WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

The Ian Hendrick Band?!?!?!

all things musical and entertainment related

The Ian Hendrick Band?!?!?!

Postby bride2be111111 » Wed May 02, 2022 11:21 am

Hi everyone,
I'm getting married in July 2013 and am thinkin of booking the Ian Hendrick band. They've quoted €2200 for band and dj and I'm wondering if anyone has been to a wedding they played at and are they worth that amount of money? I want a band that will keep the dance floor full for the nite and play a variety of music to suit all ages! If anyone has heard them can u let me know ur honest opinion please. I have heard them once but it was a different crowd to what I'm having. Mine is a country wedding so waltzes, jives, polka, siege of ennis and then the usual wedding stuff and more up to date music for end of nite. If anyone has info for me then I would be extremely grateful :)
bride2be111111
New Wolly

Return to Wedding Music and Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

One of the most popular live wedding bands in Ireland, performing songs from every era.

Milehigh: Taking Entertainment to a Higher Level. Milehigh is a 5 piece, professional events band.

Professional Wedding DJs and venue transformation services, exclusive service with only one booking per date, finish the night in style with Mr DJ

...is a 4-piece cover-band based in Dublin who play rock and pop covers with energy and enthusiasm. Their song selection is predominantly from the 60s and 70s, although all eras are represented, with a choice selection of contemporary songs to please the younger members of the audience.

The most accomplished band in town, The Connor Mc Keon Band are without doubt, THE best decision you will make in planning your Wedding day.

The Bentley Boys Band is the wedding band that is not a Wedding Band.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

The Suite pride themselves in arranging a diverse, professional and energetic set-list.

Entertainment For The Perfect Wedding. Full Service Entertainment Packages available incorporating: Church Music, Jazz Reception, 6-Piece Reception Band, and DJ.

The Controversial Allstars are a collection of Ireland's finest musicians. The six strong line up, fronted by Picturehouse's lead singer Dave Browne alongside sweet and soulful voice of Ingrid Madsen.

Full wedding day music package,available nationwide. band, disco, church music, pre dinner music, starlight backdrop.

is a new Irish website, which went live in late 2010. It allows individuals search for their perfect ring by showing hundreds of rings from many reputable jewellers across Ireland.

4/5 piece very experienced, very versatile multi talented and a very much in demand Wedding Band.

Guaranteed to have your dance floor jammed full of happy guests

With more than 10 years of experience MUSIBODAS specializes in performing fine and elegant Classical Music for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions here in Costa del Sol, Spain.

The Cosmic Funk Band Supply a brand of Funk & Disco that is guaranteed to have your crowd dancing the night away.

Your dream, Our passion!! Say "I do" in the Algarve with Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings & Events.

The LOLS are one of Irelands Premier Wedding Bands who provide a lively, varied two and a half hour programme to suit all age groups.

book Irelands Premier Band for your Wedding then worry about something else!

Your wedding day is special and we hope that by choosing us as your Wedding Band we can make it a memorable day for you and your guests.

Jewel wedding band is a professional, six-piece wedding band.

Specializing in weddings with quality of performance, professional approach and attention to detail guaranteed.

An energetic and engaging covers wedding based in County Galway but available for bookings in the East, West and on a Nationwide basis.

The Ratzingers are an experienced, funky, fun, and energetic band.

The Word Is Out! The most exciting wedding band in Dublin. Gossipband.ie for music and videos.

4 Piece Wedding Band for all your musical needs

The ORIGINAL and still the best live Disco band......EVER!!!

Firestar are best described as a cool, fresh, modern, fun, professional band that will make the younger guests happy without offending the older generation and vise versa.

We let the music do the talking.

Algarve wedding band - professional cover duo that sound like an entire band.