WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Excellent Jeweller in Dublin City

Jewellery, Accessories and Finishing Touches

Excellent Jeweller in Dublin City

Postby Jennygleeson » Fri May 04, 2022 8:54 am

I just wanted to pin point Martin Gear Jewellers on Mary Street, Dublin as being absolutely amazing to deal with! A Five star rating isn't enough!! Martin went above and beyond the call of duty when dealing with my purchase. He was flexible, fair and extremely nice. I will be recommending this jewellers to everyone I know.
Jenny
Jennygleeson
New Wolly

Re: Excellent Jeweller in Dublin City

Postby Shorti3 » Fri May 04, 2022 9:41 am

1st post huh :spam:
Shorti3
Mini Wolly

Postby Jennygleeson » Fri May 04, 2022 2:44 pm

No, not spam!!why so cynical? I am a genuine client. My brother asked me for my help in choosing an engagement ring for his girlfriend. Martin was amazing and even ran the ring to an posts gpo to get it delivered on time.
I couldn't be more genuine and am offended by your comment. I am just trying to congratulate Martin on an excellent job!
Don't all brides want good advice on genuine, excellent jewellers!
Jennygleeson
New Wolly

Postby morningsun » Fri May 04, 2022 3:01 pm

We got our wedding rings from Martin and found him excellent. I would be very surprised if Martin was behind this and posing as a customer. TBH he is busy enough so doubt he would need to do this to drum up business!
morningsun
Woloholic

Return to BLING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Citywest Hotel Leisure & Golf resort is the ideal venue for your wedding reception

CSI are a fully live 5 piece band comprising male, vocals, female vocals, lead guitar, bass guitar, drums & keyboards.

The cutting of the wedding cake is one of the celebratory highlights of the wedding day.

Fantastic Caricatures to wow your guests. Phone 087 7835173.

A day of thrills and surprises for you and your guests from Blithn O'Reilly Murphy, The Wedding Expert

One stop invite stop.

..operates throughout Leinster and provides a stylishly unique travel experience for groups.

Paul is one of Irelands leading documentary wedding photographers and will capture the story of your wedding in his truly unique style through beautiful natural images. Member of AGWPJA

Traditional Irish Music for Weddings

CT2 are Dublin's leading, family run suit hire & accessories business.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

Stunning Contemporary Wedding Photography

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

Fionnuala is an Internationally Renowned harpist and Singer whose previous clients include Presidents Mary McAleese and Bill Clinton.

Cathy will use her wealth of experience and knowledge during a personalised consultation to create the look you wish to achieve on your wedding day

Enjoy's excellent reputation for providing quality silk fabrics to both wholesale and retail clients.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

All Our weddings are recorded in Full High Definition for Stunning Picture and Sound.

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

Bridal Corner offers you all the benefits of one-stop shopping for all youre wedding clothing and accessory requirements.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

Let us help you make the perfect choice for your special day. The Carnegie Court Hotel offers the beautifully appointed Castle Suite for you, your family, friends and loved ones to celebrate your wedding.

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers

Dublin and Nationwide. A Professional Mobile Bridal Makeup Artistry Service.

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

A Wedding Video by Ronan Quinn can tell Your Story, and "make it last forever".

The Soundmen are a four-piece covers band renowned for their dynamic & electrifying live performances in the wedding arena.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

All our wedding cakes are made to the highest quality and can be designed to meet the couple's requirements.