WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Baby massage Mahon Point - June Course Details

Support for Mothers and Fathers who have children with Special needs

Baby massage Mahon Point - June Course Details

Postby babychi » Thu May 13, 2022 4:04 pm

Hi There

I just wanted to let you know that I will be starting my next baby massage course in June in Mahon Point shopping center in cork.
The class will be 5 weeks long and will cost €120.
Note that up to €100 is redeemable from VHI, Quinn Healthcare and Hibernian Aviva Health– Please check your policy.

The Dates are as follows:
Tues 8th June - Time to be confirmed (tues as mon is bank holiday)
Mon 14th June - 11 am
Mon 21st June - 11 am
Mon 28th June - 11 am
Mon 5th July - 11 am

Baby massage is excellent for ALL babies especially those who have colic, reflux, wind or constipation.
It is also very beneficial for babies that have special needs (Physical benefits) or who are adopted (Increase bonding).
My classes are very informal - I generally take a very relaxed approach to teaching baby massage followed by a cuppa and a chat afterwards therefore Its a great way to meet other parents too !!

If you would like to know more or would like to reserve your place in the class please feel free to contact me on 0861009115 [email protected] - you can pm me here or check out my website on www.babychi.net
Please note that class sizes are limited and are open to both mums and dads !!
Rachel XX

babychi
WOL Network

Baby Massage Mahon Point June 21@12:30

Postby babychi » Tue Jun 08, 2022 9:40 pm

Hi There

I just wanted to let you know that I will be starting my next baby massage course in Mahon Point shopping center in cork.
The class will be 5 weeks long and will cost €120.
Note that up to €100 is redeemable from VHI, Quinn Healthcare and Hibernian Aviva Health– Please check your policy.

The Dates are as follows:
Mon 21st June - 12:30
Mon 28th June - 12:30
Mon 5th July - 12:30
Mon 12th July - 12:30
Mon 19th July - 12:30

Baby massage is excellent for ALL babies especially those who have colic, reflux, wind or constipation.
It is also very beneficial for babies that have special needs (Physical benefits) or who are adopted (Increase bonding).
My classes are very informal - I generally take a very relaxed approach to teaching baby massage followed by a cuppa and a chat afterwards therefore Its a great way to meet other parents too !!

If you would like to know more or would like to reserve your place in the class please feel free to contact me on 0861009115 [email protected] - you can pm me here or check out my website on www.babychi.net
Please note that class sizes are limited and are open to both mums and dads !!

Rachel

babychi
WOL Network

Return to Children with Special Needs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Love at first sight... guaranteed with our Welcome, our Service, our Food and all the flexible deals and prices we have ready for You!

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

Adorable New Baby Gifts. Trendy, Stylish Clothing & accessories for Babies & Juniors.

Early Pregnancy, 3D4D Scan. Sex of baby. Swords, Rathgar/Dundrum, Cork

Danielle has worked for many top names in the Irish fashion industry,such as Off the Rails, Tattler, U Magazine, Shiseido and Giorgio Armani. With a wealth of experience in Bridal makeup, Danielle will create that perfect look for your big day.

Everything from pre-conception to maternity, new parents, gift items and much much more.

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.

For weddings we design and make beautiful frames for your wedding day photographs.

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

Let this professional photographer help you tell your story of your day

We allow your day to flow, capturing big moments and little detailswith our distinctive style

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

Bespoke, tailor-made holidays or honeymoon of your dreams, from an all-inclusive Caribbean break to a Far East tour or adventurous safari. www.tropicalsky.ie

As a modern day photographer, I would describe my approach to wedding photography as contemporary in style, blended with the traditional.

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

A church singer/pianist for over 10 years now, Stella's repertoire crosses over classical, jazz and popular songs.

The ultimate hen and stag experience

Designers of timeless & unforgettable events at weddings.

Set amongst orange and olive groves, its peaceful and secluded location offers you a touch of luxury for your special day in Cyprus.

Dynamic company, run with enthusiasm to help all the couples who desire to get married abroad to have the necessary planning made for them in the best wedding venues of our island.

Those special moments will be captured for you to treasure always.

Friendly family jeweller supplying quality jewellery and premier watches for over 50 years

The LOLS are one of Irelands Premier Wedding Bands who provide a lively, varied two and a half hour programme to suit all age groups.

We work one-to-one with each bride-to-be, taking the stress out of the process

Pure Blarney is Irelands premier 5 piece live group who perform lively uplifting music that appeals to all tastes.

See our 2012 Wedding Card Collection on display in our Dublin and Galway showrooms. Beautiful quality and great value.

Aileen's relaxed, professional and friendly approach allows her to capture the fun, excitement and special moments of the day.

David Moore Photography is located in the idyllic, picturesque town of Trim. David moved to Toronto, Canada over 20 years ago to study photography under the famous Horvath Studios.

Youre free to enjoy to enjoy your day while they shoot in a fresh, relaxed, informal style. Available nationwide

Making your Day Special. Unrivalled food, stunning location, many photo opportunities