WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bloom Fresco for sale

Buy and Sell forum for Pregnancy/TTC/Baby equipment

Bloom Fresco for sale

Postby Sparkey » Mon Jan 30, 2022 9:01 pm

Bloom Fresco Classic Highchair for sale, very good condition. Can be used from birth to 4yrs.

http://www.boohoobaby.ie/prod_show.asp?prodid=681&cname=Rock

The highchair is white with a pink seat pad. I also have a BNIP blue seat pad for it.

I am looking for 160euro for the highchair and the 2 seat pads. I'm in the Cork area. PM me for photos.
Sparkey
New Wolly

Re: Bloom Fresco for sale

Postby Sharon40 » Thu May 10, 2022 2:20 pm

Is this still available? Thanks Sharon :-)
Sharon40
New Wolly

Return to P&B Buy and Sell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

The White Room is a luxurious bridal boutique located less than an hour from Dublin stocking an eclectic mix of international bridal designers.

Wedding floral designer based in Athlone

Church singer available in the Limerick / Clare area. 5% discount on all confirmed bookings. Call 087-9019661

Kadee Bride is a luxury bridal salon offering you the finest in designer bridal gowns and keeping that same idea of luxury when we designed our Bridal Salon in Athlone Co Westmeath.

Is a family run, Irish owned business bringing you a breath of fresh air in wedding album design, professional photography, wedding albums with prices starting at 250

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

LA Academy Trained, Claire focuses makeup for photography and bridal/wedding makeup in particular. Covering Dublin, Tipperary and Nationwide, Phone 087 1469360

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

Providing a relaxed, non-intrusive service that can be tailored to suit your requirements and needs.

Bridal Bouquets, Bride Tossing Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets, Buttonholes, Mums Corsages, Flower Girls Bouquets, Thank You Bouquets

Wedding Photographer covering Kildare Dublin Laois Kilkenny Carlow

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

We have built up a reputation for great food and service while also offering a personal touch.

Look fabulous on your wedding day, at a fraction of the price with TreatTicket.com

Savo takes a modern and simple approach to wedding photography. We enjoy producing something a bit different. You could say it's daring, fresh or maybe even quirky. Fact is, we love making imagery that stands out a bit from the crowd.

Speciality candle company based in Castleisland, Co. Kerry now offering personalised wedding unity candles

Voices of Erinis a versatile vocal ensemble that will bring that extra touch of class and elegance to your special day!

All our cars are immaculately presented and fully valeted inside and out for your special day.

Ballintaggart House Exclusively Yours. Winter wonderland weddings in Dingle. All inclusive packages starting from 55

Stunning vocalist for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies. Bring musical enhancement to your special day

Complete luxury in your home. Spa-like bridal package available.

Singing swing to full professional backing tracks, Derek will evoke an era of Rat Pack nostalgia. Available nationwide

Cork's Premier Wedding Venue.

For your wedding venue, one of Europe's great treasures and Ireland's most famous House & Gardens.

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

Suzanne & Mena work together in planning every detail of your Italian Love Wedding

At Pure Events we provide a number of quality services, from full Wedding Planning to Chair Covers and Chocolate Fountain hire. Call 086 8146559

At Temple Gate Hotel, our experienced & professional team aim to make your Wedding Day the most perfect and enjoyable day of your life.

Bob Conway DJ making every wedding very special.