WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Fabric or wooden wall letters

Fabric or wooden wall letters

Postby happymumof2 » Mon Jan 23, 2022 9:59 pm

Im just about to do up my DD's room from a nursery to a little girls room, I wanted to get her name in fabric or wooden letters for the wall in different colours but I can't seam to find any in shops I have looked online there are a few but would love to see them up close before buying, im just wondering if anyone has seen them in any shops lately?

happymumof2
Mini Wolly

Re: Fabric or wooden wall letters

Postby DollyMomma » Mon Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm

I don't know where you're based but Orchard Garden Centre in Celbridge have them.
Proud mammy to a gorgeous little boy.
DollyMomma
Princess Wolly

Postby happymumof2 » Mon Jan 23, 2022 10:36 pm

Thanks Dollymamma, im in Trim but might take a trip up and have a look :thnk

happymumof2
Mini Wolly

Postby motherhubbard » Tue Jan 24, 2022 9:27 am

I know you said you want to see them first but we got these for my DS and they are fab.. look great in his room.
They look exactly like the gallery pics so no harm in having a look. the only ones I could find in the shops were very age appropriate and so I knew he would grow out of them.

http://thewoodenletterscompany.com/gallery.php
Our Small Man born July 2008
Our Little Lady born March 2011

motherhubbard
Woloholic

Postby happymumof2 » Tue Jan 24, 2022 11:12 am

Motherhubbard I have been on that site every night this week I love it, I drove myself mad trying to choose colours and fonts, think I will just bite the bullet and get them there I was thinking it would work expensive but will probably have them years.

happymumof2
Mini Wolly

Postby prunella09 » Tue Jan 24, 2022 12:19 pm

I got some from mimitoys - 1.65 each and really good quality. the fabrics ones from avoca or the orchard can be expensive if you have a long name.

one tip we put them on thebaba's door and they are quite sticky so we have a problem now we want to move her to a new room in coming weeks ..doh! we may have to move the door :)
prunella09
Mini Wolly

Postby punkybrewster » Tue Jan 24, 2022 12:59 pm

Sorry for hijacking but we have our DDs letters from M&P, and I was just wondering how you hang them so they look straight on the wall, and equally spaced :-8

punkybrewster
Mini Wolly

Postby Princess09 » Tue Jan 24, 2022 6:00 pm

I ordered my DS name for his nursery door from this girl, recommended by another wollie.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 955&type=3

I got 10 cm letters, 5 letters £25 inc p&p from UK, now I have to still get them in post over next few days but I ordered alternative dark blue and light blue with 2 different designs, you can choose what you like.

Ill let you know how they turn out, dying to get them now!
Princess09
Mini Wolly

Postby monkeybaby » Tue Jan 24, 2022 9:20 pm

Motherhubbard, those letters are fab! Just looking up site now! very tempted!

monkeybaby
New Wolly

Postby BiaBlasta » Sat May 12, 2022 7:52 pm

Princess09 wrote:I ordered my DS name for his nursery door from this girl, recommended by another wollie.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 955&type=3

I got 10 cm letters, 5 letters £25 inc p&p from UK, now I have to still get them in post over next few days but I ordered alternative dark blue and light blue with 2 different designs, you can choose what you like.

Ill let you know how they turn out, dying to get them now!

Princess09, I'm looking to buy some letters for my little girls bedroom at the moment. Were you happy with yours? Did they turn out as you expected?

Thanks!

BiaBlasta
Princess Wolly

Return to Mums & Kids