WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Spring Break Vs. Jungle Boogie

all things musical and entertainment related

Spring Break Vs. Jungle Boogie

Postby FitzTwomey » Fri May 04, 2022 12:36 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm getting married in Castle Leslie next June and we are torn on what band to book. We are between Spring Break or Jungle Boogie, have gotten quotes so cost isn't an issue. Have any of you ladies seen either perform...any recommendatations?

Thanks.

N O:o)
FitzTwomey
New Wolly

Re: Spring Break Vs. Jungle Boogie

Postby Irish Wedding DJ and Uplighting » Sun May 06, 2022 7:02 am

I seen Jungle Boogie a few weeks ago and thought they were great, did a great selection of tracks and i think they are more rocker than 80's.... springbreak 80's are great and a little more diverse in what they play than the first but either will do it for you in my opinion.

Only decision you need to think of is which band will have a better impact to your guest list and that one should usually answer itself.

Good luck

Ruairi Finnegan
www.irishweddingdj.com
Ruairi Finnegan - Irish Wedding DJ & Uplighting Service
Dont forget to ask us about uplighting your dream venue from just €199*

WeddingsOnline's most reviewed Supplier - read the 50+ reviews on my supplier page. Search top right "Irish Wedding DJ"

Irish Wedding DJ and Uplighting
WOL Network

Re: Spring Break Vs. Jungle Boogie

Postby Irish Wedding DJ and Uplighting » Sun May 06, 2022 7:14 am

Just noticed your venue, why not take a look at a job we did at your venue recently.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcoS-raTms

Ruairi Finnegan - Irish Wedding DJ & Uplighting Service
Dont forget to ask us about uplighting your dream venue from just €199*

WeddingsOnline's most reviewed Supplier - read the 50+ reviews on my supplier page. Search top right "Irish Wedding DJ"

Irish Wedding DJ and Uplighting
WOL Network

Return to Wedding Music and Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

* Save the date cards * Day invitations * RSVP cards * Evening invitations * Ceremony booklets * Order of service booklets * Menus * Place name cards * Table plans * Envelope seals * Favours & Accessories * Candles *

1940's vocal trio, gorgeous harmonies, retro hairstyles and the icing on the cake at your wedding reception.

The ORIGINAL and still the best live Disco band......EVER!!!

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

Now considered by many to be the premier wedding venue in Dublin. The hotel is a contemporary alternative to the traditional hotel venue.

One of the most popular live wedding bands in Ireland, performing songs from every era.

Is a family run, Irish owned business bringing you a breath of fresh air in wedding album design, professional photography, wedding albums with prices starting at 250

As your Wedding Photographer I will bring a relaxed and fun style of professional photography to your special day.

WINNER WOL Wedding Awards! TOP class wedding music with a personal touch for your Algarve Wedding. Bands, DJs, Traditional Irish, String Quartet, Harpist, Church singers and many more.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.

Flautist, Linda Gormley will bring something special and original to your wedding. She has been performing as a soloist and lead flautist in musical ensembles since childhood, and has performed live on national television and radio; as such, she is recognised as one of Ireland's most moving flautists.

For that special day... A beautiful modern Bentley

For the ultimate venue for those seeking a private, intimate and elegant civil ceremony.

Weddingshoes.ie is delighted to announce the arrival of the new Rainbow Club bridal shoes range.

Fraggle Rock are an experienced, lively and energetic band based in the West of Ireland. With Fraggle Rock you are guaranteed a professional group of musicians who will make your special evening truly memorable.

I have played at select weddings over the last 25 years and I treat each and every one as a special and personal occasion.

Danielle has worked for many top names in the Irish fashion industry,such as Off the Rails, Tattler, U Magazine, Shiseido and Giorgio Armani. With a wealth of experience in Bridal makeup, Danielle will create that perfect look for your big day.

AAA limousines is Dublins No 1 limousine chauffeur drive company, set up to offer all of our clients something different in the limousines market "an unrivalled service".

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

We cater for all styles and sizes of Wedding Reception, church wedding and civil wedding ceremony. We aspire to innovative and unique designs delivered with a personal touch. Limerick based, travels nationwide

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

We offer indoor and outdoor seating hire for your special day.

Frame It Weddings offers you photography and videography packages for your big day and we travel nationwide.

4 Piece Wedding Band for all your musical needs

...is one of Irelands most popular Wedding & Corporate Function bands.

Instead of following the conventional route for your wedding gift list and favours, why not make a charitable donation instead.