WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Can anyone please recommend a church singer in the midlands?

all things musical and entertainment related

Can anyone please recommend a church singer in the midlands?

Postby chel84 » Wed Apr 25, 2022 1:06 pm

I've tried loads of people but there either too expensive or not avail.
any help would be much appreciated, its the hardest part of booking my wedding so far!! O:|
chel84
New Wolly

Re: Can anyone please recommend a church singer in the midlands?

Postby Laura K » Mon Apr 30, 2022 3:50 pm

Hi there,
I'm a wedding singer based in Dublin but I travel all over the country If you'd like to go on to my website and e-mail me I'll send you on a full price list. O:o)

Laura.
www.weddingvoice.ie

Laura K
WOL Network

Postby Joanne Mccabe » Tue May 01, 2022 12:05 am

Hi there!
I am a wedding singer complete with accompanist - organ,piano,guitar, tin whistles trad flute 2 voices and more. We do everything from classical to contemporary and travel nationwide.

I am based in Co.Wexford and u can drop me an enquiry with your date at www.joannemccabe.com Hope we can sort that O:| feeling out!!!

Joanne :innocent:

Joanne Mccabe
WOL Network

Postby MARY HARFORD SINGER » Thu May 10, 2022 11:42 pm

MARY HARFORD THE WEDDING SINGER

HI,
LOG ON WWW.MARYHARFORD.COM
SAMPLE MY MUSIC.........

I HAVE MY OWN MUSICIANS.......COMPETITIVLY PRICED / PROFESSIONAL

BEST WISHES

MARY HARFORD THE WEDDING SINGER

CONTACT....0872034414

MARY HARFORD SINGER
WOL Network

Postby craigsmrs » Mon May 21, 2022 9:34 pm

We had Sonya Grimes, Shes a soprano with a stunning voice! Totally recommend her www.sonyagrimes.com
craigsmrs
Mini Wolly

Postby candlequeen » Tue May 22, 2022 1:12 pm

Can recommend Josephine Dolan, fantastic.

http://www.josephinedolan.squarespace.com
candlequeen
Major Wolly

Postby chel84 » Tue May 22, 2022 1:24 pm

I actually booked Joesphine last week, she is very good. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. :compress
chel84
New Wolly

Return to Wedding Music and Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Jean Wallace is a very accomplished harpist and singer, playing at weddings throughout Ireland for the last 10 years.

Soprano for all special occcasions - weddings, civila ceremonies, blessings. Call 087 7755 992

Vocal Group four part harmony church singers

Joanne McCabe has been singing as long as she can remember and is an experienced soloist.

Mimosa are a versatile vocal and instrumental trio offering a huge range of music for your Church ceremony or drinks reception.

110% Live, packages available to suit all budgets, Church Music, Reception Band, Irish Dancers and D.J..

Experienced Wedding pianist, providing a subtle ambiance for pre-reception and dining.

Dean Rogers is the Swing Daddy. Ideal for your wedding. Call 086 260 3319

Sharon Ryan provides a professional music service for all occasions such as drinks reception, church services, restaurant and corporate performances.

Popular choice for church and reception music - Trish provides a combination of Flute, Singing, Violin with Guitar accompaniment.

Accomplished wedding singer with option of Cello Quartet.

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

Fiona Kennedy is a singer and guitarist with vast experience performing at wedding ceremonies all over Ireland and abroad.

The Pearls are the hot new band with lead Singer Marlow. All day service, great rates. Available Now!

Full wedding day music package,available nationwide. band, disco, church music, pre dinner music, starlight backdrop.

Church Musician/Vocals, piano and organ (optional). 13 years experience.

Sharon Reid is a soprano with a very sincere expression. With a vast amount of experience, Sharon will help you choose your music from her repertoire. If you prefer to leave it all to her, she will look after the whole thing from start to finish!

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!

Making the wedding ceremony a moving, meaningful and memorable event.

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Church singer with 10 years experience. Available nationwide

Strings Serenade: quality string quartet music and string ensemble music for all occasions.

Picking your Flowers should be one of the Fun Bits! Passion and enthusiasm coupled with experience, reliability, budget-conscious design and clear, honest pricing are what Sunflower Design are all about.

She is studying for her masters in vocal performance at the Cork School of Music, where she has received her honours bachelor of music degree

Given my experience I can adapt to singing in a number of different styles and having worked with string quartets, pianists, guitarists and harpists

DougSheridanSinger.com Wedding Ceremony & Pre Dinner Music Hotpress Recommended ****

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Church Singer withwide repertoire - from Irish Traditional to Modern Contemporary. Mainly performs with a skilled Guitarist, however I can provide other musicians if required. I am based in Dublin but will happily travel nationwide.