! I want to be excited and happy, but I am so scared!
[Image

yummymumm
Princess Wolly

be...

Re: 5yrs ttc & bfp - help

Postby theoracle » Sat May 05, 2022 3:16 pm

I am not on the ttc forum but I hope you don't mind me answering. Was it First Response that you used? I presume with digital tests you didn't use the FMU? And today with the TESCO one, you didn't use FMU again? If so I would leave testing till tomorrow morning again with FR. The digital tests are not as sensitive (neither is TESCO) and especially as you had a faint line with FMU it would follow that the more diluted urine further in the day would quite likely produce a negative. I am keeping everything crossed for you, really really hope it is a BFP :hyper:
theoracle
Most Helpful, Most Knowledgeable User 2011

Postby yummymumm » Sat May 05, 2022 3:31 pm

Thanks The Oracle, of course I dont mind you replying, no the first test was a pharmacy one (sure sign ws the brand) and yes the digital tests werent FMU and neither was the TESCO one, I will get a FR one, Its been 8 years since I got a BFP!
i feel pregnant, does that sound weird, the stomach cramps and just a weird feeling in my tummy and back make me think i really am, and I am so tired I feel so frustrated!!
Have to stop myself telling my sister tonight just hope she doesnt notice Im not drinking.

Thank you xx
[Image

yummymumm
Princess Wolly

be...

Postby happieout » Sat May 05, 2022 5:41 pm

I hope so much it's a bfp tomorrow. FMU is important apparently. You deserve it after all this time, don't loose heart. I'll be thinking of you :babydust:
happieout
Woloholic

Postby Mismatch » Sun May 06, 2022 7:10 am

Hi Yummymummy,

Fingers crossed for you this morning. Hope its a positive result
Mismatch
Mini Wolly

Postby suitcase of hopes and dreams » Sun May 06, 2022 9:04 am

Oh hun i'm really hoping its good news this morning :babydust: :stork:

Mammys lil angel went to heaven July 2011 xxx

When the world says" Give up".....hope whispers...." Try one more time"

Postby quinnie » Sun May 06, 2022 9:19 am

Good luck this morning. Your sympthoms sound very positive and im a frm believer that a line is a line. fmu is so important if you are going to test before af us late.
quinnie
New Wolly

Postby jewellb » Sun May 06, 2022 9:56 am

Thinking of you yummy mummy hope it's a bfp xxxx
First IVF starts April 25th!!!
2 extraordinary embryos transferred 8th may, OTD 22nd may!!!
BFP !!!!!!!!!! BETA 321.71

"Worry is interest paid for a debt you may never owe"

jewellb
Wolly Addict

Postby luckyladee » Sun May 06, 2022 8:34 pm

Fingers crossed for you :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
My Ovulation Chart

Me 30, DH 33
March 2011 - Diagnosed with PCOS
April 2011 - Started TTC
August 2011 - False Positive / Chemical Pregnancy
September 2011 - Started Acupuncture
Dec 2011 / Jan 2012 - First EVER 28 day cycle
Jan 2012 - Day 3 bloods : LH 3.0 FSH 5.2 Prolactin 229
Feb 2012 - started Metformin
Mar 2012 - Progesterone 22.2 and Testosterone within normal range
- SA results normal / scan shows increased numbers of ovarian cysts
- on low dose of Eltroxin
luckyladee
Woloholic

Postby yummymumm » Mon May 07, 2022 9:23 pm

sorry for taking so long to come back on, I couldnt log in, just when I needed it!

I started to bleed yesterday, only lightly, it was pink then red, but very light.
Today was much the same, I did get a lot of bad cramps earlier and had what I thought was the start of a heavy bleed and then it just stopped, the heavy bleed happened after a BM.
Its back to being light again now.

Is that the way an early miscarriage happens? af was due 8 days ago today monday, and I had a +HPT on friday.

Cramps are kinda gone, just have back pain now and frustration.
:o(

I normally get heavy periods for the first few days so this is nothing like my normal period
[Image

yummymumm
Princess Wolly

be...

Postby patience2 » Mon May 07, 2022 10:33 pm

Hi Yummymumm,

I really sorry to hear this. I had a mc at 6 weeks and it was pretty much like a normal period- maybe a bit heavier but everyone is different. Did you do the FR test after?

Hope you are ok

Xx
patience2
New Wolly

Return to TTC