WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Hairdresser to House (Donegal)

Hairdresser to House (Donegal)

Postby Decisions11 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:02 pm

Anyone know of a good hairdresser that will come to the house the morning of the wedding?

I'm based in Donegal :wv
Decisions11
Royal Wolly

Re: Hairdresser to House (Donegal)

Postby missengaged » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:11 pm

I looked into this a few months ago and had no luck, the only hairdressers I found willing to travel were from outside the county & it was working out too expensive. So I've decided to go to the hairdressers that morning, and then come back to get our make-up done at home.

missengaged
Mini Wolly

Postby flowers01 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:40 am

I suppose it depends on what part of the county your in but try Linda in Public Image in Ballybofey........ I know she'll travel to the house on the morning of the wedding. :wv
flowers01
Mini Wolly

Postby Decisions11 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Thanks.

Fingers crossed I get something sorted soon.. doing my head in :o0
Decisions11
Royal Wolly

Postby ianstuart » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:02 am

Hi Decisions11
Im based in Letterkenny and i used " THE EDGE " for my wedding last month and i cant recommend them enough. 3 hairdressers came to the house at 8 am to do me , my mum , 3 maids and my friend . Everyone's hair was fantastic and i got a lot of compliments on the day. They were great on the morning ,making a fuss over mum and her head piece and just being super organised and fun.

I originally had another hairdresser booked ( my friend )for my wedding but with weeks to the wedding it just was not working out and all the hairstyles were the same (i was really so upset cause i didnt want to cause trouble but i wanted all the girls to be happy with their hair) so my sister went down to the Edge and they had the date free and booked me in for a hair trial and just really listened to me about how i wanted my hair .It really was the best thing i ever done as i was delighted with my hair and believe it or not they were cheaper.
Hope this helps , and if you want any more info just PM me.

The EDGE
074 91 28627
ianstuart
Royal Wolly

Postby ianstuart » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:09 am

:duh: :duh: Sorry double post :duh: :duh:
ianstuart
Royal Wolly

Postby chrystal » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:52 am

My hairdresser is calling to the house the morning of the wedding.

My friends hairdresser called to her house the morning of her wedding also and the next day to the hotel to have the hair redone.

PM me if you want details for both, based in Letterkenny.

chrystal
Princess Wolly

Postby grogmg » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:51 pm

Would be interested in any recommendations anyone has, though I am based on the other end of the county, so hairdressers that are willing to travel would be brill!

grogmg
Mini Wolly

Postby barbaraann » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:59 pm

If you're close to Donegal Town I could probably help. Also, some of the hotels around the town do have a couple of salons that they call on. Have you asked your hotel?
barbaraann
WOL Network

Return to Northern Ireland Weddings