WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Acoustic church music recommendation

all things musical and entertainment related

Acoustic church music recommendation

Postby emcenroy » Mon May 07, 2022 12:46 pm

I got married 2 weeks ago and would recommend Niamh Sherwin Barry for a beautiful vocal and acoustic sound for your church music. Niamh has a lovely selection of songs and music to make your ceremony special and you can hear some of it on her website http://www.niamhsherwinbarry.com.
Niamh has a lovely unique voice that our guests commented on as being amazing. I organised my wedding from London and luckily Niamh was very helpful and professional and was able to deliver exactly what we wanted with minimal direction. Very reasonably priced and willing to travel, as Niamh is based in Dublin and we got married in Leitrim. I would highly recomment checking her out.
emcenroy
New Wolly

Re: Acoustic church music recommendation

Postby MARY HARFORD SINGER » Thu May 10, 2022 11:36 pm

MARY HARFORD THE WEDDING SINGER

HI,
I AM A PROFESSIONAL WEDDING SINGER.....
HAVE MY OWN MUSICIANS...ANYTHING YOU REQUIRE...

LOG ON WWW.MARYHARFORD.COM
SAMPLE MY MUSIC / AND TESTIMONIALS...I AM COMPETITIVLY PRICED

BEST WISHES

MARY HARFORD....THE WEDDING SINGER
CONTACT.............0872034414

MARY HARFORD SINGER
WOL Network

Return to Wedding Music and Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

The Suite pride themselves in arranging a diverse, professional and energetic set-list.

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

A touch of class with an international flavour for your special occasion.

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

Great quality band music at an affordable cost is a massive bonus.

In May 2011 we were honoured to be invited to perform at the Annual 1916 Commemorative Mass in Arbour Hill which was attended by President McAleese and the cabinet.

The "Sugar Cubes" are a Dublin based "5 Piece Dance Band" oozing with quality and experience.

Popular choice for church and reception music - Trish provides a combination of Flute, Singing, Violin with Guitar accompaniment.

Versatile trio features the unique sound of the uilleann pipes. Suitable for Church Ceremony & Wine Reception.

Carys Ann Evans has been a professional harpist for over 15 years and can truly add that something special to your wedding day.

Craddog Irish Music Events will make that special day last the rest of your life!

Liz has been performing at weddings, both at home and abroad, for over 15 years. This experience has gained her an extensive repertoire and experience in guiding couples through the mass format and in suggesting pieces throughout.

Experienced Wedding pianist, providing a subtle ambiance for pre-reception and dining.

Professional Wedding Singers & Musicians. Featuring Ruth McGill, Ruth Smith and Helena Walsh

Ryan is a trained Welsh classical singer, now based in Ireland. With a repertoire that encompasses the classical tenor range, Ryan's soaring voice never fails to thrill.

Professional Wedding Singer in much demand. Dublin based, available nationwide.

One of the most popular live wedding bands in Ireland, performing songs from every era.

Ireland's Top Swing Act.

Voices of Erinis a versatile vocal ensemble that will bring that extra touch of class and elegance to your special day!

As a church wedding singer, Laura's versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

She is studying for her masters in vocal performance at the Cork School of Music, where she has received her honours bachelor of music degree

Providing and guaranteeing an entertaining show to cater for all tastes and ages.

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!

Mimosa - Violin, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Soprano, Alto and Tenor Voices. Make your wedding day special

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Soprano for all special occcasions - weddings, civila ceremonies, blessings. Call 087 7755 992

Add that elegant touch to your wedding ceremony or drinks reception with classical, traditional and popular music.

A beautiful four part harmony group of Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Bass/Organist & Pianist.

Irelands most experienced wedding musicians available for your wedding ceremony and reception. Singers, string quartets, and more!