WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bridesmaid shoes- Size 2???? HELP!!!!

Bridesmaid shoes- Size 2???? HELP!!!!

Postby cking1 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:30 pm

Hi Girls,

My best friend who is one of my Bridesmaid is really small and has size two feet? Anyone aware of any good shops that cater for small feet that don't look like little girls shoes???? :o)ll My other Bridesmaid has size 5 / 6 feet so I should be ok there. xoxoxox
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
cking1
New Wolly

Re: Bridesmaid shoes- Size 2???? HELP!!!!

Postby bazinga » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am

cking1 wrote:Hi Girls,

My best friend who is one of my Bridesmaid is really small and has size two feet? Anyone aware of any good shops that cater for small feet that don't look like little girls shoes???? :o)ll My other Bridesmaid has size 5 / 6 feet so I should be ok there. xoxoxox

I know it is a size bigger but New look stock size 3 shoes, my friend is a size 3 and she gets hers there - and some of them are small fitting and she needs to go up a size to 4, so maybe you could find a small fitting 3?
http://weebitsarcastic.blogspot.com/ - Mrs Bloggy
http://weebitofbabymakingttc.blogspot.com/ - TTC Blog
June 2006 - Started TTC, PCOS diagnosed
Oct 2011 - PCOS Confirmed - Metformin started
bazinga
Supreme Wolly

Postby Perfect Day NI » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:19 pm

We do wedding shoes

http://www.paradoxlondon.com/Pink/shoes ... Tease.html

some of thier shoes start from a sz 2( 35) and we can get them dyed for you to match any colour.

Bxx
Perfect Day-Award Winning Independent Bridal Retailer
2010 & 2007 Best Bridal Retailer in NI
2006- Best Bridal Retailer in NI(1st Runner up)
2008-Best Bridal Retailer in NI(1st Runner up)
2009-Best Bridal Retailer in NI(1st Runner up)
NORTHERN IRELANDS MAIN DESSY/ALFRED SUNG STOCKIST
Organisers for www.theperfectdayweddingshow.co.uk
www.perfectdayni.com

Perfect Day NI
WOL Network

Postby SookieStackhouse » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:30 pm

Try www.elegantsteps.co.uk they start at size 2 under hard to find sizes.
FORMERLY HANDYMAMMY!

DS 7yo
DD 4yo
SookieStackhouse
Woloholic

Return to Northern Ireland Weddings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

We offer the most exquisite Bridal bouquets, Bridesmaid bouquets, Flowergirl arrangements, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Church and Reception floral designs

Stockists of Amanda Wyatt, Trudy Lee, Forever Yours, Eternity Bridal, Kelly Star, & premier stockists of Alfred Angelo & many more.

Kadee Bride is a luxury bridal salon offering you the finest in designer bridal gowns and keeping that same idea of luxury when we designed our Bridal Salon in Athlone Co Westmeath.

Weddingshoes.ie is delighted to announce the arrival of the new Rainbow Club bridal shoes range.

Designer Hand-made, Personalised Ceramic Keepsakes and Cake Toppers. Ideal for Engagement, Wedding, Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Presents or Any Special Occasion!

We Engrave beautiful personalised glassware and crystal, perfect for wedding favors, top table glassware and champagne flutes for champagne reception.

The Goods are not a wedding band... but we do play a lot of weddings!!

The Heartstrings quartet, are probably one of Irelands most prestigious quartets, and we are committed to delivering a unique and versatile musical experience for every performance.

Vintage Wedding Dresses & Carefully Selected One Off Vintage Garments For The Woman Of Style.

Stunning Contemporary Wedding Photography

My name is David Casey, Father, Friend, Photographer. I have dedicated my life to creating lasting images of people in love.

For background music at your reception, or during the meal, or for a lively sing-song music after the meal for small weddings

The ultimate hen and stag experience

Professional Wedding Singer in much demand. Dublin based, available nationwide.

Nestled in a tranquil parkland setting at Northwood Park in Santry Demesne , we offer the best of all worlds convenient access, natural surroundings, superb facilities adjacent to a magnificent parkland setting making this the ideal venue for your special day.

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

Chauffeur driven, Limousine, Rolls-Royce, Daimler wedding & Limousine Services.

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

Hollywood Knights are without doubt one of the most outstanding acts to have hit the Irish music arena in recent times.

The Delta String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster

...is a 4-piece cover-band based in Dublin who play rock and pop covers with energy and enthusiasm. Their song selection is predominantly from the 60s and 70s, although all eras are represented, with a choice selection of contemporary songs to please the younger members of the audience.

One of the most unique and romantic wedding venues Mayo has to offer

The Suite pride themselves in arranging a diverse, professional and energetic set-list.

Nick O'Keeffe has built a superb portfolio in the wedding arena. Since devoting himself to working with some of the country's top professionals Nick can now deliver the wedding album to cap off the day which you have both always dreamed of.

Professional Wedding Videography service based n Westmeath available nationwide

The exclusive resort of the Olmo Gruppo has been created to regale its guests with unforgettable moments set in stunning scenery and sheer elegance!

Wedding photographer based in Waterford and Carlow and cover wedding photography predominantly in Dublin, Cork, Kilkenny and Kildare