WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

FET cycle query

FET cycle query

Postby Rockyroad » Sun Apr 22, 2022 3:06 pm

Hi there, I have a quick query about the hrt controlled fet cycle. I am about to start one in two weeks and I am trying to get a rough guide for ET date as it is my first one. I will be taken tablets from cycle day 1 and then go in for scan on day 12. From peoples experience, do you know how long after this the transfer usually is (PG we get there). I realise everyone is different but just wanted to see how people generally got on and I am trying to etimate for booking a couple of days off work. Thanks and best witches to akl :babydust:
Rockyroad
New Wolly

Re: FET cycle query

Postby amberjack » Sun Apr 22, 2022 4:47 pm

Generally they give you a date on the scan after they do bloods and check the womb lining.
If its a blastocyst, you need to be on crinone gel or 5 full days before transfer (Hari unit) I think my 12 day was on a Monday and then transfer the following Tuesday.
HTH.
IVF # 1 Summer '10: DS 1 - 20/4/2022
FET Nov '11 - BFP - DS 2 - Due Aug 2012
2 Hari Miracles

amberjack
Royal Wolly

Postby Rockyroad » Sun Apr 22, 2022 8:10 pm

Thanks amberjack, I think you have responded to a query of mine before and congrats on your recent hari success!! I am with hari and it is a blast, so they put you on progesterone for five days before, wow I didn't know that, I am in with them on thurs so will try and find out if I am the same. Again thanks for all your help. :compress
Rockyroad
New Wolly

Postby 2010Mrs » Sun Apr 22, 2022 9:15 pm

Hi Maybe check with your clinic for a rought date
I got my for my FET in july, well I know its once of 3 days
My clinic does ER second week of every month, either tue/wed/thur and the same the week after for ET, depending on if you go to blast or not, but at least you know the date
So I've taken the week of the ET week off. :lvs :lvs
TTC since June 2010
DH azoospermia, me PCOS
IVF Mar 12 -ET cancelled due to OHSS - Snow Babes on ice
FET July 2012. Counting down the weeks!!
2010Mrs
Princess Wolly

Return to TTC with Assistance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Mimosa are a versatile vocal and instrumental trio offering a huge range of music for your Church ceremony or drinks reception.

Sharon Reid is a soprano with a very sincere expression. With a vast amount of experience, Sharon will help you choose your music from her repertoire. If you prefer to leave it all to her, she will look after the whole thing from start to finish!

Bridal Bouquets, Bride Tossing Bouquet, Bridesmaids Bouquets, Buttonholes, Mums Corsages, Flower Girls Bouquets, Thank You Bouquets

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

The last word in luxury living providing a truly romantic setting for weddings and celebrations.

Perfect water-side location for anyone looking for romantic, unique wedding venues in Dublin.

Professional Make-up artist living in Clonmel Tipperary. She has worked with Miss Ireland's; Roz Purcell, Andrea Roche, Diana Donnelly. Miss Ireland and Miss World Rosanna Davison

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

Every couple, every family, every subject is unique and I treat every assignment as a blank canvas, full of possibilities keeping my style fresh and personal.

E-jewels Ireland is a Irish family-owned jewellery company that provides diamond & precious stones jewellery from Antwerp in Ireland.

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Belladonna Bridal Leading Designer and Luxurious Bridal shop in Galway stocking the largest collection of Novia DArt Dresses also gowns from Franc Sarabia, Amanda Wyatt, Charlotte Balbier, Fara Sposa, Venus, Manu Alvarez and Pronovias. Make an appointment to be treated to The Belladonna experience Tel 091 755139 and follow Belladonna on Facebook.

Wedding World offers you all that you need for that very Special Day

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

Megan is a freelance makeup artist available for weddings, debs, and other special occasions.

Singing swing to full professional backing tracks, Derek will evoke an era of Rat Pack nostalgia. Available nationwide

Caricatures by Mark Heng- Drawing Smiles since 1990!

We take photographs that are as natural, fun and individual as you are.

For all your travel vaccination needs for your honeymoon.

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

Professional DJ service. Quality Sound, Custom Lighting, Great Music

We supply Chair Covers including ribbons for your wedding reception. More ribbons available on demand.

Considered one of Dublin's finest luxury boutique hotels. The Cliff Town House boasts one of Dublin's most talked about and stylish restaurants, offering outstanding food served in a spectacular environment.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

The only Irish Photographer ever to have won a Graphis Gold Award ( 2009 ) and having just been announced as one of only five finalists in the prestigious UK based Master Photographers Association Portrait Photographer of the Year Award, Peter is fast becoming the photographer that every bride wants to book.

Register for FREE and get a free B Mag, member only offers and newsletters packed with wedding ideas

Freelance bridal hairdressing.

is the new and exciting way to buy your bridesmaid dresses. We offer a very unique service to our customers. We are internet based which means we are able to offer our customers amazing prices with all dresses priced at 150 or under.

Professional Make-Up Artist and Make-Up Supply Nationwide.