WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bloods...

Bloods...

Postby maybebaby2012 » Sat May 05, 2022 7:11 pm

Just wondering has anyones doctor got them to do bloods on day 7 of their cycle to measure hormone levels for PCOS? I thought it was day 3 or 21 bloods....but maybe I'm wrong....?
maybebaby2012
New Wolly

Re: Bloods...

Postby ninja next » Tue May 08, 2022 4:04 pm

havent heard of these, did she say by anychance + 7 day bloods. these are 7 days post ovulation and often called day 21 bloods.

ninja next
Princess Wolly

Re: Bloods...

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Fri May 11, 2022 2:47 pm

before i got my bloods done my doctor said to track my cycle for the last few months and then count back 7 days. My af was an average of 31 days so i went on day 24.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Return to TTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

Set amongst orange and olive groves, its peaceful and secluded location offers you a touch of luxury for your special day in Cyprus.

Ireland's only all-female saxophone quartet

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

Beautifully executed repertoire: soloist, a duet, a trio or a quartet to add sophistication to your wedding day at a reasonable cost.

At Dream Day Productions we specialize in creating elegant and beautiful Wedding films. See our online samples.

Vast range of repertoire including standard classical favourites and contemporary arrangement of popular tunes.

Your personal wedding coordinator who will walk you through this exclusive family run hotel so you can experience the warmth and luxury of this unique and special wedding location.

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

Indulge yourself on your special day and experience the true magic of being professionally chauffeur driven in one of our beautiful cars.....

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.

Your Videographer if you look for a stylish and professional Wedding Video. With 5 different Menu Options to choose from, the Wedding Film will be truly yours

* Save the date cards * Day invitations * RSVP cards * Evening invitations * Ceremony booklets * Order of service booklets * Menus * Place name cards * Table plans * Envelope seals * Favours & Accessories * Candles *

We provide personalised wedding car number plates at affordable prices delivered FREE nationwide. You can choose one of our designs or we will create plates that are totally unique to your taste.

Ruth captures the emotions of your wedding with her informal style which produces natural relaxed photographs.

With professional experience and huge creativity, we will create a tailor made video that is unique to you.

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

At Harrison Photography we mix the best of the traditional and contemporary styles to capture memories that will last a lifetime.

Bridal Dresses, Bridemaids Dresses, Formal Dresses, Mother of the Bride, and more....Dundalk based

The Delta String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster

Call The Brehon for a private wedding consultation on 064 663 0700

...is one of Irelands most popular Wedding & Corporate Function bands.

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

With years of experience photographing people, Kevin's relaxed approach, unobtrusive style, and ability to get on with people, ensures beautiful results with minimal fuss.

Citywest Hotel Leisure & Golf resort is the ideal venue for your wedding reception

Your ideal Cork wedding venue. Old world charm mixed with contemporary style.

Stockists of Amanda Wyatt, Trudy Lee, Forever Yours, Eternity Bridal, Kelly Star, & premier stockists of Alfred Angelo & many more.

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

Everything you will need for your wedding day - Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Bridal Accessories, Mother of the bride/groom collections and a Menswear hire department.

When it comes to bridal make up Jane creates an image that is classy, chic and beautiful. Contact Jane on 087 2492896 for an immediate response on availability and quotes for your wedding party.

The premier weddings and catering company on the Costa del Sol.