WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

BBT and sleeping with mouth open

BBT and sleeping with mouth open

Postby Mummytime » Tue May 08, 2022 12:17 pm

I did not ovulate during the first 4 months off the pill. I have been attending acupuncture for the last 2 months and did ovulate- confirmed by temps

I had a positive opk on Friday eve and again Saturday morning. I had quite severe ovulation pains during this time also. I went for a run and the pains disappeared and when I tested again that afternoon and test was negative. I tested again on Sunday morn and there was a strong second line..maybe 50% as dark at the test line however it disappeared again within a couple of hours - however it threw me a bit

I took my temp for the last couple of mornings and it is inconclusive. It is a little high to be a pre-ovulation temp however la bit ow for a post ovulation temp. I have an ongoing sinus condition which when severe causes me to sleep with my mouth open so just wondering if that would have thrown my temps off as my condition is very bad at the minute.

hate not knowing if I ovulated or not so would appreciate some advise from temping experts.

Thanks

Feel like temping is

Mummytime
Woloholic

Re: BBT and sleeping with mouth open

Postby lollisue » Tue May 08, 2022 12:34 pm

Not sure about the OPKs, but with the temping - the actual temperature itself is irrelevant, what matters is the pattern. So for ovulation you will see a sharp rise just after ovulation and it will stay elevated then. The actual temperature on it's own means nothing though, you would need to see the pattern of temps for the few days before and after ovulation.
lollisue
New Wolly

Re: BBT and sleeping with mouth open

Postby Mummytime » Tue May 08, 2022 1:40 pm

thanks lollisue, my temps are slighly elevated as compared to my pre-ovulated temps however not enough to confirm ovulation althought I am not sure how reliable the last couple of temps are given that I have a bad simus infection for the last couple of days only, before that I was fine and was breathing through my nose as nomal whilst sleeping.

Mummytime
Woloholic

Return to TTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mamabelle2011 and 16 guests

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

From Elvis to The Killers and everything in between, we get everyone up dancing!

One of the most popular live wedding bands in Ireland, performing songs from every era.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.

As a church wedding singer, Laura's versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Professional Photographer. Accessible Price. www.annmcnamee.ie

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life and my job is to make sure that every wonderful memory is captured - Deirdre is happy to travel nationwide for you special day.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

Your wedding day is special and we hope that by choosing us as your Wedding Band we can make it a memorable day for you and your guests.

A stylish Boutique Hotel in Kinsale, ideal venue for small and exclusive weddings.

All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard while our drivers help to take the strain out of the important day!

We are here to help you make your dream come true.

..is a permanent wedding fair for the Mid West. Make contact with all wedding services in one location.

Amazing, Affordable Floral Designs. Whatever you budget for wedding flowers we have the solution for you.

Finesse Weddings offers a bespoke planning service to brides and grooms nationwide.

Destination Wedding Venue of the North West.

Our personalised embroidered items use only the finest quality thread ,and we are always happy to personalise your own products too.

offer an extensive collection of props available to hire for your wedding. Everything from our unique banqueting chairs customised with beautiful floral fabrics, tables, even vintage sofas, vintage tablecloths, and much much more

Protocol aims to offer a wide choice of different designs at different price points.

We'd like to invite you to visit our Bridal Boutique, where our experienced focused consultants will guide you through our stunning Bridal collections.

We are Professional in all Tailoring, Dressmaking & Sewing Alterations. No job too big or too small

officially Ireland's leading vocal harmony quartet, being the current IABS National Champion Quartet of Ireland for the third time

Enjoy your Dream Wedding In Spain on the Costa Blanca with Lyndyloo

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Your Wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - and at Athlone Springs hotel in Athlone Co. Westmeath we are here to make sure your every step runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible.

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

Stunning, versatile vocals & intricate guitar talent, beautifully complemented by the sound of gentle flute. Available as 2 or 3 piece.

If you are planning your wedding then you know that music is an important element of your celebration. No matter what style of wedding you have in mind, Niamh can work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

We love weddings! It is an honour to be chosen to cook for your special day.