WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

any clarion hotel carrickfergus brides?

any clarion hotel carrickfergus brides?

Postby weejays » Thu Sep 30, 2022 8:07 pm

Hi Girls me again.
Just wondering if anyone is gettin married or havin reception in the clarion carrickfergus. And what the customer service was like??
thanks.xx
weejays
New Wolly

Re: any clarion hotel carrickfergus brides?

Postby may2011 » Mon Oct 04, 2022 1:52 pm

hi! :wv

were getting married there next year and have heard great reviews from people who have attended weddings there..
how are you getting on with your plans?
may2011
New Wolly

Postby MissC2011 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Hi girls,

I'm also gettinf married there on 27th April next year, I live in Carrick so it was an obvious choice so that all my family didn't have to do loads of travelling.

Know a few people who have been to wedding there lately and have heard amazing things about the food and service!

Can't wait until its my turn :)

xx
MissC2011
New Wolly

Postby rosie_mama » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:35 pm

friends of ours got married there recently. have to say i was pretty impressed at what they got for the money (they had the wedding for under a grand deal). the service was absolutely fine all night, food was nothing special, but decent enough - veg soup for starter, chicken and bacon with stuffing and potatoes and veg for main, pavalova for dessert, then tea / coffee and cake. speeches over ran so they did well to keep the food warm for everyone as we weren't eating until nearly 7!!

i think the hotel also decorated the room for them, it was nicely done with chaircovers, table runners and tea light candles on mirrors in the centre of each table. we were in a function room upstairs (can't remember the name), with its own bar and separate toilets. was quite impressed that we didn't have to leave the room for them to clear the dancefloor area at all, they just pulled back these wooden things and moved the top table to one side and that was it. the dj was recommended by the hotel so they got a good rate and he was pretty good and kept the crowd going.

needless to say hubby stayed up in the residents bar until about 5.30am and there was no problem with music etc until that time.

we stayed in the hotel and rooms are lovely too. was only £70 for bed and breakfast and the breakfast was lovely the next morning. there is work being done outside the hotel at the minute but didn't really affect us at all.

and they got fabulous photos taken by the castle with Belfast Lough in the background.

its a lovely venue. good luck with your big days next year!
rosie_mama
Woloholic

Return to Northern Ireland Weddings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Elegant decor, excellent service, breathtaking views make The Maritime Hotel West Cork's foremost wedding venue.

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

When you choose Carlton Hotel Kinsale you are assured the ultimate in personal attention, service and value for money.

With almost 50 years of tradition, The Ardilaun Hotel Galway is a premier wedding venue in the West of Ireland

Set amid landscaped gardens the Clanard Court ensures your total satisfaction by catering for only one wedding per day.

At Temple Gate Hotel, our experienced & professional team aim to make your Wedding Day the most perfect and enjoyable day of your life.

Making your Carlow wedding everything you have ever imagined.

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Mullingar Park Hotel Superior customer service, elegant & stylish surroundings, luxurious banqueting suites, private pre reception lounge overlooking landscaped gardens.

Love at first sight... guaranteed with our Welcome, our Service, our Food and all the flexible deals and prices we have ready for You!

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

Horetown House is a romantic setting in private surroundings; exclusively yours on your wedding day.

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel stands proudly in the shadows of Kilkenny Castle offering a dramatic backdrop for those exquisite photographs.

At Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge we believe we offer something different than the brand new hotels that have sprung up throughout the country: a genuine, unique and personal touch, set in a wonderful traditional hotel full of character and an atmosphere second to none.

Welcome to the Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre Hotel. This hotel is located in the heart of Belfast city centre in St. Annes Square.

Located 15km from Dublin's city centre, in Leixlip we soon became the ideal venue for Wedding Receptions and Dinner Dances.

Our job is to make things a little simpler for your County Kildare wedding.

We pride ourselves on creating the wedding of your dreams.

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is the perfect venue for your Big Day, something very important to every show-stopping bride!

Catering for any wedding reception or civil ceremony from 50 300 guests. One of Tipperary's top venues

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.

No interruptions, no distractions, just your special day. Our staff will make sure everything works like clockwork, so you dont have to worry about a thing.

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890