WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Ivory fur/feather cape/shrug wanted!

Ivory fur/feather cape/shrug wanted!

Postby VeraB » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Hi Girls,
I am looking for an ivory fur or feather cape or shrug- any ideas on where i would get one for a reasonable price? Only going to be wearing it to and from the chapel so dont want to spend a fortune on it! already looked in debenhams etc and they dont seem to have anything in yet!
Any help would be appreciated!
VeraB
New Wolly

Re: Ivory fur/feather cape/shrug wanted!

Postby AnnieDec09 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi VeraB,

I have one that I got for my wedding last year, its actually getting dry cleaned at the minute.

Heres a pic:
cloak.jpg (147.73 KiB) Viewed 1055 times

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
AnnieDec09
New Wolly

Return to Northern Ireland Weddings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

We are Professional in all Tailoring, Dressmaking & Sewing Alterations. No job too big or too small

The Bridal Emporium, Main St Miltown Malbay, Co Clare for all your bridal needs

Youre free to enjoy to enjoy your day while they shoot in a fresh, relaxed, informal style. Available nationwide

Early Pregnancy, 3D4D Scan. Sex of baby. Swords, Rathgar/Dundrum, Cork

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

Register for FREE and get a free B Mag, member only offers and newsletters packed with wedding ideas

My aim is to Capture the Spirit and the Special Atmosphere of Your Wedding Day through the photographs that we create together.

High quality professional service. Guaranteed cars in pristine condition.

A Calla designed bridal bouquet will act as your best friend, holding your hand as you walk down the aisle.

Professional Make-up and Hair Styling for any Events or occasions..

With professional experience and huge creativity, we will create a tailor made video that is unique to you.

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

Make-up is my passion. Other services: Tan, Nails, Lashes, Laser Teeth Whitening. Call 086 2271698

Creative Photography in a contemporary style.

Make your special day even more magical by letting the Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport take care of you and up to 250 of your guests.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Exclusive Chic on a Shoestring Packages in the best Italian locations. You can have this and much more in Italy, at a fraction of the cost of getting married in the UK.

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

Our aim is to capture the spontaneity of your day as it unfolds in an unobtrusive manner

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

Amelda's beautiful makeup for your wedding day, Salon at The Clewbay Hotel.

Sweet Creations is based in County Wicklow, but designs cakes for all over Ireland.

Enjoy your big day with us Our Wedding Co-ordinator will work with you to create the type of celebration that youve always dreamed of.

We Engrave beautiful personalised glassware and crystal, perfect for wedding favors, top table glassware and champagne flutes for champagne reception.

Offering the ultimate in privacy, a romantic setting, tranquillity and pleasure, all leading to a very unique and memorable wedding celebration.

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.

Imagine celebrating your wedding day with friends and family on the French Riviera...

Add a little personal touch to your wedding service or ceremony...

White Orchid Bridal Boutique designers: Tara Keely, WODA, Mikaella, Linea Raffaelli, Art Couture and Bellice.

Diga video production combines professionalism, experience and passion for filming. Diga gives you the best quality videos and memories for life.