WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Fet Experts

Fet Experts

Postby RomaMay » Thu Apr 19, 2022 10:34 am

Hi Ladies,

Wonder if any of you could give me your opionions please - have a review appointment with Dr W last week - we have a 6 day frozen expanding embryo and are hoping to transfer at the end of summer - Dr W said the chances of it surving thaw is 96% ( I thought this was very high ?) and our chances of success would be 1 in 3 - again was so surprised at that as I didnt think success rates were so high . HAve never done a fet cycle but was blessed with a beautiful DD in 2010 after second round IVF. I have autoimmune issues so will need to take steroids, clexane injections etc. Anyone any similar experience with FET and just 1 embryo .
Thanks xx
RomaMay
Mini Wolly

Re: Fet Experts

Postby royalgirl » Sat Apr 21, 2022 8:16 pm

Hi Romamay,
We had one blast transferred in our fet which resulted in bfp (unfortunately went on to miscarry), which am hoping was just one of those awful bad luck things. check out the fet thread here, you will get loads of support. we are going with another fet shortly, we have one last blast left so fingers and all crossed.

best of luck :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

royalgirl
Mini Wolly

Return to TTC with Assistance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests

Complete luxury in your home. Spa-like bridal package available.

Church singer with 10 years experience. Available nationwide

Traditional Irish Music for Weddings

is a professional transport company that provides a very high standard of luxury cars for weddings, social and corporate events throughout Ireland. We are a family run business based in Meath with several years experience in the wedding car industry.

With the help of the Wedding Planner you will sail through all the preparations for your Wedding in Malta.

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

Quality Wedding Photography at an affordable price. Images from the heart.

Handmade & Creative Toppers for all Occassions. Call 0860682622

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

Professional portrait and wedding photographer based in Longford

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

Exclusive Chic on a Shoestring Packages in the best Italian locations. You can have this and much more in Italy, at a fraction of the cost of getting married in the UK.

See our 2012 Wedding Card Collection on display in our Dublin and Galway showrooms. Beautiful quality and great value.

Bon Appetit offers the perfect intimate venue for your wedding reception.

Couple, making every image count.

In May 2011 we were honoured to be invited to perform at the Annual 1916 Commemorative Mass in Arbour Hill which was attended by President McAleese and the cabinet.

We aim to satisfy all musical tastes and will play any genre of music you require.

Add a unique touch to your special day with a personalised Cake Topper from Mini Me Models. Guaranteed to raise a smile, impress your guests and last a lifetime.

Fiona Burnell is a well-respected professional makeup artist with over 17 years experience in makeup and beauty.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Knockagh Lodge, Carrickfergus, Special Wedding Packages available for 2011/2012

Irelands Best kept secret, situated in a stunning location on the banks of the river Shannon proudly overlooking the twin towns of Ballina and Killaloe Co. Clare.

I Do Stationery designs bespoke invitations using hand crafted material skilfully produced for your perfect day.

A Calla designed bridal bouquet will act as your best friend, holding your hand as you walk down the aisle.

Weddingshoes.ie is delighted to announce the arrival of the new Rainbow Club bridal shoes range.

Kadee Bride is a luxury bridal salon offering you the finest in designer bridal gowns and keeping that same idea of luxury when we designed our Bridal Salon in Athlone Co Westmeath.

Wedding dreams come true at the four star d hotel Drogheda.

A Beautiful Ceremony Ltd would like to officiate your Wedding (Civil) Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony, Re-Affirmation or Naming Ceremony.

We promise to be with you every step to help you tailor your wedding music.