WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Another Newbie

Another Newbie

Postby lovelywine » Tue May 08, 2022 9:39 am

Hi there,
I'm new to all this TTC stuff but wondering if I could pick your brains.
My cycles are normally 26-28 days...started doing OPK's 3 months ago and realised I ovulate between day 16-18.
So this month we DTD on CD 15 & CD16...did an OPK yesterday morning which was CD17 and got a very faint line - didn't DTD last night cos DH got called to work.....did OPK this morning and line was even fainter again.....have I missed it or should we DTD again tonight to cover ourselves........

Thanks in advance.....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
lovelywine
Mini Wolly

Re: Another Newbie

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Tue May 08, 2022 10:02 am

i think you should be covered. When you get a + opk i think it indicates you will ovaluate over the next 24hrs (not 100%). You dtd on cd 15 & 16. So dtd again tonight and hopefully you will be covered.
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Re: Another Newbie

Postby lovelywine » Tue May 08, 2022 10:43 am

Cheers thanks a million! Hopefully he won't get called out again....just typical - I ovulate when he's on call!!!!!!
lovelywine
Mini Wolly

Return to TTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AngelMick and 14 guests

FREE Consultation for all brides and grooms wedding speeches

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

Looking for a unique and eye-catching addition to your wedding day or special event? Then look no further than the Candy Cart Company.

The exclusive resort of the Olmo Gruppo has been created to regale its guests with unforgettable moments set in stunning scenery and sheer elegance!

Great quality band music at an affordable cost is a massive bonus.

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

The Claregalway Hotel is probably the world's fastest growing wedding destination. The Claregalway Hotel has quickly established itself as one of the leading wedding venues in Galway.

Contemporary, stylistic and unique wedding stationery. Over 83 exclusive designs for you to choose from.

Inishowen Gateway Hotel Ideal wedding venue in Donegal in a stunning location, with spectacular views of the sea & surrounding scenery.

Amelda's beautiful makeup for your wedding day, Salon at The Clewbay Hotel.

Alexanders Bridal is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parnell Street for more than 11 years. We have a strong tradition in stunning bridal gowns with a friendly, relaxed, professional customer care.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

Experienced wedding soloist. A versatile singer and captivating performer, he can help make your big day unique and enchanting.

Whether it's a small intimate affair of 20-40 people, or a larger party for 250, Tulfarris is a perfect choice for your dream wedding day.

We combine groundbreaking wedding videography and creative editing to compose a story that you and future generations will cherish forever as a timeless gift.

Perfect water-side location for anyone looking for romantic, unique wedding venues in Dublin.

BallyseedeCastleis an impressive building and has a history dating back to the 1590s. Wonderfully transformed into a hotel in 1965,BallyseedeCastleoffers23ensuite-bedrooms.

Enjoy's excellent reputation for providing quality silk fabrics to both wholesale and retail clients.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890

Your wedding is one of the most important and special days of your life. With its wonderful weather, competitive prices and easy access, the Costa del Sol is a great place to have your wedding in style.

All-Ireland champion musicians. Irish ballads and trad music. Best quality, Best prices

The hand writing is aimed at the bride wanting something a little different. Styles vary from the simple to the avant garde.

Providing a relaxed, non-intrusive service that can be tailored to suit your requirements and needs.

Your special day deserves a special setting. Set in the heart of Athlone on the banks of the River Shannon, Radisson Blu Hotel is the perfect venue for your fairytale wedding.

www.diywedding.ie is Ireland's first online store for making your own, unique handmade wedding invitations using our easy to use kits!

Wedding World offers you all that you need for that very Special Day

Quantum are a professional, energetic five piece band specializing in Wedding Entertainment.

Its the most special day of your life and with The Stillorgan Park Hotel we will make it unforgettable for everyone.

His send-ups of famous bands and singers have become legendary around the country from Daniel O'Donnell to Britney Spears. Paul leaves no stone unturned in his commitment to slagging off the rich and famous.