WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bride/Bridesmaid/Flowergirl Transfers

Jewellery, Accessories and Finishing Touches

Bride/Bridesmaid/Flowergirl Transfers

Postby rainbowgirl » Thu Apr 26, 2022 9:29 am

Hi ladies, can anyone give me a website where I can order bridal etc transfers for dressing-gowns? Many thanks.
rainbowgirl
New Wolly

Re: Bride/Bridesmaid/Flowergirl Transfers

Postby donegalbride13 » Sat Apr 28, 2022 7:27 am

hi,

you can get them on ebay I think they do almost all of them and in different colours
best of luck :wv
donegalbride13
New Wolly

Postby rainbowgirl » Mon Apr 30, 2022 7:25 am

Thanks for that Donegal bride, I must admit I've NEVER gone on ebay!!!
rainbowgirl
New Wolly

Postby Summerbride12 » Tue May 01, 2022 8:52 pm

i got mine on allaboutweddings.ie it's a great website, great prices plus it's an Irish company!!!! They are easy to use, i just ironed them onto a vest top, they look fab!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Summerbride12
Mini Wolly

Postby rainbowgirl » Wed May 02, 2022 1:14 pm

I've been on that website and its great! They've got EVERYTHING on it! Saw the transfers but just don't know if they're suitable for dressing gowns or not. I'm getting my disposal cameras for the tables on this site and a lovely pink rugsack with Flower Girl on it for my little niece. I wish there was a site you could just buy the dressing gowns on with the transfers already on them!
rainbowgirl
New Wolly

Postby abkt » Sat May 05, 2022 5:47 pm

they sell dressing gowns in the ilac center in dublin city center you can get what ever you like printed on them not sure of the price but remember thinking when i seen them they were very reasonable priced............. O-O O-O
abkt
New Wolly

Return to BLING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Providing and guaranteeing an entertaining show to cater for all tastes and ages.

One of Ireland's leading photographers. From a family background of photography with over 50 years experience.

Joanne McCabe has been singing as long as she can remember and is an experienced soloist.

If you are looking for somewhere a little special to go to celebrate a big occasion, why not try the Cotton Club at Shenanigans.

Getaway Wedding Cars are committed to providing a professional, superior wedding service.

Bespoke, tailor-made holidays or honeymoon of your dreams, from an all-inclusive Caribbean break to a Far East tour or adventurous safari. www.tropicalsky.ie

Bridal Bouquets, Bride Tossing Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets, Buttonholes, Mums Corsages, Flower Girls Bouquets, Thank You Bouquets

As award winning Travel Agents you can put your trust in Lee Travel to arrange the most important holiday of your life.

Perfect Day are leading suppliers of high quality wedding dresses and bridal accessories.

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

For all your travel vaccination needs for your honeymoon.

Dorothy Creaven, Makeup Ireland is a freelance wedding makeup artist who travels throughout Ireland to bride's homes. Also known for her work as a makeup artist for TV, film, photoshoots & catwalk.

Singing swing to full professional backing tracks, Derek will evoke an era of Rat Pack nostalgia. Available nationwide

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Great quality band music at an affordable cost is a massive bonus.

Beautifully executed repertoire: soloist, a duet, a trio or a quartet to add sophistication to your wedding day at a reasonable cost.

Hollywood Knights are without doubt one of the most outstanding acts to have hit the Irish music arena in recent times.

Liz has been performing at weddings, both at home and abroad, for over 15 years. This experience has gained her an extensive repertoire and experience in guiding couples through the mass format and in suggesting pieces throughout.

Acclaimed wedding and portrait photographer John Ryan is known for his relaxed approach, great sense of fun and unfailing ability to produce natural, beautiful photographs.

All Wedding packages include a CD of all photographs taken on the day! Dublin based

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

Specializing in weddings with quality of performance, professional approach and attention to detail guaranteed.

Your special day deserves a special setting. Set in the heart of Athlone on the banks of the River Shannon, Radisson Blu Hotel is the perfect venue for your fairytale wedding.

Professional Wedding Singer in much demand. Dublin based, available nationwide.

Whether it's a small intimate affair of 20-40 people, or a larger party for 250, Tulfarris is a perfect choice for your dream wedding day.

Make your wedding day music special with Irelands multi platinum selling artist Simon Casey.

VILA VITA Parc has a special way of making the most important day of your lives even more memorable.

Alexanders Bridal is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parnell Street for more than 11 years. We have a strong tradition in stunning bridal gowns with a friendly, relaxed, professional customer care.

I have altered dresses in all styles and different fabrics over the years.

We are delighted to offer you a unique combination of the warm familiarity of Irish hospitality in one of the most elegant hotels in the country