WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

List your symptoms

List your symptoms

Postby capricorn04 » Tue May 08, 2022 9:44 am

Hey Peeps,

I found this other forum by chance where people list their symptoms - I know there are the usual one's but also a few unusual from what I've Hread...

Second time pregnant after a miscarriage last year, been trying since Dec - we m/s at 11 weeks, so please god this sticks.

So I thought maybe this could potentially be a possible sticky.... I can't remember days specifically, but will try my best. I hope it helps and inspires fellow ttc'ers

1-3 dpo - didn't notice any changes

4 dpo = sharp pains in boobies - dizziness - nausea

5 - 9dpo = loads of period like cramps, spreading to bum - stretch like feeling on side of tummy - constantly thirsty

10 - 12dpo = waking early, vivid dreams

12 dpo - noticed pigment of skin on body darker -

13dpo - took test - BFN

15dpo = Darker nipples

17dpo - restless sleep, peak in temperature

18dpo = 1 day late - did a first response - 2 dark lines BFP

21dpo = did another test - still preggers

18 - 24dpo = feeling colder at times, sneezing alot - bowel movements more frequent

24 dpo = little cramps, sore back

stewie

capricorn04
Mini Wolly

Re: List your symptoms

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Tue May 08, 2022 9:52 am

:o)ll congratulations on your bfp Stewie.

There is a stickie at the top of the page - "Gradual bfp symptoms".. :wv
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Postby capricorn04 » Tue May 08, 2022 10:41 am

Duh... Thanks for pointing that out babyhopes

I'm Obviously blind as a bat - lol

Thanks again :)

capricorn04
Mini Wolly

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Tue May 08, 2022 1:26 pm

AWH IT TOO ME A WHILE TO COP ONTO IT :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Return to TTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RainbowNinja, Silini2 and 38 guests

Wedding Wish List Irelands largest wedding list service with 200 shops and businesses to choose wedding gifts from

Whether it's a small intimate affair of 20-40 people, or a larger party for 250, Tulfarris is a perfect choice for your dream wedding day.

Inventive, unobtrusive, humorous and emotional... documentary photography with an artistic edge.

Wedding film you can be proud of,classic, romantic, funny, but not silly.

When you choose Carlton Hotel Kinsale you are assured the ultimate in personal attention, service and value for money.

...a fun and wonderful way to capture forever all your friends and families' live video messages in the easiest way imaginable. Replace the traditional wedding guest book with a high quality DVD containing all the best wishes, laughter and craic of your special day.

Register for FREE and get a free B Mag, member only offers and newsletters packed with wedding ideas

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

based in Kerry and supply chair covers and sashes at very affordable prices.

Wedding photos that look as stunning as the bride herself thats what youll get from DKPHOTOs

As a church wedding singer, Laura's versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

For something a little bit different! Jewellery and hair accessories, inspired by nature- to be worn by you.

One of Kerry & Limerick's leading Wedding Flower and Event Companies with over 24 years experience. Our expertise wedding service incorporates everything you need on your big day from Bridal and Church Flowers, Chair Covers, Candelabras, Red and White Carpet, Lanterns to Fairy Light Backdrop. Understanding the present economic climate we have a special Wedding Flower offer that includes a full Wedding Package for only 250.

The ultimate hen and stag experience

The wedding band which is the perfect compliment to your wedding plans

Dorothy Creaven, Makeup Ireland is a freelance wedding makeup artist who travels throughout Ireland to bride's homes. Also known for her work as a makeup artist for TV, film, photoshoots & catwalk.

White Orchid Bridal Boutique designers: Tara Keely, WODA, Mikaella, Linea Raffaelli, Art Couture and Bellice.

Established in 1990, Cassidy Chauffeurs has consistently delivered on its promise - a reliable service dedicated to maintaining quality transportation services to all of our clients.

Weddingshoes.ie is delighted to announce the arrival of the new Rainbow Club bridal shoes range.

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

Elaine offers all kinds of photography from weddings and family photoshoots to product photography, landscapes and photo restoration.

A day of thrills and surprises for you and your guests from Blithn O'Reilly Murphy, The Wedding Expert

In May 2011 we were honoured to be invited to perform at the Annual 1916 Commemorative Mass in Arbour Hill which was attended by President McAleese and the cabinet.

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

The perfect choice to ensure that your guests have a fantastic evening and simply can't leave the dancefloor!

Changing the way you look at wedding videos.

OurMercedes S-Classwill ensure you arrive in style and comfort on your wedding day

A Calla designed bridal bouquet will act as your best friend, holding your hand as you walk down the aisle.

Your dream, Our passion!! Say "I do" in the Algarve with Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings & Events.

Experienced Professional Tenor Available for all Events