WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Silver, Pearl and CZ necklaces?

Jewellery, Accessories and Finishing Touches

Silver, Pearl and CZ necklaces?

Postby allwhite2012 » Wed May 09, 2022 9:41 am

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has seen any necklaces that have pearl and a small bit of bling that are reasonably priced? I have to have them in Sterling silver chains due to allergies among my BM's and I am hoping that there will be something out there!! We have discovered the budget is a bit tighter than first thought so hoping some dedicated shopping will save some €€€

Thanks.
allwhite2012
New Wolly

Re: Silver, Pearl and CZ necklaces?

Postby carol shaw jewellery » Mon May 28, 2022 7:30 pm

Hi allwhite,

I make up all my own jewellery and have sterling silver chains in stock you can have something like this made up or in any pearl/crystal way you like.

The sterling chains I have in stock at the moment are very fine so perfect for that delicate bridal look.

Carol
www.carolshawjewellery.com
Affordable Handmade Jewellery for all the bridal party

carol shaw jewellery
WOL Network

Return to BLING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Welcome to the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel and SEASCAPE SPA in Donegal, we will ensure your big day is full of magical memories that will last a life time by giving you the attention that you deserve.

Experts in Rome weddings. Friendly, professional, tailor-made service. Email us! [email protected]

Algarve wedding band - professional cover duo that sound like an entire band.

Our Video Kiosk offers you a novel entertainment option adding drama and fun to your wedding day.

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion and should be as special in reality as it exists in your dreams.

With over fourteen years of experienceRoseanna has gathered a valuable, well recommended stage name and is no stranger to the world of entertainment.

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

Charity donations to Self Help Africa can make a truly touching wedding gift. They are a lovely way for bride and groom to say a special thank you to those who share their special day with them.

The perfect wedding venue on the banks of the Liffey

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

Your ideal Cork wedding venue. Old world charm mixed with contemporary style.

She is studying for her masters in vocal performance at the Cork School of Music, where she has received her honours bachelor of music degree

Helens Paperie creates elegant timeless stationery which is exquisitely designed and lovingly crafted by hand, using luxurious papers, embellishments and ribbons.

Video interviews and helpful hints and advice to help you plan your perfect day.

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

As an experienced Liturgist Deirdre has helped many couples plan their Wedding Liturgy

Enjoy your Dream Wedding In Spain on the Costa Blanca with Lyndyloo

4 Piece Wedding Band for all your musical needs

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.

Dynamic company, run with enthusiasm to help all the couples who desire to get married abroad to have the necessary planning made for them in the best wedding venues of our island.

One of Irelands most exciting cake companies. Each cake is an individual work of art and breathtaking beauty.

High quality, emotive and elegant images in a relaxed contemporary style.

Your Videographer if you look for a stylish and professional Wedding Video. With 5 different Menu Options to choose from, the Wedding Film will be truly yours

Hens, Bridal packages and pamper night in packages available! Contact us on 096 77391 or text 087 -6121744

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

The Delta String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

Empowering you to re-live your very special occasion time and time again,