WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Celebrate my win with 20% discount

Jewellery, Accessories and Finishing Touches

Celebrate my win with 20% discount

Postby carol shaw jewellery » Sun Mar 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Hi Girls,

I'd like to celebrate my recent win as Wedding Jewellery Designer of the Year at http://www.realweddings.ie by offering a whopping 20% off all online orders till the end of the month...just use coupon Woscar/20 when checking out. And for those of you not buying bridal jewellery don't worry as I'll be having a sale with some fantastic daywear necklaces all at only €25! click onto http://www.carolshawjewellery.com or keep checking my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/carolshawjewellery

Happy shopping.

Carol :o)ll
www.carolshawjewellery.com
Affordable Handmade Jewellery for all the bridal party

carol shaw jewellery
WOL Network

Return to BLING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

'We Do' Card, Bridal Planning Pack. Full of useful documents in a Sassy Purple Folder

Sell your wedding dress to brides-to-be looking for a fairytale of their own.

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

Whether your look is natural/classical smokey/defined or dramatic, makeup artist and Beauty Editor Marie Joseph uses only the best products for clients skin type, insuring your makeup will stay on for the day.

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

This is the Moment Productions aim to provide something different and creative to the videography market in 2012.

Top Quality Video Production at the right price.Call Doug NOW on 086 2603319 for an instant quote

We are here to help you make your dream come true.

The perfect venue for hosting wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in Carlow

A personal Wedding & Party planning service which makes life events memorable and accessible to all!

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

THE DYNAMICS are one of Cork's best known Wedding and Party bands.

Romantic Italian Weddings take care of every single detail to make your wedding day truly unique!!!

Irish Wedding Sitters is a network of mature mothers and /or qualified childminders in Ireland.

Whilst The Killeshin Hotel, Portlaoise, is contemporary and modern in design, we still believe in tradition and hope that together we can create a day that you will treasure forever.

EVENING APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST SO CONTACT ORLA NOW ON 086 4056352 OR 01 8035866

Wedding Video Booth to entertain your guests from WOW Weddings - Louth based

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

A Place to Celebrate, a place where your perfect day dreams come true!

Luxurious hand printed wedding stationery.

Stockist of Marie McElheron Bridal, Augusta Jones, Impression Bridal and Jim Hjelm Occasions. Tel: 0402 32818

Dedicated to offering you the ultimate in luxury pampering, treatments and packages created to transcend you into a world of escapism. Escape with the girls to 4* luxury.

Steeped in history and ever evolving with the times the Headfort Arms offers a perfect blend of old and new world for your wedding day.

Blow your guests away with a Sweet Treat Candy Buffet.

She is studying for her masters in vocal performance at the Cork School of Music, where she has received her honours bachelor of music degree

E-jewels Ireland is a Irish family-owned jewellery company that provides diamond & precious stones jewellery from Antwerp in Ireland.

Professional Make-up and Hair Styling for any Events or occasions..

Welcome to the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel and SEASCAPE SPA in Donegal, we will ensure your big day is full of magical memories that will last a life time by giving you the attention that you deserve.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings