WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Sterilising bottles?...

Sterilising bottles?...

Postby cindarellawoman » Sun May 13, 2022 8:37 am

Just wondering if bottles go past the 24 hours and they r just made up of water, can u empty out water and sterilise again or do the bottles need to be washed and rinsed and then sterilised again? I was washing but my friend said they r already clean so do it the other way? What do u think?
cindarellawoman
Mini Wolly

Re: Sterilising bottles?...

Postby Lily K » Sun May 13, 2022 9:42 am

Yea I'd agree with your friend that they are already clean and just sterilise them again.

Lily K
Mini Wolly

Postby Dot Cotton » Mon May 14, 2022 7:59 pm

i presume you have sterilised them first & then added the water? If so i wouldn't even re-sterilise only just empty out the water & refill. Is there a 24 hour rule that i haven't heard about?? :eek

Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be
-- Clementine Paddleford
Dot Cotton
Major Wolly

Postby Winter B2B » Mon May 14, 2022 10:19 pm

Dot Cotton wrote:i presume you have sterilised them first & then added the water? If so i wouldn't even re-sterilise only just empty out the water & refill. Is there a 24 hour rule that i haven't heard about?? :eek

Bottles susposedlyonly remain sterilised for 24 hours, we never really followed this rule.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Winter B2B
Empress Wolly

Postby lush11 » Tue May 15, 2022 9:29 am

Dot Cotton wrote:i presume you have sterilised them first & then added the water? If so i wouldn't even re-sterilise only just empty out the water & refill. Is there a 24 hour rule that i haven't heard about?? :eek

Yep, wouldnt bother re sterilising just refill.
lush11
Woloholic

Postby barneyrubble » Tue May 15, 2022 2:06 pm

Ya anything sterilised is only good for 24 hours.

I'd rinse the unused bottles...If I'm washing bottles anyway I'd rinse them in the sudsy water cos it's there
barneyrubble
New Wolly

Return to Mums & Kids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mimmie, Winter B2B and 29 guests

dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of your wedding video runs smoothly

At Mount Druid we can provide an exciting high-quality alternative to your conventional venue

Professional Make-Up Artist and Make-Up Supply Nationwide.

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

Stockists of an attractive range of bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flowergirl dresses and bridal accessories. Amanda Wyatt, Art Couture, Eternity Bride, Lambert Creations, Opulence, Pure Bridals & Romantica of Devon

Contemporary new venue which can cater for weddings of up to 100 guests.

Professional Make Up Artist - Ruth Lawlor

Come in and meet our Wedding Experts now, call us on 01 8745000 to arrange an appointment, or call in to our office in Lower Liffey Street, Dublin 1.

Those special moments will be captured for you to treasure always.

With an impeccable eye for detail, we will preserve the treasured memories of your big day

Voted Top 5 Make up artists by weddingsonline.ie users, covering over 100 weddings a year

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

Pat and Claire have 15 years experience in photographing weddings. Portmarnock based.

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

His send-ups of famous bands and singers have become legendary around the country from Daniel O'Donnell to Britney Spears. Paul leaves no stone unturned in his commitment to slagging off the rich and famous.

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

Contact: 0877518570 Website: www.veiloff.com Facebook: facebook.com /VictoriaMUA

Add a little personal touch to your wedding service or ceremony...

Wedding Venue Malta, The Westin Dragonara Resort

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

One stop shop, for your South African Safari.

Activity Weekends. We will organise it all for you, from accommodation, activities, dinner & a great nights entertainment.

Cavan Crystal Hotel is a stunning contemporary 4* hotel which offers a haven of luxury in one of Irelands most beautifully diverse and centrally located counties.

Professional wedding and portrait photographer based in Dublin

Wedding Photography Westport Co. Mayo. Phone 087 6896944

We offer a range of contemporary vehicles including Mercedes, Chrysler and Range Rovers.

A hip 3 piece ensemble putting a unique latin /samba twist on popular contemporary music as well as timeless classics

The Pearls are the hot new band with lead Singer Marlow. All day service, great rates. Available Now!

Let us help you make your dream wedding a reality.