WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Silver, Pearl and CZ necklaces?

Jewellery, Accessories and Finishing Touches

Silver, Pearl and CZ necklaces?

Postby allwhite2012 » Wed May 09, 2022 9:41 am

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has seen any necklaces that have pearl and a small bit of bling that are reasonably priced? I have to have them in Sterling silver chains due to allergies among my BM's and I am hoping that there will be something out there!! We have discovered the budget is a bit tighter than first thought so hoping some dedicated shopping will save some €€€

Thanks.
allwhite2012
New Wolly

Re: Silver, Pearl and CZ necklaces?

Postby carol shaw jewellery » Mon May 28, 2022 7:30 pm

Hi allwhite,

I make up all my own jewellery and have sterling silver chains in stock you can have something like this made up or in any pearl/crystal way you like.

The sterling chains I have in stock at the moment are very fine so perfect for that delicate bridal look.

Carol
www.carolshawjewellery.com
Affordable Handmade Jewellery for all the bridal party

carol shaw jewellery
WOL Network

Return to BLING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Welcome to the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel and SEASCAPE SPA in Donegal, we will ensure your big day is full of magical memories that will last a life time by giving you the attention that you deserve.

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion and should be as special in reality as it exists in your dreams.

Your personal wedding coordinator who will walk you through this exclusive family run hotel so you can experience the warmth and luxury of this unique and special wedding location.

...is one of Irelands most popular Wedding & Corporate Function bands.

Perfect Day are leading suppliers of high quality wedding dresses and bridal accessories.

Versatile trio features the unique sound of the uilleann pipes. Suitable for Church Ceremony & Wine Reception.

Charity donations to Self Help Africa can make a truly touching wedding gift. They are a lovely way for bride and groom to say a special thank you to those who share their special day with them.

Weddings at Carlton Millrace Hotel Wexford are a very special occasion - we host just one wedding per day in our unique Wexford Wedding Venue.

Located 15km from Dublin's city centre, in Leixlip we soon became the ideal venue for Wedding Receptions and Dinner Dances.

With an impeccable eye for detail, we will preserve the treasured memories of your big day

The Pearls are the hot new band with lead Singer Marlow. All day service, great rates. Available Now!

The ultimate hen and stag experience

Since 1907 the venue for many wedding celebrations for over 100 years. One of the most magnificent settings around Dublin.

The Suite pride themselves in arranging a diverse, professional and energetic set-list.

The most accomplished band in town, The Connor Mc Keon Band are without doubt, THE best decision you will make in planning your Wedding day.

Pure Blarney is Irelands premier 5 piece live group who perform lively uplifting music that appeals to all tastes.

...is a 4-piece cover-band based in Dublin who play rock and pop covers with energy and enthusiasm. Their song selection is predominantly from the 60s and 70s, although all eras are represented, with a choice selection of contemporary songs to please the younger members of the audience.

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life and my job is to make sure that every wonderful memory is captured - Deirdre is happy to travel nationwide for you special day.

A string duo, trio or quartet is the perfect way to enhance your wedding day. It will add that special ambience that only live music can provide.

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Guaranteed to have your dance floor jammed full of happy guests

Couple, making every image count.

The perfect wedding venue on the banks of the Liffey

We pride ourselves as being as one of the most discreet and professional videographers in the business. We offer 2 cameras as standard, which ensures a more professional and enjoyable end product.

Destination Wedding Venue of the North West.

The Soundmen are a four-piece covers band renowned for their dynamic & electrifying live performances in the wedding arena.

Lorna Kennedy, Labhaoise Brennan and Lisa Nolan, an enchanting and unique vocal blend.

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

With a reputation for weddings that is unsurpassed, the hotel, with its open fires and country charms, benefits from a luxurious and romantic setting that cannot fail to impress.