WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Asthma and Breastfeeding

Asthma and Breastfeeding

Postby geeklover » Sat May 12, 2022 10:29 am

Hi Ladies,

The title might be a bit confusing, it's not a topic about whether BFing reduces the risk of asthma. I HAVE asthma and am wondering if there's any of you out there who have asthma who BF, and seem to have some side effects, for want of a better word.

When I feed the LO I have a crackling in my lungs. I've no problems breathing as such, it's not audible like a normal wheeze, it's just inside and is quite irritating. I was at the docs yesterday and he said he can't hear anything on my lungs so there's no infection or anything, it really does only seem to happen when I'm feeding, and sometimes afterward I feel a hollowness in my chest, I take my ventolin inhaler to try clear it. I'm also on a becotide inhaler. I'm hoping any of you with asthma understand what I'm rabbiting on about..

Anything similiar happen any of you fine women?!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
geeklover
Mini Wolly

Return to Mums & Kids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Delphinium, DollyMomma, MrsGPants, Winter B2B and 31 guests

Anita Caricatures Irelands only 3D caricaturist. Wedding toppers - Invitations/ entertainment.

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.

4/5 piece very experienced, very versatile multi talented and a very much in demand Wedding Band.

His send-ups of famous bands and singers have become legendary around the country from Daniel O'Donnell to Britney Spears. Paul leaves no stone unturned in his commitment to slagging off the rich and famous.

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

A Fairytale Wedding awaits you at Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin. We recognise that your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and are devoted to making it one which you will never forget.

Wedding floral designer based in Athlone

The venue of venues for that special day in Marbella.

Look flawless and radiant on your wedding day.

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

A fun and relaxed approach to wedding photography, keeping the formals short and sweet while capturing all the joy and emotion of your big day

Infinity: the most elegant and joyful weddings in Italy.

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

Near Malahide..offers a whole new experience of wedding dress shopping. This stylish store with its inspiring and innovative dcor will allow you to realise your dream. Call 01-8038152

Making the wedding ceremony a moving, meaningful and memorable event.

Beautifully executed repertoire: soloist, a duet, a trio or a quartet to add sophistication to your wedding day at a reasonable cost.

Entertaining the guests and keeping the dance floor full.

Add a unique touch to your special day with a personalised Cake Topper from Mini Me Models. Guaranteed to raise a smile, impress your guests and last a lifetime.

Former member of successful pop band 'Fifth Avenue' gold & platinum discs, professional, experienced wedding singer.

26 years of experience in the chauffeuring business, you can put your mind at ease.

We pride ourselves on creating the wedding of your dreams.

Solis Lough Eske Castle is redefining luxury in the North West. Modern and elegant, it is the perfect place to hold your wedding ceremony and reception. The elegant ballroom extends into your own exclusive tranquil gardens which offer fantastic picture opportunities. Theres also a number of specially commissioned pieces of artwork throughout the grounds for more unique and memorable backdrops to your photographs.

Finally. A wedding DJ service committed to QUALITY. Contact us for a no obligation quote.

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

You have seen the X-Factor white high-key backdrop, and you have seen photo booths. We now offer a combination of the two.

One of Kerry & Limerick's leading Wedding Flower and Event Companies with over 24 years experience. Our expertise wedding service incorporates everything you need on your big day from Bridal and Church Flowers, Chair Covers, Candelabras, Red and White Carpet, Lanterns to Fairy Light Backdrop. Understanding the present economic climate we have a special Wedding Flower offer that includes a full Wedding Package for only 250.

Early Pregnancy, 3D4D Scan. Sex of baby. Swords, Rathgar/Dundrum, Cork

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Lapel 1865 is Cork's newest, most luxurious menswear showroom.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!