WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Bugaboo Cameleon- Complete Limited Ed Denim Set PICS ADDED

Buy and Sell forum for Pregnancy/TTC/Baby equipment

Bugaboo Cameleon- Complete Limited Ed Denim Set PICS ADDED

Postby first-timer » Mon May 07, 2022 7:27 am

Limited Edition Bugaboo Denim Complete set

I'm looking to change the look of my Bugaboo so i'm selling this set.

This set includes the bassinet/pram fabrics, pram apron, the second stage seat unit, the hood, and the storage basket underneath all in limited edition denim.

All great condition no rips or tears etc.

This will completely transform your Bugaboo as it replaces all your existing fabrics.

Will sell for 180
Attachments
IMG_6677.jpg (150.95 KiB) Viewed 179 times
IMG_6675.jpg (180.54 KiB) Viewed 179 times
IMG_6673.jpg (196.77 KiB) Viewed 179 times
IMG_6670.jpg (113.37 KiB) Viewed 179 times
first-timer
Mini Wolly

Return to P&B Buy and Sell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Complete luxury in your home. Spa-like bridal package available.

We take photographs that are as natural, fun and individual as you are.

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers

Suzanne & Mena work together in planning every detail of your Italian Love Wedding

Having you Hen Party in Dublin? Stay at the Brand New Generator Hostel Dublin!

Situated in Temple Bar for over 50 years, Tangos supply tailored groomswear with honest advice and customer care.

A Rich, powerful, joyous celebration of your wedding through gospel music with The Really Truly Joyful, Ennis Gospel Choir.

Let us help you make your dream wedding a reality.

Now considered by many to be the premier wedding venue in Dublin. The hotel is a contemporary alternative to the traditional hotel venue.

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Stunning sea views, a friendly welcome, superb dining, and exclusivity at The Pink Elephant.

Ireland's premiere lounge band featuring a set ranging from Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble, to our own unique jazz/lounge style

Add the wow factor to your wedding or event with Glo Lanterns, Flower Lanterns and Glo-Wax Candles.

Beautiful light music on piano and flute or harp and flute.

Indulge yourself on your special day and experience the true magic of being professionally chauffeur driven in one of our beautiful cars.....

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

David's passion for photography reflects in the quality and uniqueness of his photographs. Based in Mallow, Cork

Whites of Wexfordcontemporary elegance in a unique setting.

Flautist, Linda Gormley will bring something special and original to your wedding. She has been performing as a soloist and lead flautist in musical ensembles since childhood, and has performed live on national television and radio; as such, she is recognised as one of Ireland's most moving flautists.

Stockists of Amanda Wyatt, Trudy Lee, Forever Yours, Eternity Bridal, Kelly Star, & premier stockists of Alfred Angelo & many more.

Professional Photographer. Accessible Price. www.annmcnamee.ie

Sinead Conway is one of Ireland's best known wedding singers and has sang at numerous wedding ceremonies including those of Westlife star Shane Filan and Irish businessman Sean Quinn's daughter Chiara.

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

At Temple Gate Hotel, our experienced & professional team aim to make your Wedding Day the most perfect and enjoyable day of your life.

At Dream Day Productions we specialize in creating elegant and beautiful Wedding films. See our online samples.

Teresa O' Donnell is one of Ireland's leading harpist/singers with a varied repertoire of Irish, Classical and Contemporary music

We aim to satisfy all musical tastes and will play any genre of music you require.

The Word Is Out! The most exciting wedding band in Dublin. Gossipband.ie for music and videos.

Excellent value All Inclusive Packages for 120 guests starting from 7500 & weekend packages from 55.00 per person