WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Napro

Napro

Postby netzer » Thu Feb 26, 2022 8:33 pm

Hi girls,
just e mailed admin to see if we can have a Napro sticky. Its just so we can share questions and experiences with each other. I know there have been a few threads but hopefully a sticky would be better. Hope some of you are on board. :o)ll

netzer
Princess Wolly

Postby scatterbrain » Fri Feb 27, 2022 7:24 am

Morning Netzer!
Good stuff ouuta you girl, thanks a mill for that and I am board with bells on!
NAPRO really needs a sticky! :thnk
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

scatterbrain
Mini Wolly

Postby itwillbeme » Fri Feb 27, 2022 1:52 pm

Definitely need it to be a sticky.... :o)ll :o)ll

itwillbeme
Princess Wolly

Postby netzer » Fri Feb 27, 2022 7:42 pm

thanks joanne for making napro a sticky. :thnk

netzer
Princess Wolly

Postby itwillbeme » Fri Feb 27, 2022 9:24 pm

:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :thnk :thnk :thnk
Well done :o)ll

itwillbeme
Princess Wolly

Postby scatterbrain » Fri Feb 27, 2022 9:32 pm

Hi Girls,
I just logged on now and I am so delighted that NAPRO has been made a sticky! Thanks Joanne and Netzer for getting the ball rolling!
I got my peak plus 7 done today for this month, one of the doctors has taken to calling me "pin cushion" cos I am in and out for NAPRO bloods so much lately(16 blood tests since mid Jan!)
We tried SMEP this month but to be honest I am not holding out much hope cos so used to BFN though we are feeling very relaxed since starting NAPRO.
I hope ye all have lovely, relaxing weekends NAPROETTES!!!!!!! O-O
[/url]

scatterbrain
Mini Wolly

Postby lucky 09 » Sat Feb 28, 2022 1:41 pm

Congrats on the sticky :o)ll wishing all you napro girls the best of luck, i spent 18 months with napro but sadly had no luck with them. after 6yrs ttc were on the ivf road :wv

lucky 09
Mini Wolly

Postby scatterbrain » Sat Feb 28, 2022 4:01 pm

Thanks Lucky,
Best of luck with IVF and I hope you get your BFP very soon.
If NAPRO does not work for me I will be doing the same.
Fingers crossed :thnk
[/url]

scatterbrain
Mini Wolly

Postby mrsKia07 » Sat Feb 28, 2022 4:14 pm

Congrats on the sticky gals :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to each and everyone of you :wv
mrsKia07

Postby keanecar » Sat Feb 28, 2022 7:09 pm

Hi Girls,

Its great we have a sticky now.

I am just wondering how everyone is getting on with P+7 (day 21) bloods.
Its just mine have dramatically improved this month - progesterone of 96.2 and oestradiol of 699. ( previous Progesterone results were 70 and 40 and previous oestradiol were 340 and 374)
I am almost finished my 3rd month of tracking and af is due on mar 5th.
I also had follicle tracking done this month aswell (it showed a nice healthy follicle that ruptured)
I have appointment with Napro clinic in Galway on tuesday (my nurse practitioner rang them and i got earlier appointment as the follicle tracking was good)

I am not on any medication.

I am just amazed that my results changed that much. I am just interested if anyone else has seen a pattern.

thanks
k
keanecar
Mini Wolly

Postby scatterbrain » Sun Mar 01, 2022 6:45 pm

Thanks Mrs Kia!
Hi Keanecar,
That progesterone result is brilliant!Its looking really good for you between follicle tracking and bloods,that is great!
My first prog result was in high seventies but the next two were in fifties so the NAPRO doctor got me to get 10 blood tests done last month monitoring my oestradiol and prog rise and fall. from those results she will decide whether to put me on progesterone or not. I got another peak plus 7 done on Fri so interested to see how that goes, especially now as I am off all my trigger foods on Cambridge blood test.
I will be getting follicle tracking this month if she is happy with my bloods and I am seeing her in two weeks.
It really is all go isnt it!
Ah well, we WILL get there in the end! O-O
[/url]

scatterbrain
Mini Wolly

Postby netzer » Sun Mar 01, 2022 7:36 pm

Hi girls,
my first results were low. 47 for prog and 348 for oestriadol. On second month of tracking. On prog after peak+3 of this month. Starting femera 5 of them on day 3 of next month. As reagrds foods. I am intolerant to eggs, wheat, maize, soya and cashew nuts and milk is borderline. So am ringing a dietician this week, as the wheat is killing me.The internet has me confused too much info. The wheat free bread is horrible and the colour of spelt is putting me off so am on rye bread. Losing weight though, so hopefully leveles will rise. :wv

netzer
Princess Wolly

Postby itwillbeme » Sun Mar 01, 2022 8:09 pm

Hi everyone, ive yet to meet my teacher (mid march) but ive to chart myself in a diary and get bloods done, think it peak +7 - does the teacher read these results or are they sent to Galway and reviewed there as im not due back to Galway till May. My progesterone when tested with HARI was 49 and i was told in my last meeting with HARI that this result was good :eek :eek Not sure now from reading all your results. DrMcS said 49 was low but he was waiting for my notes from HARI before he'd comment further.
xx

itwillbeme
Princess Wolly

Postby keanecar » Mon Mar 02, 2022 3:48 pm

Hi Grasshopper

I would say the teacher practitioner will have a look at them -mine did anyway and she always wanted me to ring her when i got them.
I do remember hearing though that they like to get average of a few months.
Ask her any questions as that is what is there for.
Best of luck with it
k
keanecar
Mini Wolly

Postby netzer » Wed Mar 04, 2022 5:10 pm

Hi girls hope all is well. Am missing toast soooo much. The wheat free bread is extremely dry and crumbly. Am sick of rye crackers and oat cakes. Any words of wisdom?

netzer
Princess Wolly

Next

Return to TTC with Assistance