WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

stage 1 car seat

stage 1 car seat

Postby BiaBlasta » Thu May 10, 2022 12:47 pm

I've been researching stage 1 car seats over the last few days and I think I have made myself even more confused, if that's possible!

Basically, I'm looking for a seat that can be fixed using isofix and that can also be fitted using a seat belt in case I need to use in in another car. I have a Nissan Qashqai and from what I've read on here and on other websites, it seems that it's really only safe to use isofix (something to do with the seat belt buckles?) I would like then that the seat could be used in my husbands car (wouldn't happen too often but just in case!) Any ideas on which seat would be good?

Also, I would like to get another car seat for my childminder, now she had never taken my LO out in the car yet as she walks everywhere but would like her to have a seat, in case she ever needed to go anywhere in the car. I have seen some car seat for 70i-100 ish euro. Can anyone recommend a second car seat that doesn't cost a fortune??

Thanks!

BiaBlasta
Princess Wolly

Re: stage 1 car seat

Postby Nov Bridie 09 » Sat May 12, 2022 6:47 am

We bought the Baby Elegance beep system and at the time it just came with a base. The sales assistant fitted it so we knew it was safe & all we had to do was click it into the base. So much cheaper than getting an isofix one. Putting it into DH's car using seatbelt was easy too once you've been shown how. But if u really want isofix, maxi cosy seems to b the main brand that all my friends went for! We were advised not to buy a different 2nd car seat ... Better to give own one to minder when dropping LO as babies get used to own one & settle better. Does she have isofix? If so it may b safer to get one with isofix as u know she can't go wrong!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Nov Bridie 09
Princess Wolly

Re: stage 1 car seat

Postby BiaBlasta » Sat May 12, 2022 7:35 pm

Thanks for the reply Nov Bridie. My little one has almost out grown her stage 0 seat so I went shopping today. I eventually decided to go for the maxicosi priorifix. It is an isofix seat but can also be belted in if needs be.

BiaBlasta
Princess Wolly

Return to Mums & Kids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jenny07, luckymummy, Majestic-12 [Bot], MrsGPants, sunny1 and 37 guests

With over fourteen years of experienceRoseanna has gathered a valuable, well recommended stage name and is no stranger to the world of entertainment.

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

Elaine offers all kinds of photography from weddings and family photoshoots to product photography, landscapes and photo restoration.

Excellent cuisine, professional service & ambient surroundings

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

Award winning 4 star hotel located in the heart of Westport, Co.Mayo High standard of service, cuisine & attention to detail makes it the perfect choice for your wedding day! Weekend Wedding Dates on SALE for 2013up to 20% off!!

Brenda Grealis has been singing at church ceremonies for over 20 years. She is a trained and experienced performer.

Supplying entertainment packages to Irish weddings for over eight years.

Mobile Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup. Spray Tanning and Great Length Hair Extensions also available. Contact Sharron now

We Engrave beautiful personalised glassware and crystal, perfect for wedding favors, top table glassware and champagne flutes for champagne reception.

Look flawless and radiant on your wedding day.

Ireland's favourite string quartet. The perfect musical accompaniment to your special day

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Add a unique touch to your special day with a personalised Cake Topper from Mini Me Models. Guaranteed to raise a smile, impress your guests and last a lifetime.

Whether you're planning a celebration that's traditional or trendy, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, your wedding at Cork International Airport Hotel will be everything you and your partner dreamed.

Come in and meet our Wedding Experts now, call us on 01 8745000 to arrange an appointment, or call in to our office in Lower Liffey Street, Dublin 1.

Full time wedding videographer and he will personally handle your production from start to finish

Helping you with your Perfect Day - Our Wedding Planner Marie. Call 041 9829185

Make your spectacular wedding day memorable, successful and the ultimate envy of all your friends and family with a wedding magician.

Contemporary, stylistic and unique wedding stationery. Over 83 exclusive designs for you to choose from.

Experienced Wedding pianist, providing a subtle ambiance for pre-reception and dining.

...is a new boutique opened on 49 Glaslough St. Monaghan. We stock a fantastic range of designer dresses in store including La Sposa Bridal, Impression Bridal, Demetrios Bridal and Impression Bridesmaids.

Valamar is the leading hospitality management company in Croatia operating 40 properties along the beautiful Adriatic coast.

No interruptions, no distractions, just your special day. Our staff will make sure everything works like clockwork, so you dont have to worry about a thing.

The perfect venue for hosting wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in Carlow

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

Wedding dreams come true at the four star d hotel Drogheda.

18th Century mansion, which has been restored to form the centrepiece of a luxury hotel.

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Whites of Wexfordcontemporary elegance in a unique setting.