WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

South East Fertility Services in Kilkenny

South East Fertility Services in Kilkenny

Postby galonamission » Thu May 10, 2022 5:14 pm

Hi again,

Just wondering has anyone attended the above clinic?
My GP has referred me there and I was looking for some feedback. I had the option of Cork too but opted for Kilkenny as it was closer. I am now worried as I want to attend a good clinic with no messing about. Does anyone have any info?

thanks
galonamission
New Wolly

Return to TTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mamabelle2011 and 15 guests

A wedding celebrated at Thanda is a uniquely African experience: it is idyllic, intimate and truly romantic.

Our professional wedding DJs perform wedding discos - available to cover the whole country

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

Dry Cleaning and Gown Preservation Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Clonmel

The 4* County Arms Hotel is loved by couples from Tipperary, Offaly, East Galway, Laois and Westmeath.

One stop shop, for your South African Safari.

The Cosmic Funk Band Supply a brand of Funk & Disco that is guaranteed to have your crowd dancing the night away.

Let this professional photographer help you tell your story of your day

Professional Wedding DJs and venue transformation services, exclusive service with only one booking per date, finish the night in style with Mr DJ

Video Me provides wedding videos and DVDs for clients across Ireland. It is a professional service to capture every aspect of your wedding day. We also cater for Corporate and Theatre Production videos

..is a permanent wedding fair for the Mid West. Make contact with all wedding services in one location.

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion and should be as special in reality as it exists in your dreams.

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Professional wedding planning services in Italy.

Professional Make-up artist living in Clonmel Tipperary. She has worked with Miss Ireland's; Roz Purcell, Andrea Roche, Diana Donnelly. Miss Ireland and Miss World Rosanna Davison

Unobtrusive and relaxed, Jennifer quietly captures those special moments as the unfold, those natural smiles, genuine people and those heartfelt emotions.

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Chauffeur driven, Limousine, Rolls-Royce, Daimler wedding & Limousine Services.

The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel stands proudly in the shadows of Kilkenny Castle offering a dramatic backdrop for those exquisite photographs.

The perfect venue for hosting wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in Carlow

Wedding Photographer covering Kildare Dublin Laois Kilkenny Carlow

Wines for your Wedding you will never forget. Call us now 056 7722907 to arrange a tasting

We combine groundbreaking wedding videography and creative editing to compose a story that you and future generations will cherish forever as a timeless gift.

Stockists of an attractive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flowergirl dresses and bridal accessories. Amanda Wyatt, Art Couture, Eternity Bride, Lambert Creations, Opulence, Pure Bridals & Romantica of Devon

Dont settle for the norm- Announce your wedding with a unique caricature invitation!

Amazing, Affordable Floral Designs. Whatever you budget for wedding flowers we have the solution for you.

Speciality candle company based in Castleisland, Co. Kerry now offering personalised wedding unity candles

Anita Caricatures Irelands only 3D caricaturist. Wedding toppers - Invitations/ entertainment.

Steeped in history and ever evolving with the times the Headfort Arms offers a perfect blend of old and new world for your wedding day.

The Vtter Family and their team will help you plan an unforgettable wedding day in the beautiful Austrian region of Zell am See - Kaprun