WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

WANTED - Toddler Taming Dr Christopher Green

WANTED - Toddler Taming Dr Christopher Green

Postby Dogdaisy » Fri May 11, 2022 9:56 pm

Im looking for this book and was just wondering if anyone has a copy they no longer want ? I went to buy it in Easons and it was nearly €18.00 :eek I just dont have the money right now to buy it. Its on Amazon for around £5.00 but i only have a laser card and it only takes Credit card..

Im not looking for it free btw im willing to pay just not €18.00 :-8

Dogdaisy
Mini Wolly

Re: WANTED - Toddler Taming Dr Christopher Green

Postby cmina » Sat May 12, 2022 7:47 am

Hi, sent you a pm there about my copy, yours if you want if

Carol

cmina
New Wolly

Postby cmina » Sat May 12, 2022 7:50 am

Dont' think the pm worked so here it is again

Sent: 12 May 2022 07:49
To: Dogdaisy
Hi
I have this book & it's yours if you want if, it's in perfect condition, & it's the revised & updated version, would have bought it last year sometime,

If you could cover the postage, it's yours, i can post it later today if you want to text me your address, i won't be back online till tomorrow,

Thanks

Carol
Last edited by cmina on Sat May 12, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

cmina
New Wolly

Postby Dogdaisy » Sat May 12, 2022 10:47 am

Sorted. Very kindly offered by cmina :o)ll

Dogdaisy
Mini Wolly

Return to Mums & Kids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Moodles, MrsGPants, short n sweet, tilsun and 67 guests

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

Ireland's classic chauffeur driven experience - make a fairytale beginning to your new life

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

Rich harmonies, inspirational voices and vibrant colours set Discovery Gospel Choir apart from any other gospel choir in Ireland today.

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

Mary McCague is highly respected amongst musical circles as a pianist, violinist and organist and holds a First Class Honours Masters in Music Performance from the Royal Irish Academy of Music.

Jimazen florists are qualified florists based in Clane Co.Kldare, Ireland. We cater for all occasions- weddings/ corporate events/ floral gifts, bereavements etc.

Try something different with a silent wedding disco from Headphone Disco

Make-up Artist & Hair Stylist. Classic to contemporary, chic to funky, Sarah offers a vibrant and personalised range of make-up and hair styling solutions.

We are committed to working with our clients to give them guaranteed satisfaction, and a quality and reliable service for their special day.

Church Musician/Vocals, piano and organ (optional). 13 years experience.

Nestled in a tranquil parkland setting at Northwood Park in Santry Demesne , we offer the best of all worlds convenient access, natural surroundings, superb facilities adjacent to a magnificent parkland setting making this the ideal venue for your special day.

Professional wedding planning services in Italy.

...where fairy tales come to lifeFor tradition and style in the heart of the country.

Professional Wedding DJs and venue transformation services, exclusive service with only one booking per date, finish the night in style with Mr DJ

Every couple, every family, every subject is unique and I treat every assignment as a blank canvas, full of possibilities keeping my style fresh and personal.

Diga video production combines professionalism, experience and passion for filming. Diga gives you the best quality videos and memories for life.

Entertaining the guests and keeping the dance floor full.

Beautifully appointed showrooms in plush dcor create the perfect atmosphere to purchase the most important gown of your lifetime

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

We know what is important" Your ultimate dream wedding in Spain is only possible with Marcella & her team @

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion and should be as special in reality as it exists in your dreams.

One of the most unique and romantic wedding venues Mayo has to offer

We offer indoor and outdoor seating hire for your special day.

If you are looking for somewhere a little special to go to celebrate a big occasion, why not try the Cotton Club at Shenanigans.

The perfect wedding venue on the banks of the Liffey

Freelance Hair and Make Up Artist covering Munster and Nationwide.

Add a little personal touch to your wedding service or ceremony...

Ballintaggart House Exclusively Yours. Winter wonderland weddings in Dingle. All inclusive packages starting from 55

Ireland's first one-stop-hen-party-shop.