WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Not only will I sing for you....

Not only will I sing for you....

Postby barbaraann » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:38 pm

But if you live in/around South Donegal I could also help you to get fit too :o)ll :o)ll

I've recently become a Zumba Instructor and will be beginning classes in early December. You can PM me or email me for further details.

Don't worry though, you can still contact me for your Ceremony Music :wv
barbaraann
WOL Network

Re: Not only will I sing for you....

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:09 pm

Ok, so whats Zumba!
Best wishes,

Anja,

See us at;

www.GetawayWeddingCars.com
[email protected]

Telephone; 091-506896
Mobile; 087-2385884

Supplier of Prestigious, Licensed, Wedding Cars.

CRO Registered

Winner, 'Transport Supplier of The Year WOL 2009'.
Winner, 'Transport Supplier of The Year RealWeddings.ie 2010'.
Winner, 'Transport Supplier of the Year RealWeddings.ie 2011'.
Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby barbaraann » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:56 pm

Pat, it's exercise in disguise.
Fitness to Latin, Salsa, and other international music while still toning and shaping up. The whole body gets a workout. It's a great way to get fit if you happen to not like going to a gym, and it's open to MEN ASWELL (just in case you weren't sure, like) :o0
:wv
barbaraann
WOL Network

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:33 pm

Will I look like this?
Attachments
zumba.jpg (77.67 KiB) Viewed 1982 times
Best wishes,

Anja,

See us at;

[email protected]

Telephone; 091-506896
Mobile; 087-2385884

CRO Registered

Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby barbaraann » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Well, we'd need something to work with first :o0 :o0 :o0
barbaraann
WOL Network

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:09 pm

The reality is I need a bit of work....
Attachments
muz.jpg (24.27 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
Best wishes,

Anja,

See us at;

[email protected]

Telephone; 091-506896
Mobile; 087-2385884

CRO Registered

Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby dglbride » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:30 am

You pair just cheered up my day!!

Loving Zumba soooo much, moving to South Donegal after Christmas.....been doing it in DUblin for about a year now!!

Pm me the details....im there already!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dglbride
Mini Wolly

Postby Rocksie80 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:14 am

Yet another reason to convince H2B that we need to move back up home... It's going on my list!!

Best of luck with it Barbaraann- I hope you get loads of clients! :wv
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Rocksie80
Empress Wolly

Postby barbaraann » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Thanks ladies. I was a bit nervous about it, but now I can't wait. I've already had enquiries about setting up classes..... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed (cos I need the legs to dance :o0 :o0 )

PM's on the way :thnk
barbaraann
WOL Network

Postby grogmg » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:27 pm

Defo try out zumba ladies (and gents) it is a brilliant work out and you are having soo much fun you dont realise you are having a work out!!!!

grogmg
Mini Wolly

Return to Health & Fitness