WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Baby Massage - Starting 16th August @11am - Mahon Point Cork

Support for Mothers and Fathers who have children with Special needs

Baby Massage - Starting 16th August @11am - Mahon Point Cork

Postby babychi » Tue Jul 06, 2022 10:10 pm

Hi There

I just wanted to let you know that I will be starting my next baby massage course in August in Mahon Point shopping center in cork.
The class will be 5 weeks long and will cost €120.
Note that up to €100 is redeemable from VHI, Quinn Healthcare and Hibernian Aviva Health– Please check your policy.

The Dates are as follows:
Monday 16th August: 11 am
Monday 23rd August: 11 am
Monday 30th August: 11 am
Monday 6th September: 11 am
Monday 13th September: 11 am

Baby massage is excellent for ALL babies especially those who have colic, reflux, wind or constipation.
It is also very beneficial for babies that have special needs (Physical benefits) or who are adopted (Increase bonding).
My classes are very informal - I generally take a very relaxed approach to teaching baby massage followed by a cuppa and a chat afterwards therefore Its a great way to meet other parents too !!

If you would like to know more or would like to reserve your place in the class please feel free to contact me on 0861009115 [email protected] - you can pm me here or check out my website on www.babychi.net
Please note that class sizes are limited and are open to both mums and dads !!
Rachel XX

babychi
WOL Network

Return to Children with Special Needs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

My name is David Casey, Father, Friend, Photographer. I have dedicated my life to creating lasting images of people in love.

offer an extensive collection of props available to hire for your wedding. Everything from our unique banqueting chairs customised with beautiful floral fabrics, tables, even vintage sofas, vintage tablecloths, and much much more

Affordable packages available. Cork based. Phone 021 4905685

Travel Focus is an Irish owned company offering quality honeymoons to a wide range of destinations since 1998. We pride ourselves on innovation and flexibility, and offer a full range of travel services. Travel Focus is not only adept at tried-and-tested itineraries; we also offer unique customised honeymoons to suit our clients exact requirements.

offers one of Ireland's most beautiful and romantic venues for exclusive, intimate Irish weddings

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding! Cork based.

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

Danielle has worked for many top names in the Irish fashion industry,such as Off the Rails, Tattler, U Magazine, Shiseido and Giorgio Armani. With a wealth of experience in Bridal makeup, Danielle will create that perfect look for your big day.

David's passion for photography reflects in the quality and uniqueness of his photographs. Based in Mallow, Cork

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

Providing luxury wedding cars to wedding parties in Cork and throughout Ireland

priding themselves on their reputation, successfully providing professional DJs for hundreds of weddings across Ireland each year.

We work one-to-one with each bride-to-be, taking the stress out of the process

Cork brides can expect to experience something special and unique at Cork's premier wedding venue, the Maryborough Hotel and Spa

High quality professional service. Guaranteed cars in pristine condition.

Whether you're planning a celebration that's traditional or trendy, festive or formal, intimate or grand scale, your wedding at Cork International Airport Hotel will be everything you and your partner dreamed.

Adorable New Baby Gifts. Trendy, Stylish Clothing & accessories for Babies & Juniors.

Your wedding day, stored for posterity. Package deals and Special Rates available

For weddings we design and make beautiful frames for your wedding day photographs.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!

Annette is an experienced bridal makeup artist who has worked with hundreds of brides

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

Hundreds of weddings successfully recorded for many happy couples across Cork City and County, Waterford, Tipperary, Limerick and Kerry over the last 20 years.

Your ideal Cork wedding venue. Old world charm mixed with contemporary style.

The Cosmic Funk Band Supply a brand of Funk & Disco that is guaranteed to have your crowd dancing the night away.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

We specialize in providing top quality Djs for Weddings all over Munster including Cork, Limerick, Kerry and Waterford.

Fiona Kennedy is a singer and guitarist with vast experience performing at wedding ceremonies all over Ireland and abroad.

All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard while our drivers help to take the strain out of the important day!