WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Calla Lilies Headband

Jewellery, Accessories and Finishing Touches

Calla Lilies Headband

Postby JenDoyleDesigns » Mon Apr 16, 2022 6:36 pm

Hi ladies,

I just thought I would share a photo of my latest custom made headband. It was designed around the bride-to-be's bouquet of calla lilies. If you want something a little different for your bridal hair accessory, why not bring an element from your bouquet into your headpiece? I can make beaded versions of most flowers and as always if you have any questions please email me [email protected] with your queries!

Cheers :wv
Jen

Calla Lily Headband shown here in diamond white and silver/crystal tones

calla lilies headband.jpg (41.18 KiB) Viewed 290 times

JenDoyleDesigns
WOL Network

Return to BLING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

* Save the date cards * Day invitations * RSVP cards * Evening invitations * Ceremony booklets * Order of service booklets * Menus * Place name cards * Table plans * Envelope seals * Favours & Accessories * Candles *

With over ten years experience as a Pastry Chef, and seven years of that experience working with Sugarcraft, Ann Marie is passionately committed to working with the bride and groom to design the wedding cake of their dreams.

A Calla designed bridal bouquet will act as your best friend, holding your hand as you walk down the aisle.

Sharon Peaker Flowers has been designing and creating beautiful wedding flowers for over 20years.

Barnardos Bridal offers exclusive BRAND NEW, designer gowns and stunning accessories at incredibly reduced prices.

Fairytale vision with a classic photojournalistic approach.

Ballymagarvey Village - A Private Estate for Exclusive Private Hire.

Whether its Funk, Disco, Classic 80s, Rock n Roll, Motown, Nineties or Noughties, all of our songs are picked with one thing in mind and thats to get people onto the dance floor and keep them there.

Atmosphere Displays can create the atmosphere that you are looking for in your perfect wedding venue

Ashley has been working as a make up artist for the last 10 years in photographic, bridal, film and TV make up.

Chauffeur driven, Limousine, Rolls-Royce, Daimler wedding & Limousine Services.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

Imagine celebrating your wedding day with friends and family on the French Riviera...

At Temple Gate Hotel, our experienced & professional team aim to make your Wedding Day the most perfect and enjoyable day of your life.

We take vibrant, natural, informal wedding photographs that capture the personalities of each of our couples.

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

Singing swing to full professional backing tracks, Derek will evoke an era of Rat Pack nostalgia. Available nationwide

LA Academy Trained, Claire focuses makeup for photography and bridal/wedding makeup in particular. Covering Dublin, Tipperary and Nationwide, Phone 087 1469360

Diga video production combines professionalism, experience and passion for filming. Diga gives you the best quality videos and memories for life.

To capture the authentic magic of your day, we at first use a classic style of photography to create images that will last.

We love weddings! It is an honour to be chosen to cook for your special day.

Bridal Bouquets, Bride Tossing Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets, Buttonholes, Mums Corsages, Flower Girls Bouquets, Thank You Bouquets

Couple, making every image count.

Beautiful and creative Wedding photography. I guarantee great fun with an amazing and satisfactory result.

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

...is one of Irelands most popular Wedding & Corporate Function bands.

A standard Wedding Invitation is no match for a unique Invitation featuring a Caricature of the Bride and Groom by Michael.

Wedding Photographer covering Kildare Dublin Laois Kilkenny Carlow